Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Luveykat said:
I don't think that eyeliner looks that great on him (see Mission To Mars)
So he had eyeliner! I always watch that movie and think his eyes are too fish-like... :p

I recently watched "Stealing Home" and noticed something. Is it weird to love the way he blinks? When he was talking to that 'threesome' lady and he was kinda staring at her and just... blinking. Am I the only one who thought that was waaay sexy? And now I notice the way he blinks all the time, and think it's waaay sexy?? *drools over stupid things*

*nods* his eyes *stares back*

I think Gary's eyes are green (though in one photo, they were clearly a vivid blue) but Mac's I can't really tell. Most of the time they seem to be dark green or just dark mixed with an indeterminate color :lol: Whatever the case, I'll be glad to battle him in a staring contest anytime.

Luveykat, if you're drooling over the way he blinks, I drool over the fact that he wets his lips with his tongue a lot :devil: Like in the ep you mentioned, when he got slapped (very funny moment, btw), you can see his tongue slip out more than once when he was trying to subdue the woman. Teehee.

Oh yeah baby, he stares back!..He can stare back all he wants :devil:

He's eyes are like mine..we're blue but yet we can be green at the same time. We just rock like that ;)

His eyes are different depending on what he's wearing. I read one interview and the author said something like "his crystal blue eyes" I died laughing at that. It is weird though, the green shirt he wore in "Zoo York" (Which I was totally drooling over, that is my FAV. color of green) didn't make his eyes seem esp. green, and I've seen him in blue shirts (like the one on my desktop :D)where his eyes look totally green. Either way, they're just beautiful:)

I have a lot of hi res pics (ok I admit it I have a LOT of Gary pics....an awful lot) and they are green in them...I will have a dig around and see if I can post them here. May take me a day or so as I say I have a lot...me obsessed....wellllll :devil: :devil: :devil:

hiya over on sinise daily they av sum pics of gary in a vest top i was just wunderin if any1 knew what film tht was from? god he looks sexy in those oh wait he looks sexy all the time wat am i finkin

Back