Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She appears in the main credits on the show but not anywhere else. They don't even list her on the website as a main character so this doesn't mean much................

Where did you find this article?

I'd be surprised if Louise doesn't return. I think she's still under contract to CBS - also, CSI has gone to the top of her IMDB page again, and she's also going to be in the next video game. I'm 99% sure she'll be back.

And I watched My Kingdom. And while Louise is incredibly hot in that (the curls, the red dress) - that is one REALLY weird movie.

I am still so excited about the episode I saw on thurday night. I knew I should have gone to bed, I woke up late for school the next day, but I really couldn't miss the two first episodes of season 7. And let me just tell you it was better than I could imagine. I am more addicted every episode that passes.

Ok, firstly the credits. For the first time Louise was there, it was so nice to see her :)

Then (ok, this is completly random, but I was trilled when I heard it). Sofia said portuguese. Nah nah nah nah :p Ok, I'm crazy, but it was so nice, I couldn't stop thinking about it :p

She had that funny scene with Nick, showing though Sofia ;) That's it, Det. The boy works...Afterall, being the detective has its privileges...

She also had a cool scene with Grissom and the famous Miniature Killer stuff.

Well, I could go on, Sofia is always great. Thank you Louise :)

:eek: Louise/Sofia is not coming back? Well, she has to, OK? I don't want her to leave. In no way. She has to stay, you hear me? She definitely deserves the plce she has now, in the main credits and cast. Too bad she doesn't have her section in the CBS page, but the most important thing is her appearance in the episodes. I don't want to believe in that.

I was watching House of Eliott Season 3 today and good god, could the woman be anymore gorgeous? Seriously, she's just putting us all to shame - and some of her scenes with the guy that plays Daniel - so intense and the electricity! *thud*

Man, Louise rocks!

I was away, too, and shocked to discover our lovely topic on page 2. ;) But I'm back and ready to delve into Louise's movies whenever I have time. :)

I figured you guys all got bored with me.....................I felt sooo alone........

*cries*

LMAO

I think were they only one that talk all the time!

OK so I watched Countdown!!!!
The acting wasn't as bad as Second Nature, by that I mean the Baldwin cheeseyness( new word).
But in way too many different languages.
My little brain couldn't keep interested.
It's hard for me to read and watch at the same time.

BUT AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!
LOUISE IS HOT!!!!(sorry I stole your line..hehe)

And the Overdub was Hysterical.
Why would you dub an English actor in English..........I dont get it?

I'm back! :D
Did you miss me? :lol:
I brought a couple of pictures. They were from a catalog I got in the mail, so you could imagine my delight at seeing Louise's lovely face greeting me as opposed to the usual bill.

Acorn

Acorn 2

Oh, and for the record (and if anyone cares) I'm also American. I didn't even realize she was English until someone told me :eek:

I asked this question over at the Marg thread, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here as well. May get some poeple to join in. Who would you like to see Louise star in a movie with?

HI!!!!!!!

I missed you!
I keep forgetting to ship out your dvds.

hehehehehe I'd like to see her in a movie with me............*slaps head* Bad thoughts!

Sorry I meant ah............Underworld 3 that would be cool..............Vampire Louise wouls be hot.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............leather!

Welcome back atfm!

We could never be bored with you, Muttmo. Without you, we would never see as much of Louise as we do :D

I finished watching Second Nature - Louise was good in that - Alec Baldwin...well...he's not my favorite actor in the first place.

Muttmo, with that movie - do they deliver to Australia? I could get it for you if they did - I'd probably get myself a copy at the same time. LOL

Thanks for the pictures, umbrello. I've just started watching HoE from the beginning again - it's amazing how young Louise looks in it. Mum thought she was 17 or 18. LOL

In a movie - hmmm...I wanna see her in a movie with Marg. A romantic comedy, or something fun with action. Maybe George CLooney and Johnny Depp could pop in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back