Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

More SPOILER PICS!!! (I was distracted and i didn't notice there were more:eek:)

LOl I was speculating too but Season 6 seems to be so appealing i barely i can't wait until September :D

The multi arc with the serial killer sounds promising. But i don't understand. I have read spoilers for 5.04 and a woman is a suspect of being the serial killer but That guy from "Scream is also a serial killer?:confused: Cool:drool: I love serial killers especially what we have wacthed here:drool:

well you can't expect much more from some Virus:p:lol:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HEY, DARLINGS!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D it's just so funny to read you calling peyton "her" with such a... acid tone! :D love it! and ooh i'm about to download "american dreams". i'll let you know what i think! ;) thanks for the tip!

LOL!!!! i loved it when you guys call her "the virus" :D poor peyton! aw c'mon girls! that scene with his birthday is sweet! c'mon! admit it!

i'm not even saying i like her. i think she pushed mac way too much, i think she made high expectations. but can you blame her? i do agree that she doesn't have the "sparks" with mac or the presence that stella does. and btw she was so stupid to leave mac like that. i wonder if by saying that his WORK and his LIFE would come between them, she meant stella. i wonder.......

GHAWAZEE!!!!!!!!!! thanks for those AMAZING pics! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON! mac just keeps getting hotter and hotter... OMG! :drool:

how are guys doing okay? take care! xxx

ps: what about the new girl? do you think she might be a new "challenge" for stella, when it comes to mac? *here i go, specullating again :p*

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for all of the welcome back notes, you guys are so sweet. :adore: *Big hugs for you all.* I'm not around for a couple of days, and come back to all of these spoiler pics... I'm going to try *very hard* to stay spoiler free this season, but spoiler pics look really good, so if they're pics, I'll have a look, but I'm going to try not to read any actual spoilers, so far it's working, but the season hasn't started yet... :lol: Anyhoo...

These pics look awesome, happy to see that Mac and Stella are there, and both of them seem to be totally fine. :D I'm really hoping for more interaction between these 2 like we had at the end of season 5, that would just make me so happy... :adore:

ADAM!! *Does a happy dance.* He looks so darn cute, and I'm super happy to see that he seems to be ok too. Looks like he's got a little bit of crush. :adore: I'm hoping that leads to more dorkiness... But Lori's right... I'm not too sure how I feel about his crush... :lol: Anyhoo....

Thanks for all of the pics, old Smacked one *which are all so darn cute, especially any of the ones which involves them in close proximity to one and other* and the spoiler ones, they all look awesome. :D

Hope you're all keeping well, I'd better run. *Hugs for you all.*

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya Family!~

Oh noes! Not the blue screen of death! :lol: That's what my business teacher called it. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your computer troubles. I really hope it all works out without you having to shoot the PC.

Oh you don't know how many times I have. I've imagined it on a big screen when we went to go see this House of Dreams that my mom had a ticket to possibly win. They had this huge projection TV in the basement and I was imagining Snow Day on the screen :)

I KNOW! I mean, granted, she didn't know he was inside, but still! Although, if she hadn't called him, we wouldn't have gotten the sexy waterfight scene :drool::drool:

The minute the building blew up, Stella was like "OMG we have to go back in." Because she was worried she'd never see Mac again and then she'd never be able to tell him how she feels :)lol: Well, I can dream). Anyway, she was severely worried about Mac and then when he came walking out, all her worries turned into relief and she gave him the second best hug in the show's history :adore:

OMG, well, it's a description. It's not a spoiler (in my eyes at least :lol:) Anyway, does that description hint on Mac and Stella-ness or what??? My gosh, that is awesome.

I know~ That sweater, and then Stella in the white shirt. Can we throw on the sprinklers? :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I know, I'm trying not to read spoilers, but I, unlike you, am failing quite miserably...:(

Well, that's all for now girls. Can't wait for September. Love ya.

Axel

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Are you kidding? Have you ever TASTED her baking even the store bought kind?!!!:lol:
    Naw I think she is to young and more being set up with Adam *sorry Steph* Which brings me to the questio0n if everyone thinks the D/L thing is all we should have and no Smac why introduce another flirty flirty?

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm with you Lori, seeing as she's much younger I think she's likely to be set up with Adam, but who knows, it's just speculation, I guess we'll have to wait and see... I really hope that just because Danny and Lindsay are together, that it doesn't mean they're going to be the only couple on the show ever... I mean Mac and Stella have always had a somewhat flirty relationship (well from Stella anyways), so I don't think that should change... I really hope that we continue to have the interaction between them that we had towards the end of the last season...

