Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh I miss you guys like crazy! My brother broke the modem and I have no access on this until I get to school and even then I have to wait until lunch hits and even THEN! I cant get on because they close the freaking library!!! :(

Well, at least I could wake up with CSI:Ny. I had some sick SM overload today :D So thats keeping me the least bit sane...

LOL I just said "Bleh" as a sound effect of disgust. :) Haha I am not impatient, I would just like to see something come out of hanging in the gutter ;)

Anyways, If either Mac or Stella admitted their feelings, I think this whole awkard burden on Mac's shoulders would finally disappear. I think he is very lonely and Stella's always been there for him. He would open his heart to her, it would be so adorable to watch. They deserve each other!

Wow...I think this is another sign of SMACked. Mac staring at her back. I don't remember the first two and I've never seen Sweet Sixteen but I have to say I really love the What Schemes May Come stare. That episode was the first episode of CSI:NY I ever saw. :adore: I was in love with SMACked from then~

:guffaw::guffaw: Thank you so much for posting these! Too funny. :guffaw::guffaw: The skit was just...wow....and the interview was way funny. I love when she's like "We all get shot at" and then she's like "Oh I don't think I'm supposed to say anything" and tries to cover it up like "I'm kidding". And then when Craig is suggesting how to write out Gary:lol::lol::lol:

If Stella make the move first, she's just one of the other women. Nothing special. Why is 'Grounds for Deception' so different? It's because Mac went to Greece on his own will. Not some silly woman told him to because he adores her. :rolleyes: That proves how important Stella is in his heart. :adore:

Agreed! :) He went to Greece, after telling Flack he'd never leave the US again (Can't forget that!), of his own volition, because of Stella :adore: If that doesn't prove his love for her, we will get proof soon.

1) I agree. Mac staring at her back after she leaves is a big thing. He's obviously still thinking about her and I think that really comes across nicely :)

2) I agree! lmao. Everytime anything goes wrong for me now all I have to think is "has there been a murder?" and I'm laughing again. Melina was such a good sport to do that, especially the underwear part :lol:
And the interview? omg. I've never seen her laugh so hard as when he suggested writing Gary out for having indigestion :lol: Oh and I laughed really hard at how Craig couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked ;)

3) I agree with you both. I think it means something more if Mac makes the first move. But when was it that he told Flack he'd never leave the US again? I've never seen that moment or that episode!

I'm not surprise that Mac was pursued by women. Look at those so called love interests, they just couldn't stop drooling all the time around him. :rolleyes: I want Mac to make the move first because Stella is so special to him. It would make their relationship much stronger because once he makes the move that means he would never change his mind. :adore:

I completely agree. Once he makes a move, he can't go back on it. It's definite :) It's like a permanent declaration of how much he wants her. Especially because she wears her heart on her sleeve and he's much more introverted. For him to make the move, is a lot stronger statement I think.

Hope you're all well :)

Hey family :D

I gotta agree with all of you (too lazy to quote) Once Mac opens up enough and tells her exactly how he feels, since I think he'll be the one to "break" the "ice" so to speak, things will never go back and the writers will have to keep it. I'd be very angry if the writers pulled a dream sequence with them and it all turned out to be nothing. But yeah, Mac needs to handle it in his own way, Stella knows that so she opened the forum for discussion so to speak and we'll see where it goes.

I wrote a FF about Mac and Stella on the plane ride back from Greece, I'm very happy with it :D

shopping_luva91,
I agree with you both. I think it means something more if Mac makes the first move. But when was it that he told Flack he'd never leave the US again? I've never seen that moment or that episode!
It was in 4.05 'Down the Rabbit Hole'. When Mac told Flack he understood his relationship with P would never work because P wouldn't leave her family in U.K. and he would never leave U.S. He might like her but not enough to leave his country for her. He even didn't want a vacation to London with her in the first place. But Stella, he told her loud and clear that she's more important than his job and the department.

