Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

yep...i mean, if your best friend has been dating somebody you'd expect them to tell you...and mabey mac decided he wasnt going to tell her for such a reason but whats the reason??

Hmmm...I can see the writers playing it that Mac did tell Stella he was casually dating someone, blah blah, but never told her too much about the person, or never introduced her. So when Peyton comes to work at the lab, that's maybe the first time Stella really gets to know her? That in itself is bound to create possibly a bit of tension, especially if Peyton ends up being possessive of Mac, that won't sit well with Stella, she's been friends with him for too long to play second fiddle to a new woman, even if she's a girlfriend. Peyton supposedly worked with Hawkes before, so they already know eachother, curious to see how they play that one, too.

*still counting down the days until Sept. 20*

i cant wait till season 3...i think weve all got to throw a little party on the premiere night!!

im going to dress up....not sure what of yet. but ill think of something!

I wish he could be my b-day present lol. But either Stella or Peyton probably don't wanna share hehe. I think cake, frosting and him would be yummy though. 'Cause there's lots of fun to be had with frosting <g> And unwrapping him lol.

If he was mine i would share it with you, don't doubt it :lol: :lol: :lol:. But, then i guess, maybe he prefers to be with their girls at CSI.

Yes we must corrupt them and bring them to the gutter :)

I like the icon too and most of the others on this page as well.

Strange my mind ends up the gutter quite a lot when I think of Mac :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

welcome to the new fan... :)

don't try too hard guys..I am not sure if she[again,right? :confused: :rolleyes:]
knows where she is getting into!.. :D..be carefull.. :lol:...no ok..

Back