Loving Lenkov: A Writer's Fan Project

:eek: :eek: NOOOOO!! MY EYES! MY EEEYYYEESS!! Not the SAILOR SUIT OF DOOM!!! :eek: :eek:

That picture is a crime against nature, so it must be a crime against this thread too, right? I mean, isn't posting a pic like that in a thread dedicated to wanting to see more Carmine flesh against the board rules???? :eek: :p

Moderators, I implore you to take action to rectify this situation. And while you're at it, punish the offender as you see fit; after all you will be face to face with her in the near future. :lol: :devil:

I would suggest ideas for my own punishment, but they're all naughty. :devil:

I was simply bringing a visual to match the comments about the 'sailor suit'. In fact, if you think about it, my contribution to the thread should do nothing but spur you all into action. If you never wish to see such an atrocity again, you must send Lenkov a note!

:D See, I'm a perfect little angel. :D

I highly doubt that picture will ever spur anyone into doing anything other than shriek in horror and make an appointment with their ophthalmologist to insure there's no permanent damage. :lol:

PerfectAnomaly said:
Moderators, I implore you to take action to rectify this situation. And while you're at it, punish the offender as you see fit; after all you will be face to face with her in the near future. :lol: :devil:
That heinous pic is a crime against all humanity. Posting it should be considered a class 1 felony. It appears that in this instance the culprit responsible for our present loss of vision, migraines, intestinal discomfort and lack of sexual interest will come face to face with both moderators and about twenty other board members who are presently dealing with these symptoms. Rest assured, she will be justly punished. :devil:

She did partially redeem herself by incorporating a call to action on this fan project in her defense. It's true. If you want to avoid the posting of future clothing atrocities, help ensure Lenkov knows our wardrobe preferences ... or lack thereof.

Thanks for the latest Lenkov letter! I'll print them all out tomorrow morning and start mounting them in a scrapbook, so if anyone else wants to get in on this, you've still got a little time.

Write letters for Lenkov or risk the Sailor Suit of DOOM!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Though, uh, if Lenkov wants to pen an episode where Danny is forced to go undercover as a male stripper and he's dressed as a slutty (soon-to-be-naked) sailor, I could get on board with that. :eek: So long as we see the stripping...and the sailor suit quickly ends up where it belongs: in a heap on the floor. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

^ :lol: Wow, Top , how come you aren't a writer for CSI:NY? All of those men would be nekkid all of the time and we would have Danny and Flack doing sooooooo many things..... :devil:

Although, the show might have to change its ratings, from PG-13 or whatever it is to NC-17.

Top41 said:
Though, uh, if Lenkov wants to pen an episode where Danny is forced to go undercover as a male stripper and he's dressed as a slutty (soon-to-be-naked) sailor, I could get on board with that. :eek: So long as we see the stripping...and the sailor suit quickly ends up where it belongs: in a heap on the floor. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:
Nice idea. I could be on board with having to endure the sailor suit if I knew it was for a good cause. :devil:

ThumpyG said:
^ :lol: Wow, Top , how come you aren't a writer for CSI:NY? All of those men would be nekkid all of the time and we would have Danny and Flack doing sooooooo many things..... :devil:

Well, who do you think would rescue a naked, in danger Danny when the killer went after him? Danny-in-Distress's White Knight, Don Flack, of course. :D

I really would have fun writing for the show. But yeah...the rating going to NC-17 would be inevitable when Danny finally gave Flack proper thanks for his ceaseless devotion.

^ Our next fan project *really* needs to be all about getting Top a writing job with CSI:NY.

Btw, I finished putting together a little scrapbook of notes for Lenkov. I'm way busy today, so won't have time to take pics to post. But I will get some pics of the project up in the next few days. Thank you so much to all who participated. :D

Kimmy could join the writing staff after Top managed to get the show sold to HBO or something. :devil:

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures, MrsG! :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Our next fan project *really* needs to be all about getting Top a writing job with CSI:NY.

Yes, please. ;) :lol:

Btw, I finished putting together a little scrapbook of notes for Lenkov. I'm way busy today, so won't have time to take pics to post. But I will get some pics of the project up in the next few days. Thank you so much to all who participated. :D

Can't wait to see it!

Oh! I can't wait.
I know he'll love it, or at least get a good laugh out of it. That and the knowledge that he made hundreds of drooling fan girls smile should be enough to encourage him to give us many many more of our beloved shirtless or half naked Danny shots...preferable (in my humble opinion) without Lindsay in them.
Oh and Kimmy You are my GOD for that poster!

Back