Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Exactly! Melina is not allowed to talk about the new season for fear of ruining things, so maybe they will be together this season :) One can only hope!

Pictures for my lovely family:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, darlings!
    just came here to say "hi"... i'm way too deep in reports to even dare to try doing more than that. i read the new posts and i can't reply them (this is sooo frustrating!).
    anyway, hope you're all doing okay and my fingers are crossed for that so-called season 6 kiss!

i know you're going to kill me but... i've been watching some episodes related to peyton and mac's relationship. c'mon, she's not THAT BAD. stellas is just better. (i'm glad she's gone though)

take care, guys! (L)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thais!!!! LOL :D (You are taking even a bigger risk at saying HER name here :D)

Familyyyyyyyyy

I can't post now either. Again those horrendous Windows blue screens turned up (i want to be positive and i hope it's not related to the new Tv- Pc card it was added and i have to re install MSN again grrr (error 800736b1 grrrrrrrrr) and a long post just dissapeared:( so i will reply tomorrow again :)

However just to make me feel happy, what about beautiful SPOILER PICS. I know several members of The Family don't visit the Spoiler Thread

Season 6 SPOILER PICS!!!

OH LA LA:drool:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947248.jpg

Stella's Bonasera exclusive property:drool:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947229.jpg

Quite good for a hottie:drool:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947234.jpg

They do look good. Where is Donnie and Sid? We already know Danny is in the wheelchair
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947231.jpg

Mommy and her 2 boys:drool:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947266.jpg

Something strange there is in Stella's boy:drool:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947256.jpg

Awwwww The Baby is falling!:drool: and Kaye-Hazel-Whatever (where did they pick up the second name????
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947252.jpg

So the new chick is going to be since 6.01:eek:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/14947245.jpg

hugs to all. I will come back to write tomorrow once i repair everything:wtf:

Debbie :D

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Glad you liked my idea AXEL and others that thought it would be cool.

and Debs, already saw pictures earlier but can't help but keep on looking at them and Mac looks sex as hell in the second picture oh and where do i go when i see this picture you ask... the very famous GUTTERVILLE :devil::devil::devil:

still wondering how can Stella keeps his hands off him :drool::drool::drool::drool: so much to drool about in one picture... I would get areested from sex assault on Detective Mac Taylor :D anyways i'm tired and random, should go to bed and brush it off but Mac Taylor got me too excited to sleep with his tight blue sweatshirt :adore: :adore:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh dear!!!!! Doesn't you feel is EXACTLY as we wanted???:drool::drool::drool::drool: Relaxed Mac is just TOO GOOD to be true:drool: And Stella is just INCREDIBLE! She looks so....relaxed too?:lol: I mean, she is not showing her cleavage but she does show almost her belly button. GREAT!!!!!!!:lol:

Sorry but me thinks this happens months aafter the shooting or at least some days. When does he wear those casual clothes at the office. I can only remember Season 4:drool: and if Stella jumps on him before the proper time i couldn't blame her. He is AWESOME:drool:

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello!
    Debbs, did I mention I love you? I've seen pics and you know - I can smile!
    About kiss rumors. We talk with my girls about two unbelivieble CSI:NY dreams: crossrover with CSI and smac kiss. Now we have a biiig crossrover. So (you may call me crazy, but it's my personal feeling) we'll see it! Mac is sooo hot and Stella is just amazing.

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, mac really does look *great* in those pics - woohoo!:drool::drool::drool:

i disagree, i was thinking it would make sense if these scenes were right after the shooting - something like maybe what they were wearing in the bar was (a) covered in blood/debris and (b) evidence so they had to change into spare clothes that maybe they keep in their lockers just in case? that would make sense i think (see also mac changes into a different t shirt in what you see is what you see just because he happens to have one handy - he must've been a scout!). because hawkes is only in a t shirt in those pics too and he's often quite smartly dressed as well. adam looks casual whatever the situation and i guess lindsey and stella being in jeans and a shirt/jumper is hardly unusual. also i can't picture any of them going home to change - it's the kind of case they'd stay until it was done even if it meant wearing different clothes!

mac really does look good in civvies though - what you see is what you see is one of my favourite eps *just* because you get to see mac dressed down - yum:drool::drool::lol:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jeezzz Mac looks hot!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: He gets better in every season! :adore:

Stella looks great too! ;) Nice style, I wonder how Mac could keep his eyes off her now! :lol:

Thanks for those pics! :)

Now let's just wait that Smacked will get together!

