Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Drumchik. :)

And I'm not bored with anyone in here either. ;)

I think it would make most sense for me to order the film (if they deliver here) since it's a Dutch site and, well, I'm right next to them. But I can't translate it.

I have been away as well, I'm sorry. Glad to hear from you all again.

MUTTMO, can we say that you're not used to have everything with subtitles? :p

Who I'd like to see Louise start in a film with. Err, I don't know, as long as she did it, it would be fine for me ;)

umbrello, if I could see her act with anyone, although my eyes still light up whenever she’s in a scene with Jorja Fox, I’d say Elizabeth Mitchell from Lost, no good reason, just that I like them and I think they’d kinda rock together.

Ok, how about this for a topic starter (I sure we’ve done it before), what’s everybody’s favourite or most memorable Sofia scene, and why do you like it. I call first dibs on the shotgun scene from Fannysmakin’ :). I’ve got a lot of favourites but I’ll go with that one since it’s first one that comes to mind. I’m sure Freud would have something to say about my obsession with that scene, damn guns and their phallicness. Personally, I like it because it (and obviously the party scene from Poppin’ Tags) pretty much expresses the total, definitive, badass, coolness that is Sofia, or at least the Sofia that all us fangirls (and occasional boys) like to see. I don’t think I need another reason other then that, do I.

This little emoticon sums it all up rather well :cool:, because the glasses are everything.

Favourite scenes...I'll have to think about that. But I totally agree about the shotgun scene and the scene from Poppin' Tags.

CSI_Dani said:
Err, I don't know, as long as she did it, it would be fine for me ;)

Amen to that. :lol:

I have dibs on the origami rose scene. :D
Not only does it feature my favorite slash pairing, but we get to see Sofia and that gorgeous smile of hers.

As for a movie, how about a bond girl? :lol:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

atfm here is a link to translator if that helps?

ok...Quirky came outta nowhere to help me.................LUV!!!!!

I guess they do ship to the US I just couldn't read it in Dutch!

I just need to figure out how to enter my info
is there a countyr code for us phone numbers?

Cuz they're saying mine is invalid

WOOO HOOO!!!! I got it!!!

*happy dance*

umbrello, if I could see her act with anyone, although my eyes still light up whenever she’s in a scene with Jorja Fox, I’d say Elizabeth Mitchell from Lost, no good reason, just that I like them and I think they’d kinda rock together.
:eek: Oh my god I think I might explode if they were acting together. I mean Jeez, the TV would probably combust. :lol:

Not my favorite Sofia scene (someone already mentioned my fav *grrr*), but one of the scenes that always make me smile is the one where Grissom and Sofia meet for the first time after she gets her detective's shield and they see each other in the PD corridor:

Gris: Det. Curtis!
Sofia (big grin, ADORABLE head tilt, I swoon): Grissom...

That whole scene is just so cute and probably one of the hottest Sofia moments I can recall. The shirt so deliciously unbuttoned... string necklace... hair... big smile... flirty eyes... *daydreams*

I'm gonna say the whole ten seconds we got of her in Living Doll. Gun drawn, hair back, those ears...............hehe. The shirt shes got on accents her arms and of course the vest.....Damn!!!!! She's hot! And its followed by a little NIN, Survivalism !!!

I guess I better join in the discusion as MUTTMO has outed me as lurking ;)

My favorite Sofia scene is from Formalities, when she's processing the scene and she picks up a g-string looks at it and says 'scared of that'. The way she looks at the g-string and way she delivers the line makes me laugh everytime.

And of course we get the red dress and overalls in one episode, I love all the women of CSI in those overalls!

QuirkyKoala said:
I guess I better join in the discusion as MUTTMO has outed me as lurking ;)

My favorite Sofia scene is from Formalities, when she's processing the scene and she picks up a g-string looks at it and says 'scared of that'. The way she looks at the g-string and way she delivers the line makes me laugh everytime.

And of course we get the red dress and overalls in one episode, I love all the women of CSI in those overalls!

yeah but was she scared of the g-string or the banana and the g-string................cuz that combo would scare me too!!!!

I always love the scenes between Sofia and Brass, because they work so well together. So the scenes in A Bullet Runs Through It 1 and 2 (especially the one in the diner), and the scene from I Like To Watch with the interrogation and the buttons and of course, the scene "He's a cop/She's a cop" are so great.

They work really well together and I love their scenes.

Then again, I love all Sofia's scenes :D

Kristina_K said:
That whole scene is just so cute and probably one of the hottest Sofia moments I can recall. The shirt so deliciously unbuttoned... string necklace... hair... big smile... flirty eyes...
...and standing there all bathed in golden sunlight. Isn’t it just the best scene, and you can just see the beginnings of that great Brass/Sofia chemistry.

Yes, MUTTMO, NIN would go well with Sofia...and a bullet proof vest.

QuirkyKoala said:
I love all the women of CSI in those overalls!
Oh my god, that’s what I keep saying, how much do those things rock; don’t know what it is or why they work but it totally makes my episode if they’re wearing them, especially Sofia in Formalities.

MUTTMO said:
yeah but was she scared of the g-string or the banana and the g-string................cuz that combo would scare me too!!!!

You know, I hadn't thought of that! But given the situation I'd be scared about either the g-string on it's own or with the banana...with everything that had happened in that room.

4_and_20 said:
QuirkyKoala said:
I love all the women of CSI in those overalls!
Oh my god, that’s what I keep saying, how much do those things rock; don’t know what it is or why they work but it totally makes my episode if they’re wearing them, especially Sofia in Formalities.

I loved Sofia's overalls in Formalities - just slightly too big for her in length and width. *swoons* I also love Sara in them...just about anytime she takes a car apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back