Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

i think youve caught onto something ther u could be the next heffner and create a magasine full of screen shots of 'the neck'.

or may b it could be the next step in erotica art

either way im in

LOL :lol: really, I just love his neck, and Carmine's one.
When they're together with their shirts open :eek:

Gary could be my father...well, sometimes my father looks like Gary :eek: expecially when he imitates Lt Dan :D
Uh, about my dear Dan Taylor...these are few caps I did...I know probably you already posted them, but... ;)
Some Dan caps...he's so hot...*_*

katpin31791 said:
here's one I like.

tn_CSINY_CSIM_261.jpg

and another:

tn_FelonyFlight-GS-4.jpg

Any chance of reposting these....I missed them....sniff....please!!!!!

Already posted this in the GAS thread, but in case some of you don't see it...

GARY Alert!
Wednesday night (tomorrow) on CBS, the AFI has a 2-hour show highlighting thier choices for the 100 Most Inspiring Movies. From the commercials, it looks like Gary might be interviewed as one of the guests, and Apollo 13 looks like it made the cut as one of the most inspiring movies...

Speaking of Apollo 13, it is playing on the Bravo channel Saturday night, 7pm CSI.

Apollo 13 didn't do much for me. Gary was hot though! (& actually, the film was better when I sat and watched, and I wasn't just sitting waiting to spot Gary and fangirl... heh.)

Last time Apollo 13 was on TV here; it clashed with A Midnight Clear (another Gary film) on another channel. x.x I missed A Midnight Clear, I wish I hadn't now, because I'm not so sure Apollo 13 was worth it especially considering I own a copy now.

And you're lucky because you own a copy. I'm searching it everywhere, but the DVD seems disappeared o_O
Uh, never watched A Midnight Clear...is it worth the renting? :) Gary is always worth, but I lack of money in this period... :p

Well, from the screen caps I've seen of it he runs out naked in the snow (poor baby, he needs us to go warm him up :devil:).
And then he takes a bath in another scene (I volunteer to dry him off :devil:)

I might go rent it just for those 2 scenes *has a serious case of Gary-lust*

Ok, gotta search the Italian title of the movie, go to Blockbuster and ask (very angry) "gimme Gary!"

Back