Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Axel, Debbie - Maybe it's from Bad Beat - S2, about poker players

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh! Thank you darling ! :) Now i remember. Wasn't the episode when the victim lost half head afer the shoot and then Flack said he didn't imagine Stella playing poker and then she gave a master class on poker???
    I liked that one!

[​IMG]

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Exactly! Well, I'd like to see Stella, which is giving a master class of poker for Mac. Private, of course. In Stell's place:devil::devil:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest, you are not helping me to wait until Season 15 or Season 52:lol::lol::lol: I am under a lot of preasure already!:lol:

I have this idea, now our Stell knows she is Greek. Then what about Stella cooking Greek food for Mac:drool: or teaching him how to dance a Sirtaki dance :drool:(not my idea. It comes from THE NUT. I know she will be thrilled if there is a Smacked scene based on her idea:guffaw:)
    That would be great:lol:

[​IMG]

5. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Waiting for S15 or S52? Oh, Debbie, I'm envying you, dear - my pantient isn't so strong. Maybe I can wait for S9 or S10 for smac (cause Melina told so), but no longer.
    Great idea - I'd like to Stella in a kitchen and Mac could help her with cooking. It's soooo sweet (I like when my husband helps me with cooking :rolleyes:).

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Wow I had a lot to read!! I can't wait another season!!! I have no patience in this area. Why do writes have a twisted fantasy that is good to let poor shippers suffer into a loooong expectation and anticipation of a "shippy" moment?:confused:

But hey!! it leaves room for lots and lots fanfics! :p

BTW Sad_girl you just gave me food for my dreams :lol:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

shhh it's a secret I am under hypnosis to last until Season 12 without complaining too much :D
    *Sigh* i think it would be necessary to wait. However it doesn't mean i will love the idea *sigh

LOL I can't see Mac being a master chef. And according to Virus, in the kitchen, he is a great cop:lol:
    However it would be very nice they could share a dinner together. After all, they have shared coffee. So why not a dinner? ;) I mean, friends also share meals :D

Fiery--->
    LOL i think they make us wait because they don't know a shipper's hard life:lol:
    And there won't be juicy fanfics if at least we don't have at least ONE smacked moment in Season 6 ;)

[​IMG]

8. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Well I was talking about the moment after he picked her from the ground in 5x24 - for me it was even better moment for kiss cos she was kinda shaky and she wasn't thinking straight so Stella could make first move like that, without thinking and Mac would be surprised but I don't think he would stop her in any way :D and in 5x25 it was good moment too, but they both were more calm so it would be more thoughtful, if I can say so... although I did check that scene once more after you wrote it and it DOES seem for me that Stella was that close to doing that, but she didn't - I guess she just thought that they have too many problems and twists in their lives to add to them some little (or maybe not little) romance. That's at least my opinion ;)
    And I totally love the idea of them having relationships under the cover - it would be perfect! It would be the reason for not to show sweet pillow talks in the office, which (for me) is the last place where they should be doing this. Saving all to after work. And it could bring some really funny moments :D I do belive Mac's poker face would come in use, but I do agree with Flack that Stella doesn't have it - you can read from her like from the book so it would be fun to see Stella trying to look like nothing happened. Nothing at all :D Not to mention that it would be great for Melina, cos acting like you are acting is kinda hard piece to do, but I can bet she would be perfect in it :)
    And just think about it - more scenes like this:
    [​IMG]
    like they were caught with their hands in a cookie jar :D

[​IMG]

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

You're wellcome:lol::lol:. This thread always give it to me:lol:
    Debbie, ok, what do think? Stella: Well, this restaurant is not so good. Maybe next time I should cook something to you? Mac: Great idea! *thinking* something really hot!
    [​IMG]

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Eve--> Not Axel (I wonder where all Smackie Angels are today:p)
    It makes sense what you are saying because she does have those "impulses" (as usual). Besides she was deeply emotioned and affected by the situation and for knowing her own past too so i assume she thought about the possibility but it wasn't the right time to do it

