Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Thanks and thank you shopping luva

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~ How's it going?

Awesomeness right there! :D I love that :) Is that one of Melina from Veritas?

I know what you mean Deb. I'd really like to see more of Claire in flashbacks and know if she knew Stella. I think it would be cool if she did :) And if her and Mac had a similar relationship as Stella and Mac do now, well that's something that would just pretty much guarantee SMACk canoness :adore:

I agree that we should give her a chance. And then if she moves in on Mac, we poke TPTB with pointy sticks :lol: Oh and that line is probably the most annoying line ever. She was like bullying Mac into going with her. You see, Stella didn't do that. Heck, she didn't tell him she was going anywhere. She just left and he VOLUNTARILY went after her. That is true adoration :adore:

A lot of the pictures posted here do. Under a few of the pictures you'll see "Mac and Stella #..." and you click on it and their from the thread. It's awesome :)

Isn't it great when the actors behind your ship are with you :adore:?

Aww....:( Well, it could still be true, just not confirmed :D

Well, think about it. Grissom and Sara are like 15 years apart and they became a couple on CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. Mac and Stella is only 11 years (according to these ages that you've mentioned. I wasn't sure if Mac's age was actually mentioned in the series...). Age shouldn't matter when it comes to love :adore:

I thought they were dating :p Yet I couldn't tell it was Mac and PEYTON who were dating...

Hey RanMa! Haven't seen you in awhile! I totally love that pic. It's really cute....

I'm confused...what amphitheater thingy.....???????? WHAT AM I MISSING!!!???

I must contradict what you just said. Season 2's opener Summer In The City had a very nice SMACk scene:

[​IMG]

And Season 3's opener People With Money had this infamous scene :devil::

[​IMG]

It was also the introduction of the Virus, but I'm going to forget about that...

I can not comment on the opener for Season 4 because I've never seen it, but this part looks fairly SMACked:

[​IMG]

Look at her smile :) He's finally back from London and she's happy :D

Awesome video :thumbsup:

Well, that's all for now. Have a good evening girls.

Axel

3. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Axel, you're right with all the SMACK in season openers. Let me rephrase saying the amount of SMACK scenes usually grow towards the end of a season. ;) But we did indeed get SMACK in about all season openers. :) Thanks for correcting!

Catu, thanks for sharing the video. Have never been seeing this one!! That was awesome! :D

4. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Hey Axel, how's it going? :) Been busy with other online stuff (mainly Mulder and Scully-related, haha)

Melina has said that she had an ampitheather built on her land and Gary very much helped her made it (I assume with the planning and construction, well, not *the* actual construction, I dunno, LOL). Since BonaTaylor said differently, now I'm not so sure when it was built. I read the interview when S1 was still on its early legs so I just thought it was built during that time. I've never heard Melina talk about meeting Gary before CSI NY but I wouldn't really know when they met (Gary hasn't mentioned anything about meeting her before the NY prod started, AFAIK). Whatever the case, it's still heartening to know they're friends off work :bolian:

And Catu, thanks very much for that Emmy vid link! I've never seen that before. So glad I'm not a celebrity, those lightbulb flashes will ruin my (already ruined) eyes! Haha.

Here's another pic from their old press days:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

CATU:
    Thank you for the link I had seen the still pics but never the video you rock!:thumbsup:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello my darling Family!!!! :D

I am in a rush but i missed you too much to be away for so long :D

BonaTaylor--->
    I am very happy to have you back dear! :D and i think you are right. They are good friends in RL that the chemistry is showed is our screens. I would love to know if our producers also feel it because, after all, they are working with them. :bolian:

Nat, my sweet---> i really liked those designs! I still remember the green outfits we prepared for 5.24. well, at least i had my green socks:lol:

Lil--->
    It doesn't matter, dear. You must not apologize for that:bolian: It's something we all want, Melina writing again! (we knew we would have Smacked. Oh Lord, make it happens!:thumbsup:
    i agree with you. In other couples have been either sexual tension...or sexual tension. Not the perfect mixture between friendship and sexual tension:bolian: which is great because as i said many times before i am convinced to marry someone you must consider him/her as your best friend because it's the person who will share with you the rest of your life and who will know all your states of minds:p