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My MSN is back YAYYYYYYYYY :D )

Shippy--->
    The Birthday scene with Virus was just.. the Birthday scene with Virus:lol: I mean as usual she made him feel like crap when Mac had the reason. And again i felt they were at the Opera just because in that way he pleased HER. The only time when he really enjoyed somnethign was when he took Stella to the dog show:p So the only thing i would rescue from the scene is until then they kept their relationship just for themselves. That was before SHE decided SHE wanted to make their affair public:p

your welcome and no, i don't think she will be a new bug in Stella and Mac's lives. She seemed to be challenging The Baby and The Baby seemed to be falling :drool: for the new chick. Besides i can't hate someone who looks like my cousin Monica in blonde version:lol:

Steph--->
    you better come here often. I have missed you a lot i want to have you again Steph!:thumbsup: Spoiler Free? I have tried *sigh* but it wasn't made for me:lol: I guess SPOILER PICS are better than nothign until a super explosive promo is released (Hopefully it will include some Smacked closeness:drool:)

Axel--->
    I fixed up Hotmail and MSN! YAY! I won't shoot it. Maybe just kick it a little?:lol:

you know the only thing i would change from Snow Day are the last 20 secs:lol: and probably certain scene at Mac's office with the infamous "Adore" speech:p.
    I wouldn't change that either:drool: but still it tells you A LOT on HER needs and her self -centered-ish
    Perfect description about the second best scene after "I help you to raise" from 5.24:drool:

If you ask me, it sounds a lot liek Mac and Stella:drool::drool::drool: I mean, who are going to piece the pieces of their lives together? Sid and Adam? (well it could be written anyway:lol:). For me it is screaming SMACKED:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Please MAY I CELEBRATE SEXY STELLA IS BACK?? (And the Nun at the Convent:lol:) It was time Gezzzzzzzz

Dear TPTB

please keep Sexy Stella with us. Mac will love any Stella, that's for sure but pel,lase delight our eyes with relaxed Mac and Stella:drool:

Yours Debb:p

Lori--->
    Maybe because our people want to makes us kick walls???????:lol: So far the only one who brought the DL-Not Smac hypothesis was Mr Mitovich (Hopefully he has learnt NOT to interrupt Melina anymore:scream:) and some Non shippers fans:p For me it's possible to have DL (as long as they are kept in the background soemthign iot didn't happen last couple seasons:rolleyes:) and Smac and our sweet Sheldon with someone special and Baby with this new chick. I would like this new girl become so dorkable as Adam. He looks so adorkable with hsi crush on this new chick:drool:

Stephie again--->
    well i admit if she works with Mac she could have the same adorkable crush Adam had on Stell. I would understand that:lol: but i don't think at all Mac would have any other feeling than father-type feeling. He already has his Stella:drool:

Another Pic i have found today

[​IMG]

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

outch, you're evil! ;)

adam DOES look like he likes her already! i like him rambling around stell, though! :p and TBTP likes to tease us - smacked shippers - anyway and you know that. :T

Axel, "YES WE CAN"! :cool:

at least for them to keep up with all their flirting! i mean, i sooo want to see them actually together! but i'm satisfied with a least their flirty moments. :thumbsup: i'm just praying for some good smacked material in season 6. (you guys know already of what a pessimist i am towards TPTB, so i'm not much of an example, really) :p

[​IMG]

they look so cute together, don't they? *-*

anyways, gotta say i'm addicted to smacked fanfictions! i mean, to the level where i left my work aside for a few moments and go to ff.net to read something... man, i need help, don't i? *blushes*

take care, girls! xxxxxx

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to chat with you again! :p

gosh, you guys do hate "the virus"! LOL

no, you can't. i was just wonderin'... but since you guys know csi ny waaay better than me and really thinks she won't be a challenge. i'm glad.

ooh the way she looks at him! *-*

thanks for the pic! ;D

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Smackies

and hiya KReguba

Yes, I´m rather a Smacked friendshipper, because I love Mac and Stella, BUT not as a couple :D and great that I have a complice in you as a non-converted; our dear Debbie has got an even harder job now :lol:

My dearest mad lamb :),

Oh, deeeeeeeeear, what a kitsch-scenario :D, not even the brothers Grimm could have thought out such a soap. And where´s the bad stepmother, I´d allow you to cast the Peyton-virus for her :D.

You can be sure that as well as Mac and Stell will never have a smacked romance, I will never ever wear a green bikini :lol:.

