Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I'm not gonna ask why this is posted, but it does sound a bit weird considering nobody in this thread talked about any ships whatsoever ;).

Anyway, I'm on acute withdrawl, but too busy with college right now to watch any CSI eps or Louise movies. I hate college sometimes...:(

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm in acute withdrawal of Louise period. Those pics weren't enough to sustain me for long.

COme back, Louise! Come back!

4. Destiny

Hi, true but you never know when someone might think about it, but also because as it was said to be fair were trying to get them in all active actor/character threads. :)

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Louis Lombard(i) is a dude. Definitely not the same as Louise Lombard.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah, sorry bout that I misread the quotes. I deleted my post. Again sorry for the confusion.

7. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Does Louis/Sofia have a pic thread? If not, she needs one.

8. Destiny

Nope she doesn't, while its a nice idea, until we are sure it would get enough traffic to sustain itself it was thought that keeping it part of this thread was better then losing it on the back pages.

9. Criminologist86

Thanks, Destiny ;)

I actually google image searched her and didn't come up with a lot...for as much as she is liked/loved and as popular as she is, I'm surprised there aren't plethoras of pictures of her...*sigh* I'm Louis Deprived ;p

10. Jorja_Rain

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
  11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Beautiful shoots, Jorja_Rain. It's really sad that we don't have so many Louise's pics:(

12. Jorja_Rain

I have a huge collection on my laptop so I can't complain :p. Take a look at this myspace community. There are loads of screen caps from movies Louise appeared in.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I have some too but better is having more, don't you think? Thanks for the link, now my collection gonna be much bigger than before:D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hot damn! She's gorgeous :)

Really wish they'd bring Sofia back to the show. I'd love to see her reaction to Riley.

15. Criminologist86

^HA! I think Sofia would totally stare Riley doooown......she'd let her know pretty quick that she's in charge, and SHE'S got the IN with Grissom & the team that remains....Oh that'd be an amazing episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.