Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
*drool*

Mac: Come on, let's run away someplace where you won't have to share me with hundreds of screaming fangirls...

Nim said:
I was sighing at THIS look...
3010993sw5.jpg

Oh, Nim. That look was za bomb! :lol:

My intestines are knotting themselves crazy. Seriously.

Ever noticed how Stella & Lindsay are the only ones who can tease him? I can't recall when he was teased by the one of the boys (oh dear, that didn't come out right)

Ever noticed how Stella & Lindsay are the only ones who can tease him?
I think i've only seen Lindsay do it, there was that one time in the episode Jamalot....hope you guys remember im to lazy to explain :)

Yeah, the girlfriend thing :D

Lindsay's the only one who has done "experiments" on Mac but as for Stella, I can remember her deadpanning Mac about his thought process --- mentioning something like "Is that a Zen thing?" (S2 ep) I thought it was funny. And in S1 as well, can't recall which ep, Stella again says something about Mac's cognitive skills.

Speaking of wimmin, am I the only one here who shipped Mac/Aiden? I've encountered some (okay, two) at LJ. I've always thought that Aiden had a bit of a crush on Mac. But then again, who wouldn't? :devil:

ranma said:
Speaking of wimmin, am I the only one here who shipped Mac/Aiden? I've encountered some (okay, two) at LJ. I've always thought that Aiden had a bit of a crush on Mac. But then again, who wouldn't? :devil:
hahaha me too, they worked a few cases together and it always seemed like there was more going on between them. He seemed to have a little something for her ;)

Haven’t seen shirtless Mac in some while…. :rolleyes:
224-0466.jpg

224-0464.jpg

224-0463.jpg

ranma said:

I remember one story about Mac and Aiden and I always wish there were more about. It was an interesting dynamic...

ranma said:
Ever noticed how Stella & Lindsay are the only ones who can tease him? I can't recall when he was teased by the one of the boys (oh dear, that didn't come out right)
Lucky for them, he's not like Gibbs of NCIS!!! :lol:

The 'experiment' episode was Dancing with the Fishes, I think :confused:

Shirtless Mac, yeah!!!
*turn on dance music*

Nim said:
Shirtless Mac, yeah!!!
*turn on dance music*
:lol: He looks good even though he's all bloody and dirty…..eh looks like he just had some fun with the Taylor Girls :devil:

Do you believe that Danny or Flack or Hawks can handle Mac! :confused: :eek:seriously!.. :lol:
...Linds and of course Stella[ ;)] can do better...Sid may say something nice but...a bit OT but is always nice to see that they are damn really close as a team!all of them! :D

*whistles and then sees shirtless mac and runs into Melly* Damn! *leans to get a better view and pushes Mel* move over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back