"Fingers crossed" :thumbsup:

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

Just have to say that the spoiler pics are wonderful. I don't count those as spoilers so...yeah :p I love the first two especially :adore:

I know. I mean I've always dreamed of a New York/Vegas crossover and now it's happening so maybe our other impossible dream isn't so impossible :D

That's all for now girls. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Deb: thanks for the pics I was able to get to them on the other thread using a different search engine. It does not always come up though, so thank you for posting them in here they are easier to access this way.

I heard Adam talkng about the new girl...Better not tell Steph!

Which must explain your delirium about "Her"!...SHIPPY,SHIPPY,SHIPPY,what to do with you what to do!!!
    Have you seen American dreamers yet?Rewatched it the other day I think that was the first "unofficial" date in the end when she loosens his tie and invites him for Irish coffee.OOOLLLAAALLLAAA
    Oh and about "Her" have you seen snow day yet when "She" tells Mac how wonderful she is and how much he adores her? Yuck:p

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hopefully this time will work because this is the THIRD time i reply to your posts and as usual one of those horrendous blue screens appeared:shifty:

So i have just one question to you

MAY I SHOOT MY PC IN COLD BLOOD?:scream::scream::scream:(next Monday i will throw this machine from H straight to the technician's head because the system is now as stable as GELA:scream:) and the MSN is not working:(, i can't not even open hotmail:wtf:

So i will try to answer the best i could now;)

Dear Lori---->
    your welcome my dear:) In this way we can talk about it here too and The Family can see them. Hopefully Shamila will be back soon and she will see them too:) BTW I am worried for Steph's reaction;). The BABY seems to be interested!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    It was proven Virus' can also invade Family's brain:lol: AHHHHH American Dreamers is one of my fav. Actually the first 3 episodes are the key of their relationship. The first one showed Mac's ordeal, the second one showed Stella's inner reactions to some wild and horrendous criminal act and the third one it showed how both of them dealt with a case had affected both of them and what they really meant to each other, the way they understood their mutual feelings, the yin and yang thing:thumbsup:

Dear Axel--->
    I don't watch other CSIs except some episode time to time but it will be great because i was dreaming with a CSI movie just with all members of the franchise:thumbsup: However i still hope a CSI NY movie:drool: (have you imagined "Snow Day" in the Big Screen?:drool:)
    But, aren't they yet? (I mean at the beginning?) Me thinks they are so it makes me more difult to me waiting until Season 6 starts because even if those rumours about a possible kiss are not true we still could watch the beginning of "the akward moments", those special stares, those special touchings:drool: I CAN'T WAIT!

After months of speculation i think we can be almost sure It's our beloved Sid Hammerback who discovered Mac and Stella's feelings;) Neither Donnie nor Sheldon, SID! He saw them at the end of 5.12 walking togetehr qand he knew quite well (IMHO) why he asked them "You two have plans?" He didn't make any joke either so it means he does consider their feelings are serious and they are ready for something important, not just quick night stand:thumbsup:
    Poor cats! They are starving:lol: Hopefully they will be kept in that way to avoid a massive migraine considering if they are release it would mean there were reasons for it:p Especially if they go for the "hallucination" route:angryrazz: If they didn't want to put House and Cuddy together i don't know why they have started that game since 2 seasons ago. Truly dissapointed last couple seasons!

Send Amanda a hug on my behalf, my dear and take care:)

Sam-->
    great to have you here again Sammy! :D His eyes are not the important thing but whre he will put his hands:lol: She is STUNNING! And Mac:drool: well if she doesn't jump towards him it's because she really has a HUGE self control!

Lisa--->
    It could be however their priority would be send Danny to the hospital. I don't know how their own blood marks would be used as evidence ùnless fragments of the bullets remained in their clothes but they don't seem wounded so we can guess they weren't reached by any bullet so their clothes wouldn't need to be changed.:confused: Even Lindsay wouldn't leave the hospital if Danny is under surgery:confused: So yeap, it could be they are working in the case but it must be hours later or days later IMHO
    And yeah, i totally agree Mac in civvies:drool::drool::drool::drool:

****Expected to be more edited

12. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

hey Lori one thing you forgot to mention about her in Snow Day is that she ALMOST GOT HIM KILLED!!!! okay sorry for language but who in the hell loves some one so much and wants to call them while they are in the building possibly in danger...

