Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

ranma said:
Thanks for the pics, feenx! For a while there I wanted to kiss my monitor :lol:
Well here's some more :D
CSINY_CoolHunter2.jpg

I just can't get enough of him with the sword.
CSINY_CW3.jpg

I was an only with late 'rents...so I know the feeling lol.

mmmm....He may not be using gloves on that sword but he's still hot.

hey, Lynn and I were just fighting gover him in IM :D

I love pictures of Mac with that katana!! *drool* Why is that man so incredibly sexy handling a sharp, pointy weapon? :lol:

And I saved the banner in my photobucket account, but for some reason I can't get it to show up as a banner in my sig, only as the url *pouts*

Um...IMG link? (Sorry, I'm a serious technodoofus). I cut/pasted the url from photobucket into my sig with [image] and [/image] but when I previewed it, it showed up as the link, but no piccie :lol: Shouldn't that work?

Ok you have a photobucket rigth?
So when you load it the pic is ontop, so it looks similar to this
[ PIC ]
URL...... and a whole bunch of words.
TAG......and more words
IMG.........and more words.
use the IMG link, get it or did i confuse you more, cause i kind of confused myself there :lol:
if it still doesn't work i'll pm i think i have an idea how.

Hmmm...feenx, you might have solved my Doofus Moment! I think I might have used the link in the URL section, not the IMG thingie. I'll try it tomorrow am, when I'm "fresh" :lol: But in the meantime, my current siggy line says it all! (Hey, at least I'm honest!)

MBGrissom said:
I love pictures of Mac with that katana!! *drool* Why is that man so incredibly sexy handling a sharp, pointy weapon? :lol:

Oh, I totally agree MB - he's just soooo drool-worthy! Corporate Warriors was the episode that I officially fell for Mac Taylor, even though I'd been admiring 'from afar' up until then, and I just can't get enough of caps from that episode :eek:

And don't worry - you'll get the banner working eventually... in the meantime, I do love the siggy you've got now!! :lol: :lol:

feenx said:
kungfuprincess96 said:
38 years older than me!
OMG :eek: that makes you << uses fingers to count>> 13!!!!!(or did i count wrong) Although i was younger when i developed my little crush on Lt. Dan :D

I am really glad I am not the youngest!.. :lol:he is 36 years older than me!>.and he is sure not like the most people in that age!...
nice pictures btw,thnxz! :D

MB, there's a rule that you can have or the written signature or a banner, not both. Maybe THIS is the problem...dunno...

Anyway, I'm 25, so...26 years younger :) well, I like mature man!
LOL

If i'm 28 and he's 51 that makes.... he's 23 year older than me. Guess it's not a big deal... Have a mate in college that his dad is 65 and his mom 45 so... He's 22. (It's the second degree i take so i'm a little bit older than my class mates)

I want more Mac pics... I need them. I've loved the last ones you have all posted. He really looks younger than he is. And this is cool.

Pic!
garysinese2yn2.jpg

It's not clear because of my drool... :lol:

The hand, the hand... :devil:

uh, but it's not Mac...mmm... :rolleyes: sorry...

Back