Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
^you can't take control of them!>..they are crazy,and even more crazy about Mac :lol: ;)
..But because I want him too I'll have him too! :p

Happy B-Day athens!!!
Girls, I think we can leave our Mac for her, like a present, uh? :D just for today...then I want MY Mac back!!! :devil:

thanks!
wink.gif
nice idea,at least for today is ALL MINE!! !
winner.gif
...for tomorrow,we'll see if you will get him back! ;) :lol:

What?! No, this is not good...I wanna him back! Alive and safe! So please, be careful with handcuffs and ropes... :)

Is it just me or does Mac seem almost...disinterested in the last ep :confused: Except for the part where he yells at the people over at the water-station, I thought he was rather meh.

Gotta rewatch the episode over the weekend I suppose.

Re: Stella and Lindsay being the only ones able to tease him, I think that of the guys, Hawkes is the only one who could get away with it, too. Hawkes is less snarky than Danny/Flack, and his teasing is more good natured. There have been some fun back & forth banter between Mac/Hawkes, I think.

ranma, I know what you mean about Mac in Love Run Cold. But this episode wasn't his time to shine, it was Stella's I think (and she did shine, I thought), and of course they wanted to highlight more of the D/L thingie, so Mac was more in the background. That's okay, he can't be the "Star" every ep, that would get boring for some viewers, I suppose. Besides, I think he has some big stuff coming up starting next week, with Edward Furlong in his recurring role! Can't wait!

^you are mean! :mad: :lol:..But because I am a good person I'll give him back..Although I am not sure if he wants to! :lol:! ;)..hups..anyway,you can have him back..he is all yours..! :D

Mel your so mean :lol: *takes Mac away from Mel* you know i really didn't celebrate my b-day rigth :devil:

*thwaps Feenx and steals him back* Mine! we really do need some clones...the poor boy can't get a moment's rest.

MacsGirlMel said:
*thwaps Feenx and steals him back* Mine! we really do need some clones...the poor boy can't get a moment's rest.
no mine *snatches Mac away from Mel* yeah we need clones if we have success with the clones then maybe each Taylor Girl can have 2 Mac's :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back