Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

My absolute favorite is when he got pissed with Sassone.

Of course Mac is always hot when he's pissed, but that was the best.

Favorite Pissy!Mac moment, how do I love thee, let me count the ways...
Season 1 Crimes and Misdomeaners w/Danny was beautiful
Officer Blue was good, but it was ruined for me b/c I was sooo pissed at Stella for the way she was acting.
Season 2, RSRD, and the end of Charge of This Post when he's yelling at the guy *drools*

:lol: I love for him to whisper sweet dreams too!

aww did she really say that, ranma?

I love his voice. ;)

I agree MB...that was some hot pissy!mac'ness

If I recall correctly in RSRD it's not a full out yelling Pissy!fest, just that tightening (sp?) around his mouth and he goes all 'controlled' on Sonny Sassone, that's when he's really pissed about injustice.... mmmmmm

MBGrissom said:
Also in Charge of This Post, when he was yelling at the Bomb Squad woman... *goosebumps thinking of Pissy!Mac*
I can't wait to see that episode, especially with topless Mac in it. Now we just need to get rid of the pants... :devil:

Aaaah, I just love revisiting these moments of Mac in all of his pissy hotness. :D (or is that in all of his hot pissyness?) And CharmedHeiress, you haven't seen In Charge of This Post? Oh, you're in for a treat. Truly. Definitely a Mac Lover's Paradise. I'll look forward to reading your comments after you've watched it! And I agree, if we've found a way to lose the shirt, then surely there's a way to lose the pants... *evil grin*

:lol: Mac Lover's Paradise indeed!

Charmed your gonna have a good time ;) haha shirtless mac is hot, but yeah, lets get him outta those jeans too!

here's one I like.

tn_CSINY_CSIM_261.jpg

and another:

tn_FelonyFlight-GS-4.jpg

MBGrissom said:
Aaaah, I just love revisiting these moments of Mac in all of his pissy hotness. :D (or is that in all of his hot pissyness?) And CharmedHeiress, you haven't seen In Charge of This Post? Oh, you're in for a treat. Truly. Definitely a Mac Lover's Paradise. I'll look forward to reading your comments after you've watched it! And I agree, if we've found a way to lose the shirt, then surely there's a way to lose the pants... *evil grin*
Thanks, I should be seeing it soon, but right now our TV network is doing strange things.

Back