Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

im gunna pounce on him...wheres that army to hold me back?

ohhh well never mind....ill capture him and lock him in my english country house!!

and after a week this is the result....
gary.jpg

Whoaaaa....One one hand, that's not a face I'd wanna run into in a dark alley, but it's one I'd definately love to hug n kiss n snuggle with....although it might be a bit prickly.

oooh yeah orgasmic.....would love to see everyone's reaction :D

Hey, you mind if I repost that pic in the Smacked shipper thread?

Can't do it until I get home (library has right click disabled and it's almost work time anyway) but thanks.

ohhhh nooooo!!! i hate it when that happens!!!

its like argh!! neeed to have this but noooo the right click doesnt work...ecpecially if it has something to do with mac/gary!!

iheartnickcath just asked earlier if I went into hiding, sorry I'm not currently on as much, but my computer at home is taking a dump, and I can't access Talkcsi from there...so I have to sneak on for a few minutes at a time from work, boo hoo. :( But I'm still here! I don't want anyone to go forgetting about me! :D (And hopefully my home computer is fixed by next week!)

Wow, great pix again! And actually, I am loving the one with the beard!

And did someone mention Corporate Warriors earlier? *droooool* Gawd, I love that scene with Mac and the katana! Sex on legs, I tell ya! :p

Back