Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

NM42!!!!!! *tackles* Oh my gosh, how are you? You haven't been here in forever!!! I missed you :D

Oh, how I wish it was Lori:cool:

I think you're more of a SMACked fan then you're letting on ;) Anyway, I do hope we get some good SMACked scenes. You see, I don't want it to take over the show. A scene here or there is perfectly fine with me. But I mean, if there is NO scenes, then TPTB may have to go into hiding :lol:

Yes, CSI has a really bad reputation relationship-wise, but you see, I'm pretty confident that if they put Mac and Stella together, it wouldn't get ruined. Why? Melina and Gary wouldn't let it :):)

So very true :adore: From the first episode....wait, the Miami pilot episode, there's been crazy chemistry between the two. And it is just amazing.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Love ya.

Axel

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i know, i'm glad about this, any less mactime and i'd be miserable!

that's a very good point! i'm sure they wouldn't! maybe we should let them stick two fingers up at TPTB and ignore any bad smacked stuff and just keep the good stuff. i'm sure they're discerning enough to make it work :lol:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OHHHHHHHH Family is still chatty. Great! Heya Fam!!!!!!:bolian:

***Debbie has her PC back. Finally! Her examns are over YAY!

***where is Tiffany? And Kikii?:eek:

Nat---> welcome back! Axel is right. where have you been dear?:)

Lisa---> relative of the queen?:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: last 2 days i have been laughing every time i remembered your words:guffaw:
    Btw I love that blue sweater and everything inside too:lol:

Cyn, Cyn, Cynnnnnnnnn---> could you re post new Spoiler piccies??? I am dying here and i need other 42 messages to have access ton the Spoiler Area
    I can't imagine Mac hurting her on purpose either. But just the idea of them looking at each other's eyes makes my heart stops. I do believe they will handle it slowly, carefully and with a lot of love:drool:

Lori--->
    Probably it's the lack of new episodes which put me so grumpy:lol: (it's that or examns or the lack of sleep. Hopefully it will start soon or i will be worse than a lioness in the cage:p

Dear Axel--->
    The only thing i want they treat Smacked with love and to my Stella too:thumbsup:

Kat---->
    you are a Smackie;) I don't have any doubt of it now :D
    Dearest NUT of my heart,

Lisa can explain you what DENIAL means.:lol: And it doesn't matter how many times you repeat your excuse, the truth is i still will love you:)
    :eek::eek:Right now the mental image i have IS scary:eek::lol: Don't worry. We will avoid the show to the audience wearing that green bikini:lol:

Go back to your shell and stay there. Have a nice week my dearest NUT:)

*****NUT NUT!

I believe we take decitions every day. Some of them are happy, some of them are not. Some of them change our life, other are not so important. I am quite a chicken so later i am bugged for things i didn't do. I wouldn't want my Stella asked her whole life "What if...?". I don't want producers ask that either;). I can tell it's the big challenge for them, to become two lead stars' characters in a couple in the same show. I am scared too:lol: But i trust they will do the best to preserve such great characters as Mac and Stella are
    And I agree, their relationship must be built with baby steps. Their relationship is so special and so unique i wouldn't want anything could screw up it but if their love story is not written we will ask forever "What if...?"

dear NUT i know i won't never going to convince you but could you do me a favour? ;)Promise me during 24 hrs you will be Smacked in my birthday:lol:
    yeap. I heard the news about other ships:shifty: I think TPTB have a great chance to get all those "orphan" fans from other sides of the franchise and become them into Smackies. All people love Love Stories, even those who claim don't:p

I got lost with the row reference:p (???????)

Pic time.

Credits: Noe;)'s site

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe, it's so true though - i swear every english/british person on csi ever has been plummy.

yes - mmmm. especially the contents ;)

put it this way: it's not just a river ;)

5. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

*sigh* You guys are probably right. Like I said, I'm sitting on the fence between a Smacked friendshipper and a true Smackie. But regardless, I don't want Mac and Stella to get together on the show. Given how much D/L's relationship felt like a high school romance, I shudder to think how TPTB would handle something as amazing as Mac and Stella's relationship.

6. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Hi guys :) I know, that I haven't been here for a while, but it seems that smacked it is like a serious addiction - you can't give up it forever :p

I dug up through last four or five threads to find some photos for the wall I was making and I had tons of fun reading your post and I decided to join you again :D

and here's the wall [​IMG] this one is 1280x800 and here are two more sizes of it 1024x768 and 800x600
    the text is a poem of some Polish writer translated in English (in case if you wondered ;)) - I think it's very lovely and kinda fitting

gosh, I can't wait till September 23rd :rolleyes: you guys think that we will have some more smacked moment in season 6? I mean, season 5 wasn't that bad after all if it comes to that, but I am still not there :D like while watching the hug from almost the end of 5x24: "she's going to kiss him! she's going to kiss him! why the #$%^@ the scene is fading?!?" yeah, I think you know what I'm talking about :p
    so once again warm hello for you all :)

7. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hey, family!
    Glad to see you all.
    Debbie happy for you, dear, and thanks for the supporting. My dad is better now, as mom said, but I can't speak with him still.
    KReguba
    I believe D/L relationship (espessial in S5) was depended on Anna and her pregnancy. If in S3 TPTB send her in Montana as a witness, in S5 TPTB had to invent something new. And - boom - we have Messers family. In a case of Mac and Stella no need to be hurry (I'm still hope to hear some good news about Melina's contract in S7). So, dear TPTB, you must to give us SMAC, but do it slowly - we're patient (but our patient isn't infinitely).

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

same here!

haha, yes! that was so annoying!

9. Eve

Eve Pathologist

And I was wondering if it makes me not true smacked fan cos sometimes I have thoughts like I really don't want S and M becoming a couple in the show... especially when I watch D and L - I mean, nothing wrong with those two! totally cute and adorable, but yeah... For me D/L was great before Lucy - it was like a sweet cake and Lucy it's like a frosting and sometimes frosting is just too much. For me D/L is completely negligible - I have nothing against them, but I wouldn't be sorry if they won't be together. But S/M is a different story, cos I'm smacked since first epi I've seen and you all know how it is - to catch up all those sugestions, touches, hints, looks etc. - not THAT'S the biggest fun and when they would be together everything would be sooo obvious. So I agree, I want it to develope, but very very slowly. I guess the rate that is now is perfect (I mean the whole development from 1st to 5th season). I guess it would make them couple somewhere about 15th season :D but come on, anyone has something against 15 season of this show? :D

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The best way to have SMACK would be to give us something to confirm it and then hide it from all the coworkers! We dont need them hiding around every corner for a "moment"!

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dear Lisa--->
    do you notice you are bursting my bubble?:lol: I have been studying years just to have Virus's accent and thinking how lucky British were for being born with it and now you tell me you don't have it. Just the relative of the Queen:guffaw:

mmm yummie, yummie. When i saw these newest spoilers pics and especially that one when you can see Mac's neck, believe me but i wanted to be a vampire:drool: I don't know if it is the haircut, the neck itself or the lack of Smacked but he was irresistible:drool: Also i like his arms, me thinks because he is so strong:drool: LOL I need to have my breakfast, i am low in sugar:lol:

Kat--->
    i understand you. I guess DL failed because they are not mature at all:rolleyes: Actually me thinks Lucy has more common sense than her parents:rolleyes:
    But Stella and Mac are special, they are mature and they have common sense and sensitivity. They can't fail with them:bolian:

Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--->
    first than everything I am truly happy to have you back!!!!! I have left a comment in your photobucket account darling. Thanks for sharing and the line "The tremor of leaves" i don't know why but i really love it:)

LOL i was expecting they kiss since Recycling or since Officer Blue back in Season 1:lol:

I think we didn't have a kiss in 5.24 because they had just discovered their mutual feelings so they still have a lot to handle
    And i think it was correct we didn't have the kiss in 5.25 because they were recovering from a long long and sad day and i don't think it would have been right a romantic scene when they were mourning Angell.
    regarding S6 i want those serial killer storylines!!!!!!!!!!! I love that type of story especially because the whole team work together:drool:

