Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey atfm, I heard it too. What is with that woman and motorbikes? I didn't recognise Louise at first - hope it stays as funny, although some of the jokes were a bit British if you know what I mean.
Nice to hear cynical, sarcastic Louise though. Very different.

Hey mati, glad you're enjoying it. :)

Ben (um...right?), I thought the same thing about the motorbike. I recognised her immediately and I love the Britishness of it. She's so snarky, too. ;)

*squee*

<-- is currently downloading.

Motorbikes? This is gonna be fun. I can just see Louise as a vampire on a motorbike. LOL> I love it.

When you listen to the radio series, how are you guys picturing Louise? She was 22 or 23 when she did this, and I'm sort of trying to picture her the way she looked back then, only I'm not entirely sure about it. I definitely see dark hair, not very long.

Toe Tags was on TV last night (I think I'm the only one who liked that pink shirt on her) and I just fall in love with this woman all over again whenever I see her on TV. ;)

atfm said:
(I think I'm the only one who liked that pink shirt on her)

Oh, you're definitely not the only one. I love her all in black, but it's nice to see Sofia in something bright for a change. Kinda throws you off, as in: Oh, she has a pinky shirt, how girly. And then BAM! she kicks your ass. :devil:

*daydreams*

Oh and yes. I've been lurking in here for a while. :D Hi y'all.

atfm said:
Toe Tags was on TV last night (I think I'm the only one who liked that pink shirt on her) and I just fall in love with this woman all over again whenever I see her on TV. ;)

'Toe Tags' was one of my favourites this season and I loved the shirt too :D But Louise in a white blouse with a wine stain in 'Big Shots' is too hot :devil: I loved that scene, you could see the tough detective again :lol:

I'm still amused how she tried to remove that stain with a paper tissue. A wine stain! ;)

Kristina_K said:

Oh, you're definitely not the only one. I love her all in black, but it's nice to see Sofia in something bright for a change. Kinda throws you off, as in: Oh, she has a pinky shirt, how girly. And then BAM! she kicks your ass. :devil:

Glad I'm not the only one. It's nice to see her in some brighter colours for a change but the black outfits are definitely hot. ;)

this one?

llnk1.jpg

atfm said:

Ah no, you're not the only one! It suits her although nothing can match her black and "dominatrix" attire. :D

does anyone have and caps of her from living doll
i love it when she barges into natalie's apartment w/ her gun and flashlight!
hot

and louise, leather, motorbike....*gulp*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back