Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

i think it should be funny watching mac try to keep his hands off her in the lab!!

i mean i think its more the revers...watching her keep her hands off him!!

well...she better!

not only will she have to deal with stella but us fan girls

END OF CONVERSATION!!!

mac knows his limits and he won't do anything too risky!...we don't know about her.. :lol:

It will be really interesting to even see him more relaxed in this season.. ;)

hmmmm....could you imagine the teams face if they caught mac and payton kissing against the wall in the lab!!..or in the toilets...i know mac wouldnt ever do that thought!!

hmmm...mabey they do get caught and mac has to fire her (ohhh mr integraty of the lab!!)

Yesterday I saw Grand Murder at Central Station. The ending was so sad I almost cried.

I'm really happy Mac isn't gay. And I told my father he has wifes :lol: but he said that wouldn't mean anything... I think we must wait till S3, so that he sees Mac isn't gay.

I thought this was too funny to pass up:

316575.1076277.jpg

There's more merchandise here. I'd go for the baseball jerseys :devil:

thnxz ranma I'll take all of them!... :lol:...

mac or call me integrity[as obil_ said :lol:]wouldn't do that..EVER...is so out of Mac...Probably he will be kind of proffesional but not to much as to be cold..Will wait and see.. :D

You guys have brought up an interesting thought.

SOME SPOILERS:
I can see Mac still being a bit stuffy and wanting to keep their private life private, even (especially) in the lab, but what if Peyton is very publicly affectionate and demonstrative? That would surely throw him off a bit, these are people that he has worked with and known on a professional level for a long time, after all, and she might not care as much about keeping a more professional/less personal demeanor around them. I wonder if that would potentially drive a bit of a wedge in their relationship?

I really can't picture Mac having trouble to keep his hands off of the doc! ... but i'm looking forward to see the excuses he will come up 'cause i don't think all the team knows he's having a relationship. And i don't picture him the romantic way either....at least not the usual romantic way.

I love all that MAC merchandise! :lol: I'm eyeing up a few of the women's T-shirts, and possibly jersey. And a coffee cup, just to make me smile on those cold winter mornings when I'm enjoying my cuppa!

MBGrissom said:
I love all that MAC merchandise! :lol: I'm eyeing up a few of the women's T-shirts, and possibly jersey. And a coffee cup, just to make me smile on those cold winter mornings when I'm enjoying my cuppa!

I'm going MB on this one. I want that MAC stuff!

mokis said:
I really can't picture Mac having trouble to keep his hands off of the doc! ... but i'm looking forward to see the excuses he will come up 'cause i don't think all the team knows he's having a relationship.

I konw what you mean. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Mac's ass is toast once Stella finds out he kept a secret from her for almost a year? But then again these are the neat plot points and continuity that they do tend to ignore or screw up on...but I would love to see him try to explaine to Stella why he didnt tell her.

But we are not sure yet that stella didn't know...All of our questions[at least the most of them ;)]will be answered when the season 3 starts!..
it would be nice yeah,to see Mac not having control of the situation with stella.. :lol:

and as the good old stella saying goes....
"some days your the dog...others your the hydrant"
so mabey its macs turn to be the hydrant

You're right we're not sure but i put all my money he didn't tell her though she's supposed to be her best friend. And i know that if my best friend wouldn't had shared this piece of information with me i, certanly would be mad at him.

Back