Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Mac thread, szmandatogoholic, and thank you ever so much for the drool buckets! They rock! (And we'll make good use of them, here!) :D

yahoo_drool.gif
*GRABS BUCKET* thank szmandatogoholic again for the buckets :D

welcome szm!..

and thank you for the pictures...!I remember at least 3 episodes in which he was mad and I have to say that I enjoyed it! :D

wait...is Tuesday right?so is Mel's turn! ;)

szm! thanks for the picture...I've seen it again but is still very good..! :D :D

Neelie, thanks for the pic of Gary with the t-shirt...ah... :rolleyes:
*drool*
And thanks to Mel for tearing the shirt off!!! :devil:

oh,you 'll start again :eek: :lol:...!wait,you had a schedule didn't you?this day is for...??I don't remember! :p

A note for your diaries in case you haven't seen this. On Friday,October 13th at 8 p.m. on the History Channel they are showing a documentary called 'Into The Fire' for Fire Prevention Week. Gary is doing the introduction.
(it's ironic, since my house caught fire last week *g*!)

shaofu said:
A note for your diaries in case you haven't seen this. On Friday,October 13th at 8 p.m. on the History Channel they are showing a documentary called 'Into The Fire' for Fire Prevention Week. Gary is doing the introduction.
(it's ironic, since my house caught fire last week *g*!)

oh my god r u ok? so gonna watch that.. is it just the introduction he does or does he reappear? bit stupid though having someone so hot doing something on fire prevention clearly has no idea what he does to us.

Thanks for the heads up shaofu, I'll have to check that out, I love the History Channel. And I'm sorry to hear about your house! Hopefully everything is okay with you and your family?

meandmac, I agree, so ironic that a man who sets our hearts and libidos afire, is the one giving the fire safety introduction! :lol:

What day is it today? oooooooooooh yeah, it's Holy Wednesday! CSI NY Night! I'm so excited for this episode, can't wait to see Edward Furlong's storyline. And CBS is playing a lot more CSI NY promos than usual, I'm glad to see they really seem to be getting behind this one, and hopefully the audience will, too. NY is holding its own ratings-wise, it's winning it's time slot every week, and has been in the Top 10. I'm thinking this is going to turn into a fantastic season, both story-wise and audience-wise. Alot more people that I know, both on the boards and in real life, are starting to finally "Catch On" to NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back