:lol: not me. Season 15 sounds good;) "Slow" is the key word here. If there are little smiles, blushing in both of them, little touches, intense looks i beleive we can live for a longgggggg time:lol:

Sweet Galina!--->
    Dearest! I m glad your dad is better and hopefully you will be able to talk to him soon. I send you my love to you and your family:)
    i believe you are right. If in S3 Lindsay was sent to Montana then in S5 she should have sent to Pluto:rolleyes: Probably it was the right decition to Lindsay as a character because this type of storyline made her convincing but i am not sure it was the best for the show:rolleyes:. Iy pissed off Danny fans even more and it poisoned the general mood affecting the Smacked chances:wtf: So either or Sned Lindsay back to Montana or give DL a special ticket to the Moon but pleaseeeeee take it out of my sight:lol:

Axel--->
    I need to review the official paper because i don't know if Gutter apartment still belong to Gio only or both share the ownership:lol:

Lori--->
    i like the idea! It would be perfect just to protect Smacked:drool:. It would be like throwing a bone to some starving dog:lol: and at the same time keep the ground clean just to keep the peace. That would be great!!!!!!!!!

Credit: Noe's site :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you thought all brits were like the royal family?:eek::eek::guffaw: most british people take the piss out of the ones with that kind of accent, it just doesn't sound real! people only talk like that in evelyn waugh books/films. or if they're hugh bloody grant/rupert bloody everett. my parents talk a bit like that actually, but they have posh backgrounds. i hate it!:guffaw:

yeah, he looks so hot in those pics - i think a good haircut goes a long way and that was a goodun ;) i never used to get the whole arms thing - my mates would say someone had good arms and i'd be like "wtf?" but now i think i get it :lol:

that's a lovely shot of them both - mac looks lovely and even though stella's pulling a face she does too. it looks like one of those scenes where they both totally understand each other without even speaking (to each other).

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I new there was something wrong with them!:guffaw: Not even in Pride and Predjudice i heard that accent:guffaw:Again i did like their accent. Actually i am atonished! I said i like Virus!:eek: :D

I confess his arms are too distracted. He is one of those few lucky men who can seduce being in a tuxedo. I was watching "Of Mice and Men" (God! how great movie!) and he distracted me! :lol:
    I rememebr it only happened the same with a dance instructor. He had so big hands i didn't know where to put my feet:lol: especially because he was dancing with me:lol:

It's true. They seem not need of looking at each other because it's like they are in each other's mind :)

[​IMG]

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya family!~

It's so true :) I mean, SMACked is just something that never goes away. Love your icon by the way :)

Are you talking about 5x24 when he picks her up from the ground :adore: or are you talking about 5x25 when they're in the lab and she kisses his cheek for the fourth time? 'Cause with the second one I was like "Oh my gosh, this is the moment. The moment they become canon." :adore: But sadly, it didn't turn out that way.

Yeah, that is something that scares me a bit. But I have faith that they won't screw it up :) I've said this a bazillion times before but I don't think Gary and Melina would let it get screwed up :thumbsup:

DEB! What episode is that last picture you posted from? The one where Stella is looking at Mac through the wall. I've always wanted to know :)

That's all for now girls. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Axel dear,
    i agree with you!:bolian:I think everyone should be careful with a Mac/Stella story and going very slowly and even hide it a little would be fine. But also if it's not developed on screen it would be a waste like Mulder and Scully as we talked with Shippy last night. I mean, from being colleagues and close friends suddenly she was expecting his baby:rolleyes: I still love you Mr. CC for that:p
    Seriously i don't know. I am downloading piccies randomly from Noe's site

http://www.csigalleryonline.com/NewYork/index.php

And i think it belongs to "Promo&Stills" piccies but i am not sure dear

Visit the place! It's great!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Lisa, this is for illustrating the idea :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.