Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just started watching my Season 2 House of Eliott discs (I'm onto episode 4) and Louise is absolultely stunning. She's so beautiful in it. I've just been awestruck as I'm watching. The minute she comes home from Paris, stands in the door and looks at Bea, she was just...wow.

Just an FYI..................I just ordered "Metropolis" and "My Kingdom". As soon as I get them converted to region 1 and uploaded I'll have GOODIES!!!!!! If anyone has a copy of "Claim" from 2002, I'll trade.

Drumchik, yay for season 2! I'll live vicariously through you. Screencaps would be nice. ;)

MUTTMO, converting DVDs is possible? I know you can make most DVD players play all regions but I didn't know you could do something to the DVD.

atfm said:
To be honest, I don't want her to get a love interest, for one because it's not very CSI, for another because they'd make it a relationship that would hurt my little femslash heart. ;)

I'd like to see some interaction with her mother, perhaps. She's been mentioned twice and since she's a cop, too, I'd be interested to see what their relationship is like.

If they gave Sophia a love interest, who would you like it to be? For some reason, I'd like to see Sophia and Nick.

atfm said:
Drumchik, yay for season 2! I'll live vicariously through you. Screencaps would be nice. ;)

MUTTMO, converting DVDs is possible? I know you can make most DVD players play all regions but I didn't know you could do something to the DVD.

I don't have a screencap program, atfm :( If you know of one give me a PM and I'll see what I can do ;)

MUTTMO said:
I just ordered "Metropolis" and "My Kingdom". As soon as I get them converted to region 1 and uploaded I'll have GOODIES
Really? Yay :D.

Um, I found these pictures somewhere very random, I don’t think they’ve been posted before. It’s from the 2005 BAFTA/LA Cunard Britannia Awards, whatever that is. Some of them might look a bit similar but there’re not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

yes................some of them will. Video help.com has the hack list. Ok I should read from all of you before I post. Metropolis is on vhs. I have to convert it to dvd so I can watch it and then I will upload them both to my pc. I can hack my dvd player but, I will have to borrow a region free vcr or pay for the vhs. It will take time but I'll be generous with it.I also order second nature. I'm still looking for "claim" and some others if anyone can help.

Wow, 88Blackbirds those pics were hot!!

Muttmo, thanks for your time in doing these things. I know I'm looking forward to it :D

Mmh, lovely pics all around. Thanks, everyone. :) But, that first Chancer pic, that's not her, is it? It doesn't look like Louise at all. But I looooove the fourth one.

Damn, that DVD/VHS stuff sure sounds complicated. Once I actually get a DVD player that I can hack, I'll start ordering Louise movies and shows.

Thanks for the pics MUTTMO number four on the top one is my favourite. And how different does she look with short hair, kinda boyish...I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back