Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Thanks for the welcome SidLer and 88; I was bourn in 88 and blackbirds from that nursery rhyme 4 and 20 blackbirds and the Beatles song. Well that I wasn’t allowed to use any other name I typed in because it wasn’t “alphanumeric” (containing letters and numbers) and yes Louise in a black dress, my lord!!! Unfortunately I am completely computer illiterate and cannot get any Pics :(

I like the Catwoman suit, but I have a bizarre fixation on Michelle Pfeiffer as it is.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Wow. She looks so pretty in the black dress. Love her hair. :D Just found this:
    [​IMG]

3. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

That's a gorgeous pic. I like her as a brunette.

4. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

If you like her as a brunette then in case you didn’t know, on Youtube someone has loaded up all of the Esther movie (it should still be there), she’s got this long curly brown hair and is dressed in flowing Persian dresses and looks absolutely fantastic. There’s something about Louise that seems so regal and refined so she makes a great Queen and she’s the main character. What more could you want.

But while you don’t necessarily need to love biblical stories as much as I do (this is why my friends think I’m strange) it probably helps, as far as those bible movies go it’s pretty standard but enjoyable just for the Louise factor.

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Wow, thanks for the tip! I think I found it. :)

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I just realized that I've seen that movie a couple years ago at school. It didn't hit me until now that it was Louise, I had never heard of her back then.
    I remember that I sat in class and I was one of perhaps 5 people paying attention to the movie... Not the most interesting thing for 16 years olds to watch ;)
    I was fascinated with the character because she was so beautiful, and she was played so well...now it all makes sense to me hehe.
    Louise was really great in that. Loved her hair. And she's so pretty when she cries. Very touching.

7. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

She's always reminded me of the tomboy princess who always climbs trees and gets sticks in her hair or gets soaked in the river, then goes away to have fun away from just being a royalty. ^_^

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Since we've been talking about the movie... wish I had screencaps because she was really beautiful in it, but behind the scenes shots are always nice to look at too.

Louise and one of the producers:

[​IMG]

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

She's gorgeous whatever color her hair is! LOL

10. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Darn exams for taking me away from this board and Sofia! She looks gorgeous, both as a blonde and brunette. But I gotta say, she looks a tad hotter as a blonde. ;) Found a brunette pic of her. She looks really young!

[​IMG]

^It's taken from Metropolis, a tv series I think. And I don't like one bit how that guy at the back looks at her. Grr! I'd like the watch the movies she's acted in. Which do you think are her best movies?

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I agree, gotta admit she does look a tad hotter as a blonde. I don't know why...just SOMETHING about her as a blonde is different.

12. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Yes, end of year work sucks, I was up till 4 in the morning finishing an essay (damn Hitchcock), anyway, and I’d say that Louise looks absolutely gorgeous in Esther with that wavy long hair and the beautiful Persian dresses, but she looks dangerously sexy as Sofia.

No other woman could make a simple shirt look that good, especially with the sleeves rolled up like that. It looks slightly masculine (which suits me just fine) but suits her look and attitude, she’s got the greatest arms in the world, plus it’s a nice consistent character trait.

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Your essay is on Alfred Hitchcock? Wow. Wavy long hair and persian dresses - sounds like a dream. :) I have to see that movie! Right on Drumchik, there's just SOMETHING about a blonde Louise. She looks and seems more...dangerous. Does anyone know what her natural hair color is? Could she be a natural red head? I'd say a natural blonde, but I'm not certain. Sofia's gorgeous. She's tall and lanky, great arms, long, perfect hair, never-ending legs and she's got a cute butt. Oh, and she can handle a ginormous gun and she chews on toothpicks too. She's like this gun-trotting farm girl. What's not to like? ;)

14. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I’m pretty sure she’s definitely a brunette, they’ve said so in interviews (one of them also refers to her as “the finest English rose ever to hail from Ireland” which is rather cute) You can see the roots of her hair and her eyebrows, plus in most of the photos of her up until the last few years she’s had brown hair. She looks wonderful either way.

And I checked, the movie is definitely on Youtube, I just typed in Esther and bible and it came up (am I allowed to be talking about another site?).

As for the toothpick thing (how is it that it can be so sexy?) I wonder who came up with that one on set, hopefully they keep it; it suits her so well. Oh and that big gun, I only saw the episode this week and I was hanging out through the whole thing for that one scene, well, that and the Sara/Sofia scene (needless to say, I wasn’t disappointed)

15. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Oh wow. That reminded me of the late Princess Diana. She's a perfectly beautiful English rose. Both of them are. :)

Now that you've mentioned it I have seen the brown roots of her hair. So she might be a natural brunette. I love brunettes. (I'm a brunette, and Sara too. :)) But I'm used to seeing a blonde Sofia, so it'd be weird at first if she came on with brown hair. But I'll get used to it. I don't think she'll change back to her natural haircolor on the series though.

I'm not very sure if we are allowed to discuss YouTube, but Destiny knows. :) Do you come here, D?

When I chew on a toothpick I look like a total moron. When she does it she looks so cool! How she does it, I have no idea. Maybe it's Louise who likes to chew on toothpicks and she continues to do it when she's playing Sofia. Whatever it is, I think her habit is mighty cute. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.