Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Newbies!!!

Hi to Drakkenfyre and Dierdre :)

AS for other things to see Louise in - I've always been a fan of the House of Elliot - Louise is just really cute and young in it. It would have been nice to say Judy's Got a Gun too, because hat looked really good - until ABC shelved it.

Apart from that, I think my favorite thing to watch has to be Louise salsaing with her son and her man ;)

2. mati

mati Rookie

Welcome all! In Europe we have a few movies on the market about L, such as "Second nature" (title depends on what part of Europe you're living), "Talos", "Mission countdown" and "Esther", and CSI too. I have BBC TV, so I was lucky to watch her on "Kiss of death". Hope she'll do a fine show or movie in the near future, because I miss her fiercly. Wish you all a good working ;) week, with no stress, take care.

mati

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm just bumping this because I saw Heaven Must Wait again last night, and man is Louise cute in that. The pigtails and the dinner scene (she looks gorgeous in both!:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Awesome new pictures, thanks for posting them. Louise looks so pretty, even though I think her hair is getting a bit too long.

By the way, did she not wear those shoes before?

[​IMG]

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thank you for the awesome pics!:)

Louise looks fabulous in those. It's great to see some new piccies! She looks so hot in white.

7. mati

mati Rookie

:drool: I agree from the bottom of my heart drooling all over myself like a fool ;). Now what is she up to nowadays? Does someone know? Thanks. Take care

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks to Kaylyne for alerting me about this.

Looks like Louise is slated for a new movie to be released next year:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0818168/

No idea about how big her part is or anything, but I think it's promising that she's one of the early actresses listed

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Great news. I hope that we gonna see her in this movie and as a one of the main characters. She should be especially when she is mentioned so early.

10. mati

mati Rookie

Hi guys
    Thanks for the awesome news, although it is a looooonnnggg way to 2009 :(. I can hardly wait. Let's hope that she'll be in a leading role and for a good and successful movie.

mati

11. hakuryu

hakuryu Civilian

I'm so excited to see this movie!! Really look forward to see Louise. Hopefully she have a big role!!

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It says they're currently filming the movie, so yay on that.

13. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Sounds good. Though seeing how little Louise info there is at the moment, anything that lets me know she's still out there working sounds great ;)

14. mati

mati Rookie

Yeah, you're right. Is this her only movie this or next year? Does anybody know about other projects she has maybe in store? It amazes me, that she isn't working more. Me thinks the movie people should fall over themselves to work with her :), on the other side I'm not very objective if we speak about LL ;). Oh and next week (but I'm not sure about the date and time frame, I would have to check) "Kiss of death" is rerunning on BBC HD. Take care.

mati

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I have no idea if she's doing anything else right now - but I imagine she's spending time with little Alejandro and maybe helping out big Alejandro at his studio? She does dance there from time to time when he's leading classes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.