Lisa--->
    Lisa, you are very welcome here:bolian: as long as you love Mac or Stella or Mac and Stella you can feel at home:bolian: If we are lucky enough we will have our miracle in S6. And i hope that miracle will be strong enpoygh for my dear Andromeda, Sophia and you:lol:
    my dear Karu--->
    I felt the same even tough i was mean to be a fan of this show because of Melina, i fell in love with Smacked inmediately. It's liek an explosion when they are on my screen

my dear Lori--->
    well i agree that will happen too. We can't have Smacked inmediately because it would screw up the anticipation and surprise. But i do hope they will have the same warm relationship they both had at the beginning of Season 4 and not "Antarctica Smacked" as we had at the beginning of Season 5:shifty::shifty::shifty: and yes, Mac is the first one to "test" newbies. I wonder if he will play some trick as he did with Hawkes and even with Lindsay (Poor Linds:lol:)

Family i will be back later nbecause i still have to answer my precious Udonna and Catu and Galina . I send my love (I need to run. Hospital is waiting for me and the bank too:eek:

Many hugs i see you later Debbie

7. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Lil--->
    Dear Ghawazee

Yh i would really love for Melina to writr more episodes as she seems to be a SMacked fan just as much as we are or maybe smidge less lol.

I love their mixture. The sexual tension has never been as clear or obvious as it has was on Ground for deception. Friendship is clear in every episode. [​IMG]

xoxo
    Lil

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Bonjour ma famille! I just had my french exam this morning. It was my last one so now I'm in summer mode XP

I will agree with you there. Season enders ususally have even more SMACked. Like Season 1:

[​IMG]

Season 2 (One of my favourite scenes EVER :adore:):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Season 3:

Best Hug (Well, until 5x24)

And Season 4 when she tells the guy she's worried sick about Mac :adore:

I had a green sweater and I found another one and said to MT "PUT THIS ON!". I actually saw the episode early and was going between posting about the episode here and watching Criminal Minds :lol: That was some crazy times. I want to know if they'll replay it during the summer....

That's all for now girls. Aurevoir!

Axel

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad to know I wasn't the only one... *pokes TPTB for good measure* I didn't like the fact that Mac was going out with P, but I had a feeling that it wouldn't last for too long. Luckily I was right... now, if only I could pinpoint when Mac and Stella would admit their feelings for each other. Then we'd be set...

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Family! Family! Family! We have many reasons to celebrate this weekend! :D

First than all the firt reason is because is our dear Macslady's (G) birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday darling. I wish you the best in the wolrd. It's a pleasure to read you and the Smacked Family is richer because you have decided to join us. I am very happy to have you here my dear. All my best to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second reason is MELINA WON A GABBY AWARD!!!!! i think it's very important for Melina because people could vote online and because she received from her Greek American community and she is very proud of it!!!!! :D Congrat Melina we love you!

(Thanks to all members of teh Smacked Family who voted online to support her:thumbsup:)

My very and truly dear Udonna-->
    LOL, finally Andromeda and you have made it and i am scare as he** now:lol: I will try to keep a positive reaction towards the newbie. But if she dares to make "eyes" to Mac i will kick the screen:wtf: It was a torture S3 with Virus: Besides if KS is younger is not a problem because Stella, technically, is 34 so if KS is 28 there is not a great difference:shifty: I am still worried for melina's contract. The only thing we can do is to enjoy every day as it is because i will go insane if i think Melina needs to sign! And don't worry, i am not precisely a Virus fan (guess who gave her the nickname:lol:) It was very annoying because one episode Mac was working with Virus and the next one with Stella so Smacked episodes were alternated the whole season:wtf: please! we don't need that torture:shifty:

hugs my darling:bolian:

BonaTaylor-->
    Oh yes, it is in my all time fav gallery:bolian:. And it's the first thing that happened. They didn't know each other before, it was posted an interview some time ago where Melina said she wanted to know him first before accept to be in CSI NY. They shared a dinner and inmediately they felt the rapport between them and that's why we have melina here now :D

