Loving Lenkov: A Writer's Fan Project

:lol: Yeah, it's midnight and I can't sleep, so I am writing a 'love' note to one of the writers of CSI NY to keep Carmine nekkid. It is time well spent in my opinion. :lol:

^Yes!!!! :D :p

And that poster is a thing of beauty. Nice work, Kimmy. :D

Thanks, guys. :) Glad the poster's well-received.

Okay, how about this for my message:

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

Danny + nudity + shower = Ratings through the roof.

Danny + Flack + nudity + shower = Ratings through the roof, and a temple built in your honor where fangirls shall forever squee your name with delight.

Mucho love,
Kimmychu.

P.S. I hope you and the cast of CSI:NY like the poster!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

^ Awesome! Love the note, Kimmy! And damn straight the posteri s well-received. It's delicious!

I think we're up to 18 notes now. Hate to sound greedy, but I know we've got some more fans of naked Danny and maybe some D/F fans out there who'd like to plead their case to Lenkov, while praising the beauty of his past writing.

*begs for more notes*

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Awesome! Love the note, Kimmy! And damn straight the posteri s well-received. It's delicious!

I think we're up to 18 notes now. Hate to sound greedy, but I know we've got some more fans of naked Danny and maybe some D/F fans out there who'd like to plead their case to Lenkov, while praising the beauty of his past writing.

How's about including some of Top's reviews of some of the episodes he's written - I think there should be plenty of mention in them about using Carmine/Eddie more *just a thought*

Wonderful poster! Sounds like a great project again. So I thought I might write my one or two lines for this.

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

how can i say it, well, THANK YOU... you know what a fangirl like and you – fortunately – don't hesitate to write it! So thanks not only for great storylines but also for a nice view at Carmine Giovinazzo's partly undressed body.

Thanks
sincerely
Lonia

Er, are y'all including that post I made ages ago in the thread? If so, I should probably re-write it as an actual note to Lenkov. :lol: Here goes (and if you didn't include my previous post, this is a new one, then):

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

"Trapped": arms
"Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael": chest
"Snow Day": chest and back

From there, there's really only one way to go: Booty.

Or you could double or even triple the fun. Not just Flack, my dear Mr. Lenkov, grab Hawkes while you're at it (or perhaps a certain bearded lab tech). You can't go wrong with a group shower scene.

Thank you for feeding the fangirls' fantasies so far. I'm sure we can count on you for a dose of eye-candy from time to time in the future.

XOXO,
Rachel, aka Faylinn

Dear Mr. Lenkov:

As a viewer of CSI: NY, I am immensly grateful when there are solid cases that hold my interest and challenge me intellectually. As a fangirl, I am immesly grateful when there is any degree of gratuitous male nudity to hold my stare and indulge my fantasies. Thank you so much for providing me with both in one episode time and again. I implore you to keep coming up with great stories and reasons to get the beautiful Mr. Giovinazzo as stripped down as network TV will allow. Mr. G said himself that he is "the whore of the show" and "I don't mind being the utility guy--you can use me for what you need to use me for." Hold the man to his word and make the fangirls happy in the process. It would also be appreciated if you could manage to do the same with the other attractive males on the show. The locker room shower, for instance, is grossly under utilized. Or maybe a certain homicide detective and one of the male CSI's have to pose as a couple during a case? I am confident you can come up with some creative ways to make the fangirls happy--you haven't let us down yet. Thanks again for all you do for us.

Sincerely,
Tracy (PerfectAnomaly)

I know I ramble, so if this is too long let me know and I'll fix it.

I am loving all this Lenkov love. You guys are really pulling through to help nicely fill-out a scrapbook of thank you notes. It's gonna look great!

And speaking of looking great -- OMG! I have the poster for Lenkov in my possession. It looks amazing! I can't even begin to express how gorgeous the finished product turned out! I'll take a pic of the girls with it in LA and post for everyone. It turned out so amazingly well. The paper is much heavier than traditional poster paper and it has a really nice glossy finish to it. All that black Kimmy used in the design looks so damn great it leaves me speechless ... and frankly a bit wet. This baby is beautiful!

I can't wait to see the poster! :D

Keep those notes coming--they're great! We have to thank Lenkov for making Carmine "the whore of the show." ;) :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
OH. SHIT. Get those notes to Lenkov in now, ladies! There's no telling what wardrobe horrors await if we don't make our preference known.

A cruel example of poor wardrobing that still haunts me is how they dressed Danny in "Fare Game." Now, he looked great, don't get me wrong. But here is the problem -- the one and only chance I have ever and will ever have to inspect the hotness that is Carmine in person, he was wearing ... get this -- a tank top, a button down shirt AND a freakin' trench coat!!! A trench coat??? Are you kidding me? They might as well have dressed him in a tent. I saw no biceps and no booty. Nothing. Nada. He was completely covered up.

The moral of my "Fare Game" tale is this -- don't let tragedy like that strike again. Make sure the writers understand that clothing is not only optional, but actually frowned upon. Get those notes to Lenkov in, girls.

God forbid anything like the sailor suit rears it's head .. :eek:

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

I am truly thankful to you for what you bring to CSI: NY as a writer. Not only the wonderful cases you create but also those teasing viewings you give us of Carmine's gorgeously sculpted body. I hope that in the future you continue to give us amazing stories as well as some very nice peeks of this beautiful sex god's body.

Much love,
Tsukuyomi

Did someone ask for the sailor suit? :D

SailorCarmine.jpg

:devil:

Back