Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sofia Curtis

Actually, I didn't think it was "blah" at all. Loved her with the car guy, arguing about getting evidence out of it. "No need to, we're impounding it." :) And her conversation with yet another slimeball: Him: "I've had worse nights." Sofia: "*chuckles* I'll bet. You're having one now." LOL Too funny. Love that woman! Quite interesting that 2 "guest stars", both Sofia and Brass, have ended up "trumping" all of the regular "stars" on the show, and have become my absolute favorites.

Quite interesting that 2 "guest stars", both Sofia and Brass, have ended up "trumping" all of the regular "stars" on the show, and have become my absolute favorites.

MBGrissom always happy when you get to drop by and help support the thread. You made some excellent points in your ^^^^^post.

One thing that caught my eye when Sofia was with Greg processing the cars was when the salesman looked at her badge. I like how they zoomed in on that. There is nohting sexier to me than a woman with authority. I like her take charge attitude. Gives me chills everytime I watch that woman "kick ass". She keeps me coming back to C.S.I. when everything else is hum drum to me. Matter of fact she has been the main reason I have been tuning in to C.S.I. to watch lately. I do thank TPTB for giving her the screentime lately. :D

Just because I can and I love to watch that woman work.

6X22_351.jpg

AmandaSzmanda welcome to the Sofia/Louise thread.

Thanks for posting the icons. Great job. One of my favorite scenes from ABRTI2. They just replayed that on CBS on Sunday night. I enjoyed watching that again. Makes your realize the trama Sofia had to endure. But that is what I love about this lady she fights to the end.

***EDITED to complete spoiler. Thank you.***

Looking forward to "Way To Go". I was reminded we will at least get some scenes with Sofia in the finales. Well if TPTB have not edited the scene out, Sofia is supposedly going to get the hard job of dealing with Brass's daughter Elle. We know all she is gonna be worried about is getting money off of Brass. I am sure Sofia is gonna set this girl straight. Something tells me she is going to get the chewing out of her life from Sofia. Sofia is gonna make sure Brass gets the respect her deserves. I can't wait.!

DetectiveCurtis said:
does anyone know if Sofia is going to be in the season fanile 2 part?

Yes. As that is when she confronts Ellie with the sad news about Brass.

=========
~Edit: To add in the Spoiler tag.~

DetectiveCurtis said:

Thought I would bring this over from another thread and share it here as well.
So, yes this confirms we will see Sofia in the finale.

***EDITED to include spoiler tags. Thank you.***

Hey abc good to see ya!

Sofia and The Finale

LadySaraButterfly said:
DetectiveCurtis said:

Thought I would bring this over from another thread and share it here as well. So, yes this confirms we will see Sofia in the finale.

Hey abc good to see ya!

Sofia and The Finale

Wow, thanks for the scan/link, Lora!

Heh, yes, I used to post in here, but I disappeared! :eek:

*tis back*

I just noticed something. Sofia has been on longer then the other Detectives that the show has used. The other Detective that has been on but not as much as Detective Curtis is Detective Vega. The last time fans of CSI saw Detective Vega was in season 5 I believe.

Guys please keep the spoilers in tags, or referre those who ask to the discussion thread, there are alot of people who do not want to be spoiled, and this thread contains no warnings.

DetectiveCurtis said: Destiny, you weren't reffering to my post were you?
Nope I was not, your safe. :) It was the other two I was referring to, they have been edited. But it was also a reminder for anyone new as well regarding spoilers.

Sorry about that Destiny. *Slaps forehead* My mind had not been exactly all here lately. Won't let that happen again. See even MODS slip and make mistakes.

Back to Sofia.....

Taz has not been with us lately and she usually provides us with great pictures from the episodes. So I gave a whirl at fixing this picture of Sofia from "Time Of Your Death".

TOYDSofia.jpg

Destiny said:
DetectiveCurtis said: Destiny, you weren't reffering to my post were you?
Nope I was not, your safe. :) It was the other two I was referring to, they have been edited. But it was also a reminder for anyone new as well regarding spoilers.

Sorry about that, Destiny. Won't let that happen again. :)

Thank you both, LSB I understand, much appreciation to both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back