AMEN to this. We need more emotional scenes and Melina gave us. All what we needed, all what we wanted for was in 5.24. I know not all members of teh Smacked Family rated the epidoe with a A+ but for the most part of the family is was an outstanding episode:bolian:

Catu, you are a GODDESS! You always get teh greatest videos ever. THANK YOU!:bolian:

my tender Axel--->first than all i am glad you are in summer break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think it was already confirmed even without Claire's spectrum around. Do you remember 4.17? When Mac talked to Reed and he told Reed how much he was like Claire? Also in the way Mac described Claire to reed in Consequences back in S3 was exactly like Stella to me :p
    :lol: now it's our turn to forget that line were writen by Mrs Veasey and Mr Lenkov and in such jewel of episode like Snow Day:p But that's the big difference with Virus: He was (almost) forced to go to London but he run inemdiately towards helenika because he cared about her:drool: He can't deny he loves her. Not after Greece:p

Ranma, Ranma! It's a great to have you here :D -->
    OH It could be liek our own Holy grial because it's very inetersting to read something like that and i couldn't find that interview (yet). But the quest will be worth:bolian: I waited 8 years to find the text Benton told Victoria in "Due South" Melian was amazing there

dear lil--->
    YESSSS it was great. My heart was beating fast when they met at the museum because both were shy (clear sign of embarrassment= sexual tension:drool:) and at the end when Mac cleared his throat:bolian:

My dear karu--->
    i admit Virus had her fans and probably she did i had nightmares! Thanks God is OVER (I hope. You can never be sure:shifty:

Axel, thanks for all pics

Many hugs to the Family. I will try to be here. Don't forget on Sunday we have another birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love to all debbie

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Happy birthday!!! *tackles* Oh and congrats to Melina!

This is one of my favourites too... this gem happened after Stella took off Mac's tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Unfortunately for us, they had separate dates that night. *pokes TPTB* When I saw how she was dressed, I hoped that she was going somewhere nice with him. Hmm, maybe there's still an opportunity for that...

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu!!!
    i hope so! :D A nice event, Stella in a fancy and sexy dress, beautiful evening, Mac in a tuxedo... I Buy it! :D

I wonder if we will see Kaye Sullivan in 6.01 or if we will know her later in the season :D

Also i think i have a slight idea who the shooter is. But i think i need to develop my ideas later :D

Debbie :D

ps: Where the heck is the Family???????????

13. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey Family- long time no see (or talk..)

Happy late birthday to Macslady!!! And yay for Melina!

Quick question: has anyone seen the new movie "The Proposal"??? Here's the imdb link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1041829/

Man I would kill to have Mac and Stella in that situation :lol::lol::lol:.

Love the caps everyone,
    xoxo Tee

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Tee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeap, i have noticed you have been MIA but i am glad you come back. Jenn is around but Id is celebrating in the Aussie Smacked Headquarters the 5.24 :D

so, you suggest Mac marries Stella to avoid Stella's deportation to Helenika? :D Nice!

It works for me :D

And we have another Birthday around. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXEL!!!!!! you are such delicious, sweet and tender human being! Always nice and amiable and very Smacked!!! Thank you for sharing yourself with us, sweetie! :D

And for Family members who don't go to the Main forum, here you have "Melina winner pics" Check her dress and tell me what other dress you remember ;) :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13233119.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13233705.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13234243.jpg

my love to all

Debbie

ps: where are Kikii and Asprine and Lilou and Anjee?????

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    At first, happy birthday, Axel,:thumbsup: Wish you all best, hope you'll spend a great day!

At second - Nat, excellent work. I've got green t-shirt, I want to take it to the sea next month. So, family, what's about our smac t-shirts?

I love last epi S1 because of smac scene - but I start smiling every time when I see Mac's look at Stella. This is one of those "talk without speaking". He looks at her so expressive, so much admiration in his eyes - awwww, I can watch it forever! And I read one russian ff-story about this epi - Mac didn't find Rose and Stella's boyfriend didn't come on the date. Mac happened upon Stella in restaurant and they spend a beautiful evening together!
    Tee, I'll watch The Proposal tomorrow. But I think, we can see a funny smac scene like on the official poster of The Proposal very soon. I believe in Stella's emotional character!:guffaw:
    Love and hug all family.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.