Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They like playing hero

ah, who cares what *they* like?! people shouldn't always get what they want, especially men :lol:

When the neediness didn't work she started blaming him

yeah, i agree, that was really stupid of her - i've known girls behave like that and it's pretty sickening.

It sounds as my fanfic:lol:. The point is she only needed he were her boss. But he was as sweet and soft as butter and Linds now does whatever she wants;)

which ff? he was too much of a pushover, i agree.

Being neutral, i think Virus pushed too much in the wrong moment. Mac has already said it was P. who chased him so he didn't need more preassure. What i don't understand why she said she already knew he was a private man but inmediately she pretended he introduced their relationship to then wolrd.

oh yeah, i agree, she definitely contradicted herself! pressure is never good in that kind of situation - she should've let poor old mac work it out for himself!

The way she looked at him in 3.01 (so significative) i don't know how Donnie didn't notice because it was like a HUGE ad in the New York Times

yeah, it really was, it was painfully blatant!

Don't worry. I would think in a good name to give it to you:lol: And i know you will be ready for anything related to Mac Taylor:lol: Fortunately i think Stell is more than ready to protect her territory:p

i would be ready, and stella should watch out ;) :p

ah, who cares what *they* like?! people shouldn't always get what they want, especially men :lol:

The key is to make them *believe* they are in charge when we know they are *not*:lol:

yeah, i agree, that was really stupid of her - i've known girls behave like that and it's pretty sickening.
which it bothers me i feel pity for her and there is not a thing more unbearable than a woman begging to be loved:wtf: she forgot she was worth of being loved but instead she preferred to play Victim. Something she has a common with Lindsay:p
which ff?
nothing serious. Something i am writing just for fun;)

oh yeah, i agree, she definitely contradicted herself! pressure is never good in that kind of situation - she should've let poor old mac work it out for himself!
probably because she knew he would NEVER be ready for a relationship with her. So she tried to tie him in the best way she could (which it was wrong anyway;))

i would be ready, and stella should watch out :p
:lol::lol::lol: I guess once they become a couple in Season 52 Stella should watch out more than ever and not only for you. That blue sweater is a complete success according to what i am reading:lol:

The key is to make them *believe* they are in charge when we know they are *not*:lol:

i'd rather they knew i was in charge, thanks ;)

she preferred to play Victim. Something she has a common with Lindsay

definitely!

I guess once they become a couple in Season 52 Stella should watch out more than ever and not only for you.

at least that gives the rest of us time to practise our catfighting skills :lol:

That blue sweater is a complete success according to what i am reading:lol:

it most certainly is from where i'm sitting ;) *back into gutter*

Ghawazee said:
where the heck have you been?:guffaw: I think our trio of Angels (Gio, Axel and Miyu or 4 angels if we count Amanda) are affecting our minds. On the desk? mmm interesting:drool: I still prefer the shower:lol:
I wanted to write about it inside the Stellarina Thread (not the shower but the butt head thing:lol:) I wonder how things will be once they start a relationship in Season 52. Because any catfight would affect and would hurt them more than usual because they wouldn't have a common relationship anymore. mmm interesting thought:eek:

Oh, I've been working with morons lately :shifty: (don't wel all?) LOL and helping my sister with her business!

What about desk and then shower or vice versa? :lol: I'm pretty sure they have enough hormones and libido to keep it going LOL After all, all those years of sexual attractions... LOL Oh my.

Season 52? You plan the show to last that long? THANK YOU SO MUCH. CSI:NY for the rest of my life, couldn't ask for more from Hollywood LOL

I wonder how they'll deal with their catfights too! They've been friends for so long they kinda know they'll eventually forgive each other at some point but as a couple? I don't know. Stella definitively takes no bullshit so she could walk through the door if Mac does anything that hurts her too much. Though I wouldn't think he would do it on purpose, just that man are genetically configured to fuck it up eventually... :lol: But after waiting all these years, I see them more as being careful with each other and being extremely honest. No matter what happens, they don't want to leave each others life. Or that's what I'm perceiving.

