Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac always looks great. He was so handsome with those broad shoulders standing out in FALLEN ANGEL which I just finished watching. ;)

You should pop over to the Gary Thread here!

There is a nice pic of Gary as Terry McQuinn there are a few fans of the film on his thread. It's a lovely movie and he looks VERY nice in it.

OMG! Terry McQuinn you say? :D *gg* i saw that movie more or less three times on tv XD soo love that ;)

ate cate said:
Okay, let's say that that's Mac and not Gary....

*sniggers*

I wonder who he's looking at......
dont even get me started on that one :lol:

starfan1 said:
Mac always looks great. He was so handsome with those broad shoulders standing out in FALLEN ANGEL which I just finished watching. ;)

Speaking of Fallen Angel, the Hallmark Channel in Asia will air this tomorrow, 10pm HK/Philippines/Singapore time.
:D

Welcome, MacsLady! Always nice to have yet another person here of incredible taste when it comes to men! :D

Loving the spoilers for the rest of the season - lots of Mac Action - *bounces excitably* Can't wait, can't wait! Is it Wednesday yet? :lol:

MBGrissom said:
Welcome, MacsLady! Always nice to have yet another person here of incredible taste when it comes to men! :D

Loving the spoilers for the rest of the season - lots of Mac Action - *bounces excitably* Can't wait, can't wait! Is it Wednesday yet? :lol:
I know, the spolers are great! But here in England, I have to wait till June/July to see the episdoes you get to see over the next few weeks. :mad: Thanks for the welcome :) It's nice to find other people who share my taste in men. :) I'm only 22 and Gary is 52, so BIG age diff. but I don't care - he's hot. :)

You wont find anyone to disagree with you here :D :D

And to celebrate aforementioned hotness

Some base playing Mac :D
214_1641.jpg

And some sword wealding Mac :D

CSINY_204_343.jpg

ate cate- walrus images suddenly filled my mind! :lol:

ooh! guys, did i tell you the moment i really fell for macky? the black teed macky with a sword... *drools* i like blades and he looked soo hot in that tee so tada! Macky fan... :D

awww...he is quite handsome isnt he? hello all, i'm Maryse and new to this tread....i love the sword pictures Fruitbat

Welcome to the thread, Maryse! :) It's great to find yet another person who understands the Gorgeousness of Mac. :)
I love the sword pics too. What ep are they from again?

mj0621 said:
ooh! guys, did i tell you the moment i really fell for macky? the black teed macky with a sword... *drools* i like blades and he looked soo hot in that tee so tada! Macky fan... :D

mj0621 - I think there's an awful lot of us who credit that sword scene for a Mac-affair - I know I sure do!! He just jumped out of the screen for me during that scene :eek:, and I haven't looked back since! :lol: Mmmm, drool...

MacsLady - it's from Corporate Warriors, at the beginning of Season 2 (Ep 4, I think?)

kiwifan call me mj :D tis shorter. :lol: glad to know I'm not the only one.... *drools* i can't resist it... he's hot in his black tee...*grabs drool bucket*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back