Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Sofia Curtis

I LOVED her in "A Bullet Runs Through It"- absolutely amazing.

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Oh man oh man! I watched 'Werewolves' and she was...was...stunning! Those blue eyes. *melts* I can never get enough of that walk of hers! Seriously. She is just so divalicious.

And her little awkward moment with Allison! That was just too cute! But her blue eyes have never been more enchanting then I've seen it! *siigghhhssss......*

3. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

C i didn't really like her in that Ep. "Formalities." I don't know maybe b/c she was Ecklie right hand. *get that immage out of your head*

4. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey ya’ll gotta little Sofia last night to show she is Jim’s partner which I’m sure will come into play before the season is out.

Love her giggle at Nick wanting a ride, sorry dude she is not buying what you are selling.

Chalk up another guy she has to interview kind of hitting up on her – “You’re way too pretty to be a cop.” Damn straight she is, but that line is not giving him any slack. Followed by – “You want to crawl up my ass, you can take a number.” Short and sweet shy tells him – “No thanks.” Ha love her.

Can't get enough of those blue eyes....

[​IMG]

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

So I loved Sofia's entrance in "Rashomama" last night. Taz did a fab job already of summarizing the important events around Sofia.

I just love her whole attitude and how she holds herself. Love, love, love her in the trench coat. Her strut when approaching the guys just keeps your attention. Confident, one hand in her pocket, other holding that cup of joe. Just that could make men drop dead. Raised my pulse. (Can you tell I am a sucker for blondes, ha)

It cracks me how she totally ignores Nick, spouts the lack of evidence she observed and is ready to move on to bigger things. Not to mention that giggle is catching. Even Brass giggled. They make such great "cop buddies".

6. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

yeap.Last Night's episode was a hilarious one.Love the way sofia laughed when nick wanted to hitch a ride :D

Screencaptured this episode.

[​IMG]

You can find find the rest here

7. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

Sofia was so cute last thursday. I loved that she laughed at Nick.

Poor Nicky.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Another short but sweet appearance with the lovely Sofia! Nice to see that the writers are very steadily including her in every episode. Some folks might not like it, but it looks like she's here to stay. *applause from me*

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yes, those short appearances are sweeeeet! :D

Applause from me too! [​IMG]

--------------------------------
    [​IMG]

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Good Morning everyone! There are some great new "Poppin Tags" screencaps up over at the Curtis Appreciation Page. If you haven't joined the group would love to see you join. Fab place.

You know I got to thinking,(a dangerous thing I know,ha)something else I really find that draws me to Sofia's character is the fact you can't rattle her cage. To me that shows the highest professionalism. Some people can't separate personal life from their career. She has proven to be extremely strong in this aspect. I find that makes me respect the way the writers portray her.

Just think of all she has journeyed through in the time we have come to know this woman on T.V.

Sofia is moved from her P.D. job to a C.S.I. which was not her wish, yet she strives to be the best. As we see she has risen to near Dayshift Supervisor status. She had to deal with the stabs of people calling her Ecklies "right hand". Then gets demoted in the process for defending her co-workers rights. Never once does she complain when she had every right to be angry.

She is thrown into working with a whole new set of people. Lost working with friends she had come to trust and feel comfortable with over time. Then had to change her sleeping habits. Did we see her complain. No. Instead she hits the ground running, helping out the newbie Greg. Even approaching Sara and telling her she just wants to be a part of their group and do a good job. She continued to hold her head high and show everyone she is not defeated by change. That impresses people.

Then she decides amongst all this change that she can better herself further by leaving and joining the P.D.in Boulder. Again changing and having to start all over with new people. Despite the fact you know she had to have some fears. Change is scary to everyone on different levels. Then after a short period takes a positon back on the Vegas P.D. that opens up. Talking about life altering moving around so much. Yet you always see a smile on her face.

Then no longer than she is back in Vegas to be involved in a deadly shooting in ABRTI. To harbor the pain and stress of seeing an officer shot. Going through the knowledge you may have caused the death or your close partner. Plus not having the luxury of a friend she can confide. Her mom is out since she most likely worked Vegas P.D. Her C.S.I. commrades must stay partial and can't discuss the case with her. However we see her bite the bit and trudge forward. She doesn't go into a shell and hide like some would. She raised her chin ready to face whatever trials were ahead.

Just goes to show you what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Since these events we have seen Sofia grow and make it known she is out for justice for victims. She will go to any cost to get the job done. Even if it means putting herself in a compromising position.

So, I look forward to the these last episodes to see how things play out for this stupendous cop/detective. I also hope that we see much more of her in Season 7. She is such an asset to this show.

11. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

Need to bump up this thread,its been dumped into the 2nd page :lol:

Sofia had great screentime in TOYD.Plot was kind of boring and the directing of this episode was quite horrible IMHO.You could see the flaws of a scene cut in this ep.

Eg.Sofia and Greg Scene-One minute she had her hair down covering her ears and the next minute when the camera shifts back to her,you see her with a different look.Her hair looked neater being pushed back over her ears.Its a minor thing but maybe i'm having too high expectations from a forensics show that tops the charts every week :rolleyes:.

Is it me or CSI storylines have reached the gutter?

Anyway did some capping from this episode.

You can download the 45 screen captures at The Curtis Page

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Sofia rocked once again, last night - as she always does. And of course, girl looked great!!

And you're right arturtle, CSI writers are starting to look more and more creatively bankrupt. There's a gem, and then there's 3 stinkers in a row...and don't even get me started on a certain couple of people's Beavis & Butthead routine in last night's eppy... ("He said fantasy. Huh. Huh huh. *wink wink, nudge nudge*)" Puh-leeeeeeze.

13. Caramelchan

Caramelchan Police Officer

I found out something you guys might be interested in.
    Did you know that "Sofia" is actually the Ancient Greek word for "wisdom"?
    (Yes I've been reading "The Da Vinci Code", go figure)

14. DetectiveCurtis

was it just me, or did anyone else got the empration that Sophia was a little board w/ this particular case?

15. DetectiveCurtis

Since we're talking about Detective Curtis here, what did the people who saw CSI on Thursday night think of her preformance.

Myself I thought it was blah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.