Being neutral, i think Virus pushed too much in the wrong moment. Mac has already said it was P. who chased him so he didn't need more preassure. What i don't understand why she said she already knew he was a private man but inmediately she pretended he introduced their relationship to then wolrd. The way she looked at him in 3.01 (so significative) i don't know how Donnie didn't notice because it was like a HUGE ad in the New York Times:p
She definitively pushed in the wrong moments and on the wrong things, too. Because all the things she complained about she already knew about it so she could anticipate it would be like that at first because him being recently widowed and private. He's very ethical too so just having him agreeing to have a relatioship, even though he was not really her boss, was quite something. He did made some effort for a man who just lost his wife and tries to go on with his love life. To me, she was the one that was not ready for him. She didn't give him space and time to adjust. She just rushed, rushed, rushed.

Axelsonfire said:
:devil::guffaw::devil::guffaw: Makes me think of our thread 13 title: Office Sex Just Waiting To Happen :lol: Anyway, that would be a sight to see :devil::devil::devil:

While we wait for angry desk sex, let's have some eye sex.
HAHAHA! Love the Thread 13 title :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It IS waiting to happen. Every time they're in Mac's office together, I'm like "OK, this is it. They're going to do it. They just can hold it anymore." :lol: Then I feel like such a voyeur!

KReguba said:
No, not angry sex on Mac's desk. Glass walls means anyone can watch, and Stella is for his eyes only.
Doesn't he has blinds? But just anywhere sex would totally be a sight to see :devil:

Hey Family!

They did????? Oh noes, why would they do that? Which Lindsay speech are you referring to? The one where she tells Danny not to reduce her to a shallow, clingy girlfriend?
exactly! How exciting.:p i hope Haylen, Hayden, Hailey whatever is nicer than those 2:p

Could you imagine "Oh noes Adam you can't reduce me to a shallow, clingy girlfriend just because you are not ready for usssssssss":lol: (It's a mixture between both of them:lol:)
[/quote]

I think my head would explode if that ever happened...Seriously, that is just scary :lol:

Stella are young enough to have a passionate love scenes. They are NOT mummies as our dear TPTB believe:p
Besides it would be more exciting than DL sexual intercourse:rolleyes:
Oh definitely more interesting :devil::devil: I would pay the writers just to have that happen :lol:

was watching more of s5 today (as my dvd arrived yesterday, finally!)
Where did you order yours from? They are not due for release in the states untill September 29th:confused:

amazon - over here it's released in 3 parts - parts 1 & 2 separately and then the complete set. part 1 has been released here, part 2 is out next week i think, and the complete set in early september - i've ordered the complete already and then i'll either have part 1 as a spare or give it to a friend.

i think the complete is out on sept 7th which makes no sense because we got the tv airing a long time after the US - god knows why the dvd is out earlier here!

Yeah, that is strange that you get the DVD's faster than they do in the US. I think we get it around the same time as the US here in Canada, or maybe a few days later, I'm not sure. Somebody must tell me if there is commentary on Grounds For Deception. I don't know what it is with me and commentary, but I love it so much :D

I understand she is going to be under a lot of stress because of Danny's injury because it's understable her position but if she is going to be all whinny whinny the whole season i will need a ton of almonds to heal my headache:rolleyes: or a box of aspirines:rolleyes:

I really hope she won't be really whiny...I'll have a bottle of Tylenol with me if that's the case (Don't have asprines in the house.)

what i'd really like is this: if they have to have someone british on the show to be *ahem* friendly with mac, they should pick someone who doesn't talk like an oxford educated relative of the queen. which, frankly, is most british people (but oddly, not peyton *or* jane). i would be very willing to volunteer my "services" ;) even if that meant incurring your wrath and being called a virus - i'm so selfless :lol:

LOL! Actually my ex-boyfriend was british and he didn't talk like an Oxford educated relative of the queen :lol: But that's besides the point. Anyway, we would never call you a virus. Nit, maybe. But not a virus. That name is reserved for P :lol:

Instead she said it was his fault because he wasn't ready considering he called her Claire and when we do know she was upset because when he saw Stell, he pushed her own hand away:p (I must say i wouldn't have been happy if someone i care about would do that to me)

I think that is proof that Mac didn't really love her, but instead harboured secret feelings for Stella mou :lol: Okay, maybe not, but I still love that scene.

which it bothers me i feel pity for her and there is not a thing more unbearable than a woman begging to be loved:wtf: she forgot she was worth of being loved but instead she preferred to play Victim. Something she has a common with Lindsay:p

Wow, how did I never notice that similarity before?

That blue sweater is a complete success according to what i am reading:lol:
The blue sweater is a win!!! I don't think I've ever seen a better looking Mac (except for Snow Day :drool::drool:).