Love and hugs to you from the forever unconverted Nut :D

I´m looking forward to the new season, the photos look very promising and the new girl looks as if she will fit well into the team, though our little boy Adam looks still a bit confused as if wondering what to think of her. And Mac and Stell look great as always, still close friends I suppose :D.

Dear Mrs. Ladyhunter, please don´t handcuff and arrest me for having posted non-Smacked stuff sometimes. I´ll try to keep quieter now and read silently here ;).

Hugs to all :)

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~

Hahaha :lol: Well, I wouldn't trust her cooking. And I have to say, that scene was semi-cute. It would've been cuter if it was Stella :lol: Yeah, I'm biased but :D

Oh yeah. That speech grates on my nerves:shifty::shifty::shifty::brickwall: And I think we'd all change the last 20 seconds :p

Woohoo! :devil::devil: That'd be like Snow Day all over, only instead of a sexy T-shirt, he's wearing a sexy sweater. And instead of Stella's short being green. it's white. And the lab's not being taken over by druglords. Okay, maybe it's not like Snow Day :lol:

That's all for now guys. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good evening, family!
    Actually I must go to sleep, it's too late, but...just can't sleep. Too much coffee.
    I think, it was one more Peyton's attempt to show their relationship to whole world. Well, I can understand her - Mac is exactly that man, which every woman would to show to whole world:devil:. Maybe he likes Opera, but when your girlfriend devours you with eyes on the public... Sorry, Peyton, it was wrong. A candle in a cake was much better.
    shippyangel
    Nice pic, love Melina's smile! And about spoiler pic (thank you, Debbie!) oh, you're right. OMG, she looks at him soooo tender!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH LA LA Family is chatty again :D

Thais--> It has been a pleasure to chat a you. Hopefully you will have a great week
    Not really. Actually She is tremendously popular here :angel:

Maybe she will have a crush on Mac as adorkable as Adam on Stell. I couldn't blame her if that happened:drool: Relaxed Mac is IRRESISTIBLE:drool: But i feel he will be a fatherly figure for her:thumbsup:

Dearest and beloved Nut of my heart,

Stop converting members of the Family! Kaila and I can tell you are a deep Smackie but you hide it just to challenge us:lol:

Nein, nein I want kids have delight with these fairy tales not being scared to death because of some wannabe witch:lol: not even one who was pretty (i am honest in both cases :lol:
    Aw i can see you with that tiny bikini :D And Never bet or you will loose and at the end you will have to wear it:lol:
    sure? :D It looks like they ahve been sharing some interesting afternoon together in some private place:lol: And i like the new girl. Hopefully my Stella will get along well with her:thumbsup:
    don't you dare to dissapear. I like you too much being playful here :D

take care and be careful of crackers:p

Axel--->
    LOL i am confused, why do they ask teh actress to read Lindsay and Virus' speeches when they casted the new actress???? I mean, i can handle Lindsay but Virus:lol:
    The Sexy sweater made me have dreams last night:p and if some water reaches our Stella's shirt she will be wearing a bikini for sure!:lol: (FINALLY! Some great wardrobe:thumbsup:)

Dearest Galina--->
    Yes, probably he likes Opera but i bet she picked up which one.;) It's how she forced him to a relationship what it bothered me. I understand Virus wanted to confess tehn whole world she was Mac's affair but i guess any woman would notice he wasn't in love with her. At the end she could only confess she lied herself abou his feelings

Galina, my hugs and my love dear

Family, I retire. I need to customize my LJ site

love and hugs to all

Debb

14. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Well, I shall try not to make Debbie's job even harder, but I'm still not totally sold on the whole Smacked romance. I agree that they share something that's far deeper than "just friends" but not really seeing the romance.:) Geez I hope that made sense. ;)

And on another note, what is with all of the romance?! TPTB say they won't put Mac and Stella together because they already have DL. Yet Hawkes is getting a gf (which I'm excited about!), and Adam has the new girl to flirt with. *sigh* They better not turn this season into one giant love fest. :scream:

And on yet another note, for all those who dislike the Virus, I do have to agree with you on that. She was pushy, needy, and really did not deserve Mac. I may not be a total Smacked shipper, but even I can tell that Stella is much better for him than HER.

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

NOPE!:thumbsup: But thats O.K. we know what you mean!!

I agree,but the BEST part...How will Lindsey take the new intrusion into her style..I wonder if she has any more "Tastey Beans" to alter Macs taste buds so he can "Humor" her pregnant self!:lol: I am disliking Lindsey more and more and I did not even start out that way. I guess it started when she started pushing Adam around and trying to impress Mac with all her stupid theorys.... magic beans indeed!!!:guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.