Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ -- haha, I might get my cousin to write it with me again. I'm such a prude that I turned red when I read my own fic, co-written by her, remember? Hahahah....

But I think it would work better if it's an illustrated short. I mean, a bunch of pics put together with captions on them.
*sighs* oh well i tried :p still im gonna watch out for that ficcie of yours (with your couz of course ;) ).

:lol: i swear im gonna blush like heck if they do read what we post!

WOW just read the post about Joey Lsawrence's apperance on NY. It looks to be a good ep for Mac.
Mac seemingly gets into a fight with Joey Lawrence's character. In this ep or the next one IAB open an investigation on him and he is forced to hand in his badge. Between this info and the promo for the last 3 eps showing Mac getting a gun pointed at him this looks to be a good few eps for Mac.

Want to see the eps *bounce bounce* but dont want the season to be over... :(

I don't really know who the guy is,just from a couple of pictures! :eek: :rolleyes:

That certainly looks interesting!Mac centric episodes are always nice especially with those stories!

Well, I just read in CSIFiles that Mac will "play the biggest fight sequence he’s had on the show." And I know how much we like Pissy!Mac! :devil:

I know what you mean I cant wait for these eps we are only at Sweet Sixteen here tonight. (Oops my bad that should be Silent Night I always get those two titles mixed up...)

Mac is so HOT when he is angry.
I am thinking that if they get into a fight and Mac loses it then that may be what the IAB investigation is about and why he has to hand in his badge. Just my theory, cant wait to find out what happens...*g*

LMAO
Lol, I would love to see Mac lose control.
that... entered my brain in a different way *runs* -im getting tired of running -_-;

so thats the cliffie? if Macky will get his badge back?! im sooo excited...

mj0621 said:
LMAO
Lol, I would love to see Mac lose control.
that... entered my brain in a different way *runs* -im getting tired of running -_-;

so thats the cliffie? if Macky will get his badge back?! im sooo excited...

Just to clear things up..

No its not the final episode or the cliff hanger these are just ideas of how it may go in episodes 21, 22 and 23. As far as I know we are not even sure there will be a cliff hanger its was just suggested on the spoiler thread. Mac is in the lab in the last episode so I assume he gets his badge back before the final episode. I get the feeling Mac is not going to be in the finale a lot, I think it will focus on Danny's storyline. And if there are unresolved storylines I think they will be more likely to be about Danny or Stella. But again thats just my take on things.
:D

Fruitbat said:
I know what you mean I cant wait for these eps we are only at Sweet Sixteen here tonight. Mac is so HOT when he is angry.
Oh yes he is. I loved the scene with Mac so angry with the abusive stepadad guy in in Sweet Sixteen. Yummy, yummy, yummy. :)

Hi. My name is MacsLady and I'm new here. As you probably guessed from my username, I LOVE Mac. His integrity, his determination and skill as a detective/CSI, the way he cares for and protects his team. He's a fascinating character, especially with his tragic past with Clare. I fell in love with Mac in the very first episode of CSI NY for all the above reasons. Oh, and of course I also think he's really HOT-those blue eyes, that body, that sexy voice... :devil: OK, I have to go now, Mac is on tv here in about 20 mins in the latest ep of CSI NY (Silent Night). I am very happy to have found other people who like Mac and who will listen to my rantings about how hot and wonderful he is. I have a friend who watches CSI NY, but she doesn't think Mac is hot. :eek:

MacsLady said:
I have a friend who watches CSI NY, but she doesn't think Mac is hot. :eek:

Dont worry about your friend we cant all have such wonderful taste in men..... :D She cant help it if she is visually chalenged..... :devil: :devil:

Welcome to the Mac madness, by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back