What about desk and then shower or vice versa? :lol: I'm pretty sure they have enough hormones and libido to keep it going LOL After all, all those years of sexual attractions... LOL Oh my.

Wow! Wouldn't that make a nice episode to watch? :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Season 52? You plan the show to last that long? THANK YOU SO MUCH. CSI:NY for the rest of my life, couldn't ask for more from Hollywood LOL
I know! If it lasts until season 52, my dream of working with Melina one day may actually come true :D But seriously, I don't think it will.

Stella definitively takes no bullshit so she could walk through the door if Mac does anything that hurts her too much. Though I wouldn't think he would do it on purpose, just that man are genetically configured to fuck it up eventually... :lol: But after waiting all these years, I see them more as being careful with each other and being extremely honest. No matter what happens, they don't want to leave each others life. Or that's what I'm perceiving.
Exactly. I don't think Mac would ever, ever hurt Stella on purpose. And seriously, after all that time of longing for each other, do you think either one would want to screw it up? I don't :D

Doesn't he has blinds? But just anywhere sex would totally be a sight to see :devil:
He does have blinds doesn't he? Well, now you have me thinking back to Amanda's fan fic :devil::devil::devil:

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Love ya.

Axel

Yeah, that is strange that you get the DVD's faster than they do in the US. I think we get it around the same time as the US here in Canada, or maybe a few days later, I'm not sure. Somebody must tell me if there is commentary on Grounds For Deception. I don't know what it is with me and commentary, but I love it so much :D

i didn't order part 2, just part 1 and complete, so i won't find that out til mid sept :( oddly enough when i say mid sept, i think it sounds ages away but it's only about 3 weeks...

LOL! Actually my ex-boyfriend was british and he didn't talk like an Oxford educated relative of the queen :lol: But that's besides the point. Anyway, we would never call you a virus. Nit, maybe. But not a virus. That name is reserved for P :lol:

well that's it, most of us don't! every single english person on american shows (and films) ever (except that one from frasier who was northern) speaks like the queen - i'm convinced the entire nation of america believes that all english people have plums in their mouths. we don't, for the record!

i wouldn't be a virus anyway, viruses (virii?) are pedestrian. i lay claim to being the girlfriend equivalent of toxoplasmosis :p

Exactly. I don't think Mac would ever, ever hurt Stella on purpose. And seriously, after all that time of longing for each other, do you think either one would want to screw it up? I don't :D

i agree!

i didn't order part 2, just part 1 and complete, so i won't find that out til mid sept :( oddly enough when i say mid sept, i think it sounds ages away but it's only about 3 weeks...
I will just have to be content with my "Video on demand" which I download through Amazon the day after the show comes on. The only problem is I can only watch them on my computer so I like to oredr the DVDs to have as well for my T.V. And just a few more weeks untill season six starts!!:drool: I am curious as too how long they will "down"play Mac and Stella since they have all this other drama coming up and.. Ugck LINDSEY EVERYWHERE!!! We know they always start Mac and Stella slow so I wont expect to much in the first half of the season but I will be Pleasently surprised if, and wont be offended if they do! Getting closer guys the summer has been a long one!

i hope they don't down play mac and stella. lindsey's getting annoying now! well, she was a while ago.

i'm going to try to watch s6 online, i *can't* wait til bloody january.

Hello Smacked-Believers:D,

and hello again, my dearest maddest Lamb:),

Stop converting members of the Family! Kaila and I can tell you are a deep Smackie but you hide it just to challenge us:lol:
I´m innocent, I didn´t do nothing :D. And I´m NOT a hidden Smacked who wants to challenge you, don´t worry, I´m a true non-Smacked :lol:

Nein, nein I want kids have delight with these fairy tales not being scared to death because of some wannabe witch:lol: not even one who was pretty (i am honest in both cases :lol:
Well, fairy tales are often scary, so what´s the problem with a bitch playing a witch :D?

Aw i can see you with that tiny bikini :D And Never bet or you will loose and at the end you will have to wear it:lol:
I´m not scared to bet, because I know I´ll win and I´d rather go naked than wear a green bikini :D.

sure? :D It looks like they ahve been sharing some interesting afternoon together in some private place:lol: And i like the new girl. Hopefully my Stella will get along well with her:thumbsup:
don't you dare to dissapear. I like you too much being playful here :D
Aha, so you can tell just from some pics :D?
Stella is such an adorable person, how can one not like her? :) I guess, the Kaye or wotshername-girl will get along well with her.
Well, I am the black nut of this family, so I must be careful- Detective Ladyhunter is observing me, I think :D ;).