Fiery--->
    I assume it is because at the beginning they weren't suposse to be friends. She was sent to the X files unit to prove he was wrong and he was crazy. Just after she dissapeared everything changed (and they already had a lot of chemistry!)
    That's when Mulder's epic ride started because he was looking for the truth but never his search was so intense as when she dissapeared. Later it was proven she was his anchor. That's why he couldn't allow himself to loose her. He lived again and he was focused when she dissapeared in the first movie ("fight the future")

When we met Mac and Stella they already had several years of friendship and never there was this thing of distrust between them like in The x files. That's why Mr CC thought he could wait until 2014 to give us shipper moments but if you read forum you can tell people are not remembering that waiting with pleasure:p
    Besides it didn't make sense from being just friends to have a baby there was a big distance!

sweet Galina--->
    And Mac should add: "And your wardrobe must fit your meal, Stella":lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Oh hon, don't get me started I can go on and on till the end of times talking about the X-Files anyway the writters made a huge jump with the baby

Regarding MAc & Stella I will say what Scully said once:

"It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with"

I think this is the case between our favorite duo. By the way I can't stop making the comparison between CSI NY and the X files. :alienblush:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

lol but the baby never was something negative. She was alone after William was born so there was something of despair in that fact. And he was sent to Nowhere quite soon:shifty: It was how they jumped from being friends to the pregnancy what it bothered me. There wasn't any signal except that episode where it was suggested they slept togetehr but there wasn't a explanation because it was when she found out she was pregnant;)
    Don't worry. I can't either because Mac and Stella are EXTREMELY similar to Scully and Mulder. They have a brillant and unique chemistry on-off screen. They have built that same magic all these past years:bolian: and their bond is so strong you barely can imagine they are just friends.
    But another difference is except 5.24 and Veritas/Hostage the idea of "Stella could loose Mac" or better "Mac could loose Stell" never was explored. And probably just in 5.24 and All access and Hostage we could watch their reaction to that idea.

Debb :)

14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Yup, Yup! you said it they are extremely similar (they even have the same innitials M&S :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:) I also believe they will go further down on this road, I mean the fact that the one may loose the other. Besides if you see their reactions both couples were acting frantic when one of them was in danger. I want to think that season 5 was a "preview" to the things we have not yet seen between MAc & Stella in season 6(yes, yes like in the X files).

@Sad_girl Can I! can I! call you Gallina?? I really dont like calling you sad... I want all people to be happeh!!!!! :hugegrin:

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Smackies :), great pics as usual :),

hello to my loveliest crazy lamb :D

Well, I know the word "denial", but it´s got nothing to do with me :D.
    OK, let´s compromise: no naked nut, but also no green bikini, instead I´ll wear a nice gown :D.

I´m always in my shell :D.

Well, the thing with TPTB is that sometimes they´re brilliant, sometimes they fail miserably with some stories and I´m not sure that I would put my trust and faith in them to write a great love story about the two leads. There is so much to lose: it´s perfect the way the chemistry works between Mac and Stella. You know, I don´t need them to be any closer than they already are. Maybe as Melina said, at the end of the show as a sort of great ending, it would reduce the risk to screw the story because nothing else would need to be written when it´s the final curtain.

:eek: You mean, it´s your birthday??? When, today, tomorrow???? Tell, tell :). But yet, I´m afraid, I can´t grant you this birthday wish, as much as I love you, because I wouldn´t be honest, but only pretend to be Smacked and that´s not what you want, do you? :lol:

I love love stories, too, I do have a heart :D, but I don´t want a great platonic love getting screwed. That´s why Mac and Stella stand above all other "ordinary" love stories, because they share a special bond that goes way beyond a relationship.

Take care, my smacked beloved lamb :D, your mad Nut :)

Love to you all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.