Loving Lenkov: A Writer's Fan Project

Dear Mr. Lenkov,
Mere words cannot describe the joy we fangirls experience when you bestow us with the gift that is Partially Nekkid Danny. Please keep up the great work. Oh, and...if there's any way you can realistically work in a Shower Scene next season with Danny, Mac, Hawkes and Flack? Pretty Please? We'd be ever so grateful.

Love, Mary Beth :D

vegaslights said:
LOL @ me taking screencaps of Danny topless.

I mean, I'm not gay. It's just, weird. :rolleyes: But it's for a good cause! ;) :p

Awww, nobody's gonna think that. ;) Hey, I'm a woman and I've drawn naked women before and keep nude photo references of women when I wanna practice figure drawing, but that doesn't make me a lesbian. :p

Anyways, I look forward to receiving them high-res pictures from you, vegaslights! And good job on the messages, guys! Keep em' comin'! :D

Hahaha, love the thread guys! :)

Dr Mr. Lenkov,

You are my HERO! Carmine has an amazing body (I'm pretty sure thats clear), but THANK YOU! Those scenes has made my whole year! :lol:

Love, Delia.

PS. Can we get some of Don Flack too please? He's just yummy.

*dusts off thread*

Alrighty, I'm back online after 10 tragically long days without internet access. Let's get this baby going again.

If anyone else has letters of appreciation for Lenkov's clear appreciation of Carmine's oh-so hot bod, please send them my way.

How did i NOT see this threa the first time around?! lol

ok here goes:

Dear Mr. Lenkov;

Words can not express the gratitude that us, the Fan girls of Carmine over at TalkCSI, Bestow upon you for doing what you do best - Getting Carmine half naked!!! Carmine Giovinazzo just has a gorgeous body that deserves to be in the limelight.. and you have succedeed in doing just that! How about a shower scene in Season 4?! ;) hehe
Please keep doing what you best.. more nekkid Carmine!!! :devil:

Peter Lenkov : We Love You!!

All the best For Season4

Chelliyah x

We’re in the middle of S2, so I only seen ‘Trapped’ so far, but I’m definitively looking forward to S3 and more of Danny gorgeousness :D

Dear Mr. Lenkov,

I’m not good with words, and I find it difficult to put into words my gratitude, so I’ll just simply say that you have made this Lithuanian girl a very happy one, and she’ll be eternally grateful to you. Big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Yours truly,
Inga from Lithuania

Dear Mr Lenkov,
We all know how much you enjoy showcasing our fantasies, so here's an idea from Mr G himself... Danny as a Utility man getting so hot & sweaty he has to partially strip (top half only at 1st). I can just picture him bending...stretching...kneeling...manipulating all those heavy tools, whilst quoting (himself) 'you can use me - for what you need to use me for' The finale would obviously be THE] infamous shower scene. Need I say anymore? :devil: :devil: :devil: Yours eternally, Dantheman

Can't wait to see how this turns out! :D Thanks to BlueGirl, vegaslights and Kimmy for their help in this, as well as MrsG for organizing it and taking care of putting it together! :D

Here's hoping this baby hangs on Lenkov's wall this season! :D

Dear Mr Lenkov,

You've clearly got the right idea and we're all extremely grateful. But hey, why make life difficult for yourself? Why not ditch the script completely for one episode and just have Danny walk around starkers throughout. I'm sure this would keep everyone more than happy and you'd be able to have a week off.

Yours etc.
Twinkletoes

To second what Top said, a BIG thank you to BlueGirl and Vegaslights for the hi-res screen caps and to Kimmy for designing the poster. Thank you soooo much!

A big thank you to all who have written notes to Lenkov as well. I'm going to mount all the notes into a scrapbook for him.

If anyone else would like to send Lenkov a little love, please email me your fan letter (debfuji@yahoo.com) or post here by Sunday, July 15th.

Mwahahaha, I have received the hi-res screencaps of Danny! :devil: :devil: :devil: Thank you very much to vegaslights and Bluegirl for creating them, and thank you to MrsG for sending them to me pronto.

They're, uhm, very ... distracting.

Yes. I think I shall take my sweet time looking at all the pictures and droo- I mean, study them in detail and choose the best ones for the poster -

OMG, HIS CHEST HAIR IS KILLING ME. I WANT TO NIBBLE ON HIS ARRRRRRRRRRMS! AND THAT LOOONG, SWEEET ... NECK. :p :devil:

:lol: Okay, anybody wants some of these hi-res screencaps, I don't mind uploading some to my webhost. Some of are very ... oh my-worthy. ;)

Kimmy is back!!!!!!!! :D Glad you got the caps and are enjoying the distraction, but ... ahem ... don't you have some big news to share with us one way or the other?? Get your ass to the LA Trip thread or email me!!!!! Damn it, girl. I want to kinow if you got that visa.

Back