Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that makes me all crazy about her is her style in clothes. It's an overall thing, since Formalities, when I first saw her in that scene when she comes into work and she and Gris bypass on the parkinglot. And then the next thing you see is Sofia, all in black - so bad ass: pants, jacket, shirt, briefcase - and that swagger! The "I'm so cool, check me out" attitude? Dude. I get all tingly every time at that.

Welcome to the thread s0ph1a.

So many things to love about Sofia this season. The dimples, the scene with her and the boy, the toothpick, the shotgun, the 'are you resisting' the 'he's a cop', just everything. I now realise how hard my question was!

sorry guys I am having problems with the file. I am uploading it to fileden (again) now so hang on.If you are having any other problems let me know. I couldnt get it to open but atfm did. so I know it works.

argggggggggg!!! it says 6hrs. I hope it doesnt take that long,sorry guys!

Hey everyone,

I need help!

I've uploaded the full version of the House of Idiot #3 French and Saunders clip onto Youtube. The problem is I did it a number of hours ago and although it shows on the search it doesn't seem to load for me when I click on the link :confused:

I just need someone to see if it loads for them and tell me. Here the link:

Thanks.

edit

It seems to be working now. New link to see the full version (lots more of Louise):

***EDITED for IP reasons given below. Thank you.***

Thanks for the help MUTTMO & atfm :D

it says its loading....................still loading maybe the file didnt load right.

Ok so my file is back up but I didn't realize I had a bandwith restriction so I have to find another site to host my stuff. I found one w/o restrictions but I don"t have the cash this week. hopefully I can resume my graciousness next week.

Sorry!!!

If anyone wants to help share the wealth your welcome to post it for others.

ok Quirky......... now it says you removed the file!

Thanks MUTTMO, that's what was happening for me. Oh well! I've deleted the video and will try re-uploading it see if that works.

awhhhhhhhhhhh.....the sound of motorcycles.
Theres a HUGE bike rally in town and I've been listening to Harleys ( more than 100,000 bikers) ride by all day..

*drooling* If only Sofia was here to ride with me!!!
ha lmao

Sorry to just dive in here, but has there been any word on whether Louise will be returning now that her pilot has been dropped?

Sarah as far as we know (unless someone has heard anything more, then please share with us all) Louise was always going to return in some capacity as she had already signed a contract, I assume now that the pilot has not been taken up that she will be back full time.

Video is fixed and available at:

***EDITED for IP reasons given below. Thank you.***

It's a great parody of House of Eliott. There are 2 other parts that have already been uploaded to youtube but this is the full version of third sketch and has Louise in it. It's hilarious!

thanks QuirkyKoala............I found another host site thats free. ONLY 8 more hours till upload is finished. It will be in two parts but the password is the same. I will upload the link tomorrow!

luv

Thanks so much for uploading that, I hadn't seen the whole thing, somehow the previous version was cut off. It's so funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back