Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

and at least 10 more on tcsi!...

he is not gay...he was married...ok,that doesn't count much..don't worry he is not!! :lol: :lol:NO!

GAY!!! hell no!!!! i just bougth a robospanker yestreday, and let me tell ya the things we did with it.....he is definitely not gay.

lol Feenx. Well there are the Mac/Flack shippers but that's another story....

i wanna turn with Mac and the robospanker! I must punish him for doing you know what *points to spoilers* LOL

Oooooh, saying "Mac" and "Robo-spanker" in the same sentence just got my imagination working overtime! :lol:

Mac, gay? Hell No! Shame on Grandpappy for even thinking such a thing! :lol:

you are not allowed to imagine something like this because there is a -9999999999999999....... posibility to happen!.. :lol:

Nope, our Big Mac is not gay...and they're trotting out his new little hottie girlfriend, to prove it! Lucky gal...she gets to date Keanu Reeves in real life, and go to bed with Mac on TV. Sheesh, some girls have all the luck... :lol:

:lol: feenx, that just cracked me up!

Seriously, I wonder if Mac will be all gooey and puppy eyed around her, or if he'll be our same mostly stoic Mac, but with a little more flirtation? I'm really wondering how they're going to play it... *counting down the days until S3...impatiently*

MBGrissom said:
Nope, our Big Mac is not gay...and they're trotting out his new little hottie girlfriend, to prove it! Lucky gal...she gets to date Keanu Reeves in real life, and go to bed with Mac on TV. Sheesh, some girls have all the luck... :lol:

I thought Miz Claire is with Dougray Scott now? Oh, well. *shrugs* Not like I really care, ahaha.

So what if Mac is gay? I'd still love him to bits and pieces :lol:

It's all just scuttlebutt of course. I wouldn't really know.

Anyway, it's less than a month 'til the new season! Don't forget to be my eyes and ears MBK, pretty please! :D

I'm a sMacked fan really but I'm a bigger Mac fan so I'm excited to learn how he's going to handle his relationship with PD now that they're relatively under the same roof. Do you guys think the team knows? I wanna see it already! :D

Back