Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Fruitbat said:
me obsessed....wellllll :devil: :devil: :devil:
I can understand you. Gary is a great actor and handsome man. I wait for these hi res pics!!!
So we can all definitely say what color is eyes are!

I think his eyes are green; certainly in most pictures I've seen they look green, and often with a little hazel. Although sometimes, they do look blue. *confused* Click me (warning, uber huge)

Hmmmm...I'll toss in my vote for... aqua. Kinda. LOL. A little bit of green, a little bit of blue. I honestly think lighting and what he's wearing has a lot to do with it. On CSI NY though, Mac's booty-ful peepers often just look...dark. Ah well, dark, blue, green, they're always gorgeous!

Yeah, in that pic they do look awfully green, but I still throw my vote in for BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY.....
err, I mean multi-colored, yeah, that's what I was thinkin' :devil:

And here's where it's glaringly blue:

Well, whatever his eye color is, I think they're beautiful.

Finally saw Manhattan Manhunt last night. That Mac! Meeting Darius alone on the train. Tsk, tsk. Wonder how'd Stella react if she found out what really happened. Hee.

Mac was so intense! His "rot in hell" line scared the beejeebers out of me.

I've been watching season 1 (for the first time) and let me tell you Pissy!Mac is so awesome in the first season. I like his Pissy scenes even better than the ones in the second season. The scene at the end of "Hush" was absolutely marvelous... words cannot describe his Pissy hotness.....

According to a link that dianed posted today on Gary Sinise Central, it looks like Entertanment Tonight is slated to show a Behind the Scenes bit tonight 7/7 on CSI NY. Haven't had time to check my local listings yet to verify, and I have to dash back to work, but I wanted to give everyone a head's up, just in case! :)

Mac at the end of Officer Blue... holy hell. "Eye for an eye" - he actually scared me there, saying someone deserved to die. =X

Back