Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
ranma said:
I'm talking to myself again, LOL. It *has* to be the effect of seeing him in that black shirt/gray suit combo towards the last scene. He looked so scrumptious. I wanted to lick my TV screen, I swear! :lol: Peyton is such a lucky bitch, sigh.
that makes two of us... lol and Agreed about Peyton lol
** Oh.. before I forget- love your avvie!

CSI Chic THANK YOU!!! *tackles CSI... Mac* :lol:
I love it and this is what I'm talking about!
Beware of the man who knows his weapons... :devil:

LMAO. Even though he's old enough to be our father..

true... true... :D :lol: :p

Just saw Sweet 16.

I love the fact that Mac is somewhat going with his gut more in pursuing his cases and he's being called for it. God knows he's been doing the same to everybody else all series long. You tell 'im Flack! :D Shows he's human, you know? Hiding, but still very much there. Thank you very mutch, character development.

Man, my stomach was churning in that last scene with Reed. I hope Mac gets a break and has a chance to bond with Claire's kid. And speaking of her, that woman's really pretteh! Anybody know the name of the actress they used in that photo? I've read posts that said she reminded them of Stella somehow while others said Claire reminded them of Lindsay, hehe. Whichever. I think she's quite the looker. Go Mackieboy!

On a sidenote...Oh, Mac! Cheeseburgers? Again? :lol:

I agree ranma, Mac certainly has an eye for pretty women! (Hmmm...or do pretty women just have an eye for Mac? *scratches head*) :lol:

So girls what have i missed? I haven't been on since Tues. Went back home for Turkey day.. I had to miss NY on wed. and csi on thurs. :(
173.gif
150.gif

I say we need to get him inside, to a nice hot tub...*sigh*

Hmm I wonder if they did that scene with a thong or without anything if you get my drift :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back