I mean seriously when i watched that recently I wanted to punch Peyton so hard in the face... come on if she even had common sense you could see that Mac deep down has feelings for Stella... okay that was little random, but anyways... i had a point with this, but i completely forgot.

CRAP, well i lost my point with that... if someone can try to interpret what I'm trying to say please make it clear to people, when i rant about a real STUPID person I forget my point, but damn how I hate that woman, if Stella was her she would now that he probably was in some kind of danger, but don't call him, Stella would have actually entered and tried to help because she LOVES Mac and somehow I feel Peyton was using him just so Stella couldn't have him... (okay that was my point :D)

edit (add in)" (I just noticed that I made 103 posts since I registered on this website, i didnt even know I was past 75 to be honest... anyways...) sorry for randomness But now I'm a witness... now i wanna see that song Can I GEt A Witness :D yeah call me a dork IDC

13. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family!!! hope you are all doing fine!

Debs! That photos!!! I was like OMG!

Melina looks amazing and Gary in that blue sweter!!!yeah casual Mac!!

And just by looking at Adam I would say he so into the new girl!lol

I'll try to find some vid:)

Kisses

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Alison--->
    The answer to your main question would be VIRUS. Because only so self centered as her could call him when he could be in danger. I mean, if she felt something was going on and then she saw how things were out of control she sould have looked for him arounf the whole apple and then try the phone. But, of course, the thing was SHE wanted to know. She didn't think in other options:angryrazz:

may i help you to puch Virus? That would be very satisfactory! :D Congrats on your new status ;) If you continue you will be a Judge. Smacked Family has that advantage, either if you want it or not you will be talktative

BTW thanks you darling for posting that scene from 5.18. I have a pile of unlabeled tapes so i don't know where they are:alienblush: Usually i don't take so much time because i have lots of previous tapes (almost 150) and never happened to mix them up but this time i didn't label them in time:shifty:
    I love that scene because Stella mou seems to be so upset with herself:( She hates lying to him and his words only helped to make her feel even worse for his kindness:drool:

Catu--->
    I was speechless too:drool: I believe this season is going to be AMAZING. And The Baby aparently is SO interested in the new chick. Don't say it out loud or Steph will cut our heads off:lol:

Hopefully she will be nice and she has a good chemistry with Stella mou. I really want a good interaction between them :thumbsup:

BTW Have you seen the AXN present for us? I mean after ads, all actors saying "Hello Latin America.You are watching CSI NY:drool::drool::drool::drool:" or something like that? When i saw Melina my heart stopped:thumbsup: when this silly PC is back from technician (it's for real it's too unstable. I will take it this Monday back to his loving arms:rolleyes: Besides i need my MSN BACK!:scream:) and my dad finbally connects it to cable system i will make a vid and then upload it to youtube just to share it with everyone here:bolian:

Success on your Math examn sweetie!

Dearest galina--->
    awww you are too good my sweet Galina. Thank you for your words:) They look so relax in these first pic it's like a new beginning. Besides every pic had this title

I don't know if it was these guys' invention but THIS SOUNDED INCREDIBLE:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Dearest Udonna--->
    and we will miss you too. Hsave the greatest holidays in Italy and come back soon. We won't forget you!:bolian:

Pleni--->
    LOL i knew word by word you would say something like that! :D If it happens in that way i wouldn't care because i do want them sharing a roof together and if it is just because Mac's needs a plomber and an extra room somewhere then i would be happy. Besides it would be a "normal" thing that could be very pleasant to watch:drool:

Heather---> dear i am glad you are back home;) and the truth is they are already canon even if they haven't realized it yet. I can't imagine them having that same closeness they share with any other NIT:angryrazz: So it's a matter of time until our people decide it's time for Mac and Stella to be together:drool:

Remke--->
    mm I don't know if they are dating now however it would be very interesting to watch them once they start a relationship and try to hide it from anybody else:lol:

I will be back later dear family. I need to download Case#5 of my the Game:)

Debbie :D

PS: GALINAAAAAAA, PLENIIIIIII send me again your messages!!!!!!!. For some miracle i could open my hotmail account but my MSN just dissapeared:shifty:. My PM box was fillled 100% and i coudn't receive your messages!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i dunno, i was just speculating really - if it means mac in that outfit, i'm happy whatever the reason :D

yeah, much as i'm not a peyton-hater (ha, that has a good almost rhyme to it) i always have to pause that bit when i watch it so i can yell at the telly - what a bloody stupid thing to do!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.