Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_Chic said:
oh Mac looked good last night... I liked the blue shirt..

I saw parts of the ep and dammit, he looked totally fuckable in that blue shirt.

Wait, I didn't just say that... :confused:

*shoves soap in ranma's mouth* LOL you are evillllll :grin: He did look totally yummy...whenever he has short sleeves I just wanna rip the shirt off and let him be shirtless hehe :devil:

iheartnickcath said:
ranma said:
CSI_Chic said:
oh Mac looked good last night... I liked the blue shirt..

I saw parts of the ep and dammit, he looked totally fuckable in that blue shirt.

Wait, I didn't just say that... :confused:

Ra!!! lmao. I completely agree though.

LMAO.:lol:
smilies0950.gif
Even though he's old enough to be our father..:lol:

^Welcome to the fold! :D The water's lovely here at the Taylorpond ;)

Demm, I've been quoted twice. So I guess I did say that :lol:

:lol: Yep, you really did say it, ranma, because I nearly fell out of my chair! And I must say, I totally agree with you! :p

ooh Taylorpond...can we strip Mac down and take him swimming? Although he's so hot me might make the water all steam...*drool*

*hands out swimming implements to everybody* ;)

Finally saw the whole 309 last night. Man, does Mac have any happy family memories at all? So sad to hear about his father. Oh wait, I remember he said you couldn't get him out of his Sgt. Rock (I had to google that!) fatigues in that Superman ep. So I guess, yeah. I answered my own question, haha.

I'm talking to myself again, LOL. It *has* to be the effect of seeing him in that black shirt/gray suit combo towards the last scene. He looked so scrumptious. I wanted to lick my TV screen, I swear! :lol: Peyton is such a lucky bitch, sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back