Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

..and hawks and sid..some of the promo pictures are missing! :)

season 3 is going to be good for Mac..I am not sure if we will be alright with moments like some of those pictures but we will give it a try! :lol: :lol:...for stella's good!

omg....i thought that change of this post would be the last time we ever got to see macs sexy chest!!!

i was sooo wrong!!

but shes wearing his shirt...how dare she!!!!

and wowowowowow!!! thanks for them!!!!

is good to be wrong in those things!...

where is she wearing Mac's shirt in the picture with Lindsay and Stella?

Holy Moley! Those shots of Mac in bed with Peyton... wasn't quite sure if the writers would "go there" or not with them, or just show them kind of simpering over eachother in the lab. I guess that answers my question!

well....im kinda glad they finnaly did go there i mean gary sinise has too keep up his topless reputition doesnt he??

at least we get to see a sexy mac...with sex hair and eveything!!

And it also looks like they've let him keep his hair a wee bit longer, like it was in S1. Aaaaaaaaaargh, S3 can't come fast enough! *stomps wee little feet impatiently*

i think they should let mac go a bit rugged round the edges for once...like let his hair grow a bit longer and let him have a bit of stubble once in a while!!

I don't know about the hair..!
but one thing I know is that I don't want Peyton to be influence on Mac really bad.. ;)

ooh,and in those pictures -when he wears clothes-he is not wearing a shirt but a blouze a sweater or whatever it is..Is not a shirt :eek: :eek:.. :eek: :lol:

i LOVE mac taylor...sorry...but nobodys posted anything in here in a while and i just thought id add it....hey ive just thought my grandads called mac!!!
wow
i love my grandad but not in a sexual way!!!!!!!!!!
ewwwwwwwwwww

I told my dad today that Mac has a girlfriend in S3 and his reaction was: "He has a girlfriend? Really? I was sure he's gay..."
Mac-gay?!? NOOOOO!!!
My dad's wrong, isn't he??? Please tell me ha is!!! Pleeeeaaaase...

Back