Loving Lenkov: A Writer's Fan Project

Kimmy, I had a good laugh over your post. I think you just described the fantasy of everyone in this project. And Kimmy, you have to come to LA! It won't be the same with out you!

Show some love for Lenkov, folks! :D Seriously, without the good Mr. L, there wouldn't just be no naked Danny, there'd be no Danny period. Love the writers--they give us the good stuff. :D

I counted up the number of notes I received by email and the stuff posted in this thread that I can use and came up with 16 notes to Lenkov. That's decent, but I know we can do much better. So c'mon people, take a moment to thank the man who strips Carmine down for us.

Just think--if you don't show Lenkov any love, he might put Danny in head to toe pleather next season. That would be tragic on so many levels. :(

So...

SHOW LENKOV SOME LOVE!!!

OH. SHIT. Get those notes to Lenkov in now, ladies! There's no telling what wardrobe horrors await if we don't make our preference known.

A cruel example of poor wardrobing that still haunts me is how they dressed Danny in "Fare Game." Now, he looked great, don't get me wrong. But here is the problem -- the one and only chance I have ever and will ever have to inspect the hotness that is Carmine in person, he was wearing ... get this -- a tank top, a button down shirt AND a freakin' trench coat!!! A trench coat??? Are you kidding me? They might as well have dressed him in a tent. I saw no biceps and no booty. Nothing. Nada. He was completely covered up.

The moral of my "Fare Game" tale is this -- don't let tragedy like that strike again. Make sure the writers understand that clothing is not only optional, but actually frowned upon. Get those notes to Lenkov in, girls.

Btw, I ordered the poster today so that I'll have it in my possession prior to the LA trip and can deliver it while I'm down there. And in case you want to know, IT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Kimmy did a fantastic job!!! Perhaps I can convince her to post her handiwork for you all to drool over? *nudge nudge* If not, I'll certainly get a shot of the final product in poster form and post that.

Here's a cap to dro... umm to study until the final poster will be post. This cap was not chosen, but I assure you there are better ones, that were. ;)

Oh and I'm glad I could be of help in this project. :D

Okay, since MrsG's OK'ed the poster and has requested me to post it here for you all ...

lenkovposter-sm.jpg

I will change it to a link instead if it's too big for some of you guys. Do let me know.

How do you guys like it? :) I specifically chose those screencaps based on Mr. Giovinazzo's ... body parts. :devil: Can you guess what they are? ;)

^ Gorgeous, gorgeous work, Kimmy! *runs to change panties* :lol:

Maybe all this attention to the obvious beauty of Lenkov's work will cause him to raise the bar and maybe slip us a little somethin' somethin' in the way of full frontal next season. :devil: ... Damn network television for not allowing what we really want. :mad:

Notes, girls. Get me more. Please???

:D I totally didn't see this thread in May, I know that I haven't been here that much but I do want to add my little 'love' heh, note to Mr. Lenkov for making my thongs wet each and every time Carmine is on the screen. I assume that I can still write a note?

Dear Mr. Lenkov:

Words are not enough to express the gratitude and joy you have given me time and time again with the episodes you penned in which Carmine Giovinazzo is gratuitously free of clothing. Such as 'Snow Day' with his perfectly sculpted back and later even putting the man in a white button down untucked shirt with jeans that are tightly wrapped around his perfect derriere. My thongs are not the same since you have written for the show and for that I thank you. You are an amazing writer and I look forward to many,many more gratuitous showings of Carmine in the buff, and might I suggest a shower for the man?

Sincerely,

ThumpyG

Kimmy, amazing poster!!!!! Great work!!! :D

Back