I´ll take care and will escape the crackers ;):D, see ya, my dear :)

Dear KReguba, you make sense, I think the same, they really have a very special relationship, that goes way beyond a "mere" romance, if you know what I mean and I´m scared that making them a "real" couple would spoil this special bond they share. That´s why I don´t approve to Smacked and can´t see it coming anyway :D. With the other romances happening (D/L and soon Sheldon ;)), I can´t see space for another one, especially as they are the leading characters, they would need so much space in the show and I can´t see that at the moment (and ever :D). I´m content if we get a lot of Stella and Mac-scenes, non-romantic. I`m a bit scared that Stella might be the one to suffer from a loss of screen time because of all the other stories going on. Mac apparently gets at least one big story, I hope TPTB won´t forget about Stella.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Dear KReguba, you make sense, I think the same, they really have a very special relationship, that goes way beyond a "mere" romance, if you know what I mean and I´m scared that making them a "real" couple would spoil this special bond they share. That´s why I don´t approve to Smacked and can´t see it coming anyway :D.

Yay, someone understands me! :D :lol:

I´m content if we get a lot of Stella and Mac-scenes, non-romantic. I`m a bit scared that Stella might be the one to suffer from a loss of screen time because of all the other stories going on. Mac apparently gets at least one big story, I hope TPTB won´t forget about Stella.

I hope that Stella won't be pushed aside because of everything else is happening. Bring on the Mac/Stella moments like we got in 'Officer Blue' or 'Grounds for Deception'. :luvlove:

Oh, and you can just call me Kat. ;)

Dear KReguba, you make sense, I think the same, they really have a very special relationship, that goes way beyond a "mere" romance, if you know what I mean and I´m scared that making them a "real" couple would spoil this special bond they share. That´s why I don´t approve to Smacked and can´t see it coming anyway :D.

much as i like the idea of smacked in many ways, i do still have some reservations - and those were them! i do think what there is between them is way more than just a romance, it's obvious, it's much deeper, and i think they'd need to be quite careful with it. there's not exactly a good track record with relationship writing on csi and i wouldn't want what they clearly already have to be ruined. but on the other hand, if they got it right, it could be really cool :)

I´m content if we get a lot of Stella and Mac-scenes, non-romantic. I`m a bit scared that Stella might be the one to suffer from a loss of screen time because of all the other stories going on. Mac apparently gets at least one big story, I hope TPTB won´t forget about Stella.

I hope that Stella won't be pushed aside because of everything else is happening. Bring on the Mac/Stella moments like we got in 'Officer Blue' or 'Grounds for Deception'. :luvlove:

absolutely. i'm pleased there's at least one big mac story because i'd watch mac opening a paper bag tbh, but i also hope stella doesn't get pushed out and that they get some good screentime together and *please TPTB* at least one big row :D

Dear Kat,

Yes, you are not alone :D

Stella is the co-lead of the show, so from that point of view TPTB can´t push her aside to the second row, but there might be episodes where she has less scenes, like last season and S4. Yes, nice Mac/Stella scenes would be great, their chemistry is just extraordinary, even without romance :lol:

Dear Lisa,

much as i like the idea of smacked in many ways, i do still have some reservations - and those were them! i do think what there is between them is way more than just a romance, it's obvious, it's much deeper, and i think they'd need to be quite careful with it. there's not exactly a good track record with relationship writing on csi and i wouldn't want what they clearly already have to be ruined. but on the other hand, if they got it right, it could be really cool
That´s the point: TPTB got to be careful how they will handle this special bond between Mac and Stella in the future, and I think they are. I don´t think there are any plans for a romance now. If there were some, I´d be rather alarmed if I were a Smackie, because it could mean that either the show is coming to an end or that one of the two will leave. Happy endings at CSI are dangerous :D.

absolutely. i'm pleased there's at least one big mac story because i'd watch mac opening a paper bag tbh, but i also hope stella doesn't get pushed out and that they get some good screentime together and *please TPTB* at least one big row
Well, Mac´s screen times are definitely safe as the leading man, and personally I think Melina wouldn´t accept it anyway to be pushed aside, she might leave with the ending of her contract in that case.
Knowing the temper of the two, there should be one or two rows possible :D.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back