Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
grssom89 said:
OMG i have just seen Raising shane and boy was mac hott in that episode. i do love an angry Mac :lol:
i wanted to give him a hug when he was talking to peyton
and called her claire because he clearly misses her alot

Its like the scenes with Reed he just looks so lost when talking about Claire. I totally agree you just want to hug him especially on Some Buried Bones when he tells us Claire was never found, and in Consequences when Reed walks out......Oh God poor baby you just want to hold him.

His and Reed's development this season has been a great joy to watch. And there have been some good moments with Peyton as well.

MORGANSTARR said:
awwwwwwwwww....*hugs mac* ekkk...he looks so cute when he's sad...how in the hell do TPTB stop mac from getting hugs?
dont get it!

And he's starting getting kisses from Stella, too. Sure, they ain't nothing like those Peyton kisses and all but hey, they're hotter, IMO :devil:

chaostheory08 said:
MORGANSTARR said:
awwwwwwwwww....*hugs mac* ekkk...he looks so cute when he's sad...how in the hell do TPTB stop mac from getting hugs?
dont get it!

And he's starting getting kisses from Stella, too. Sure, they ain't nothing like those Peyton kisses and all but hey, they're hotter, IMO :devil:

lol :devil: i love you're thinking chaos, you can just see it now...

Mac: right there's one down...*pushes peyton out the way* i saved the best till last :devil:...
Stella: ohh...mac...you're so kind...

LOL LOL

dont get me wrong i have nothing against peyton she's a beautiful young woman...but...SMACked fans are die hard! :D

come to think of it...i dont even think it's the relationship i care about...it's more the hotness of the man himself in action :devil: ohhh...i love the devil icons :D

:squeeeeeeee:

p.s - here is a picture to make us all feel great on this sunny fine day :)

MMM...3 shots is better than one

He just needed to cool down.....

garysinisec2.jpg

:D

Noticed we had strayed a little off topic here :D so just to get us back on track. What does everyone think of the up and coming spoilers for the final 4 eps.

Remember the spoiler tag... some people dont want to know whats going on... Me I NEED to know. :D

I watched the compilation promo and all I have to say is OMG.....the final 4 eps look to be very interesting...

^OMG.

Imagine. Stella goes over to Mac's place, say when she hands him his birthday gift. And then he opens the door in that *points to the door pic*

:devil:

EKKKKKKKKK!

if i was Stel' and he answered the door like that...i wouldn't be able to string a word together...let alone a sentence!

sheeeesh!

the last 4 eppy's look awsome!
although here in England it will take longer for them to get here so i will have to come on here and read all about it!

:D

i :heart: this place XD

*faints* :eek: now THIS is a place I can hang out more often in! :lol: I wub it... THANK YOU for sharing those yummy pics...

Imagine. Stella goes over to Mac's place, say when she hands him his birthday gift. And then he opens the door in that *points to the door pic*
OOOHHH! I hear you alright! that will be the best bday of his ever! :lol: :devil:

How could you NOT love this place eh?

OOOHHH! I hear you alright! that will be the best bday of his ever!

If I was Stella, I'd lose my English and Greek lexicon upon seeing him answering the door in a towel. Then I'd stare wide-eyed at him... starting with his eyes.... lower to his pecs... and to... :devil:

Yep and couldn't you just see those eyebrows of hers arch and the evil smile start to form as she reached for her phone to tell them that Mac wouldn't be able to make it in to work today. :devil:

Fruitbat said:
Yep and couldn't you just see those eyebrows of hers arch and the evil smile start to form as she reached for her phone to tell them that Mac wouldn't be able to make it in to work today. :devil:

LMAO!

i can see that right now...i feel a fan fic cummin on :devil:

god Gary's wife is do damn lucky!!!
:eek:

"id give a year's pay for 2 mins alone in this room with you" :devil:

w0o0ow!...Thanks for the pictures and the photoshoped one!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOHHH! I hear you alright! that will be the best bday of his ever!

Now,think what would you do people if that happened to you!! :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back