Last edited:
Hello everbody
icon_grouphug.gif

have only a few minutes left to write:
Unless Hawkes or Adam get a new girlfriend the easiest way to save money it's to put Mac and Stella together in a relationship:hugegrin:
*Raises hand* Oh, I volunteer to take on the part of Adam's girlfriend, you wouldn't even have to pay, being Adam's girfriend would be payment enough... *Goes off into an Adam induced day dream.* :adore:

Anyhooo... Back to Mac and Stella... I agree with you Stella, I think that if they were to confess their love that Stella would do it first, and I think she'd be really sweet about it... She'd give him any time he needed and wouldn't try to push him into a relationship if it wasn't what he wanted... Although I'm pretty sure it would be what he wanted... However... I just think that their relationship would be adorable, they'd take things at a nice pace, and wouldn't rush into something with their eyes closed... If anything were to happen between them, their relationship would be based on a mutual love and respect for one and other... It would just be adorable.

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

You took the words right out of my mouth.
For me personally it makes no difference who makes the first step - especially with this perfect couple. But it´s funny how different the opinions are here about it.

Oooh I miss you guys like crazy! My brother broke the modem and I have no access on this until I get to school and even then I have to wait until lunch hits and even THEN! I cant get on because they close the freaking library!!! :(

Well, at least I could wake up with CSI:Ny. I had some sick SM overload today :D So thats keeping me the least bit sane...

Hi,
icon_super.gif

glad to read from you again, I have missed you!!

LOL I just said "Bleh" as a sound effect of disgust. :) Haha I am not impatient, I would just like to see something come out of hanging in the gutter ;)

Thanks, aha I am more clever now I have to say, I like this word in connection with Peyton....
Up_to_something.gif
( Sorry, there´s no other woman for Mac!!!!)

So, up to the next conference, hope I can write more later!!

(
wave.gif
Hi to Debbie, Gala, Axel, Gabi, Kikii and all the others)

Hugs
Udonna:luvlove:

Thanks, aha I am more clever now I have to say, I like this word in connection with Peyton....
Up_to_something.gif

(
wave.gif

Hugs

wave.gif
hahaha Hi honey! How are you? :)

I agree. "Bleh" is an awesome word for Peyton. And all the other wannabe Stellas. Because (like udonna said) there is no other woman for Mac. Stella's been his friend for over ten years (Mac said in GfD that they've worked together for over ten years so we can assume they've been friends that whole time), she understands everything he's been through (e.g. losing Claire) and she understands the things that drive him. His morals and principles in life. She gets that, and she's the only person I've seen who's able to turn around and put him in his place. It's exactly like Melina said. She's the yin to his yang. And it works the other way too. They keep each other in line and help each other out when there's trouble. It's a beautiful thing. And these two were just made for each other, and I think all those things show that.

Hugs to everybody! :) xxx

:luvlove:

Up_to_something.gif

(
wave.gif

Hugs

wave.gif
hahaha Hi honey! How are you? :)

I agree. "Bleh" is an awesome word for Peyton. And all the other wannabe Stellas. Because (like udonna said) there is no other woman for Mac. Stella's been his friend for over ten years (Mac said in GfD that they've worked together for over ten years so we can assume they've been friends that whole time), she understands everything he's been through (e.g. losing Claire) and she understands the things that drive him. His morals and principles in life. She gets that, and she's the only person I've seen who's able to turn around and put him in his place. It's exactly like Melina said. She's the yin to his yang. And it works the other way too. They keep each other in line and help each other out when there's trouble. It's a beautiful thing. And these two were just made for each other, and I think all those things show that.

Hugs to everybody! :) xxx

Hi Jenn
hugs.gif

You are so right!!!
And all the other wannabe Stellas:guffaw:

That´s great!!!!!

I think i mentioned it before, I am a scorpio and my second forename is jealousy!!!!!

If I can´t have Mac it´s only Stella who can take that place:guffaw:

YING -YANG
mgcrackup.gif
Mac and Stella!!!!!

Hope I have more time later!!!!

