Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did love the sword scene just lovely to watch but I must admit he just looks so DAMN SEXY in the ep when he's playing the guitar.

MacsLady - it's from Corporate Warriors, at the beginning of Season 2 (Ep 4, I think?)

oh great, thanks. That should be on fiveUs here in about 2 weeks. Unless they skip it-showing season 1 they skipped from around 'Crime and Misdemeanor' to the 1st ep of season 2! They skipped 'The Closer' which is one of my fave eps because of the scene with Mac and Stella where he talks about Claire dying and how that influenced why he helped that guy who was in jail for something he didn't do. It was so sweet.

Welcome to the new people :D!!Good to have more Mac fans!!*Be aware of Lynny!!*[CathStokes ] :lol:

Like everyone,I love the scene with the sword!It was something really different from the suit he wears all the time :)

In numerology, 0 = "Everything and nothing" = The All.

Putting into the previous direction of our Macky conversation, "He looks good in 'everything and nothing'."

:devil:

oh,ok!thanks :)...numerology?? :rolleyes:

It's good we have that everything and nothing part!! ;)So,what do you think will happen after that end of Past Imperfect with Mac?

Well the investigation is supposed to run over ep 22 and 23 as well as Stella's storyline. As for Mac

Well in the promo we see him handing over his gun to Mikell T Williamson (not sure I spelt that correct) So we know he is under investigation. There is a hearing where acording to the spoilers he walks out. Danny is questioned (which seems a bit strange as he wasnt there!! Flack would be the more obvious person to be questioned.) And whatever comes up Danny is supposed to walk out as well. Sounds interesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back