Hugs

Udonna

FAM!!!! Whas crackin! :D

Missed you guys like CA-RAZY!

Oh and on Mac and Stella...I made a shirt that actually says this, its white paint on a green shirt (Wooot! Hopefully Ill get pictures up) but it says and I Quote...

SMacked had me at Blink

ALOT of people dont get it but I know you guys do... tee-hee :D

Thought this was hilarious
1111ljd.jpg

Last edited:
Hi family!~ I'm going to post a quick one for you guys. I was way too lazy to quote everyone!

Oh and on Mac and Stella...I made a shirt that actually says this, its white paint on a green shirt (Wooot! Hopefully Ill get pictures up) but it says and I Quote...

SMacked had me at Blink

1111ljd.jpg

First off, I want your shirt :p Even though it's not quite true for me. They had me at What Schemes May Come, first ep I saw :lol::lol:

Secondly, that should be on Stella's shirt :lol::lol::lol: That is totally awesome.

Well, I think I may have convinced one of my friends who's a total SMACked fan (And a GUY) to come join us :lol: I'm hoping he does. That would be cool.

*Hugs everyone*

Axel

Well, I think I may have convinced one of my friends who's a total SMACked fan (And a GUY) to come join us :lol: I'm hoping he does. That would be cool.

*Hugs everyone*

Axel

that's exactly what we need a males point of view on SMacked, i've always wondered what guys thought about it....

read a fanfic today:devil::devil: the beginning was interesting really put me way deep into the gutter...

how old is your friend anyway?? ;) :lol:

SMacked had me at Blink

1111ljd.jpg

First off, I want your shirt :p Even though it's not quite true for me. They had me at What Schemes May Come, first ep I saw :lol::lol:

Secondly, that should be on Stella's shirt :lol::lol::lol: That is totally awesome.

*Hugs everyone*

Axel

Hahaha I also want your shirt. I think I've said this before, but we should find some internet website that makes custom t-shirts, make a smacked one and each get one sent out to us. Then when we have events like Grounds for Deception we can all wear them and be a universal cheer squad :lol:
Oh and Smacked had me at Down the Rabbit Hole - the first ep I ever saw. What can I say? That avatar scene where she shows him her game? :guffaw:

I agree that marine thing should be Stella's. But she doesn't need a shirt to say that. We all know it's true anyway ;)

Yay! Tell your guy smacked friend he's welcome. It would be really interesting to have a guy's perspective on the whole thing. Because we're all girls we're all knowing exactly what Stella's every move means, but maybe there's hidden meanings to Mac's actions as well? ;) I hope so :lol:

udonna - First of all, thanks for adding me as a friend :) Secondly, I'm a scorpio too! :eek::thumbsup:

*hugs everybody*

Hi girls!~

how old is your friend anyway?? ;) :lol:

:lol: He would be 17. He's in Grade 11 so he's about a year older than me.

:lol:
Oh and Smacked had me at Down the Rabbit Hole - the first ep I ever saw. What can I say? That avatar scene where she shows him her game? :guffaw:

I laughed SO hard the first time I saw that! :lol: It was just so cute, and funny and with Adam there :adore:

Oh! Pages ago, someone mentioned a fan fiction where Mac and Stella take in an orphan girl and they start living together. I think I found it! If it's the same one, it's actually written by a girl I met on the CSI:NY wiki~

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4889825/1/Starry_Night

Axel

Good morning, family!!
It is a wonderful morning - I read your postes and laught - yeah, lets start campaingn "Smac t-shirt around the world":guffaw::guffaw:I think it can help us spend this long summer.
And one of t-shirt will send Melina:)

udonna - First of all, thanks for adding me as a friend :) Secondly, I'm a scorpio too! :eek::thumbsup:

*hugs everybody*

My dearest Jenn,

oh, you are my sister in sign
sternzeichen-smiley-5.gif
!!!!! I am sure you can understand my thoughts and feelings :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

SOrry, for OT but I have less time but I had to say that.

WIsh you all the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back