Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sofia Curtis

lol great review there...thank god she was in shooting stars...her few mins in shooting stars is golden to me heh...i dont think it was really flirting..but oh well its nice to see sofia communicating well with other csis at times :D

Were they flirting? Maybe. But I see Sofia as a true people person and is that way around everyone.

So far Sofia has committed the sins that many before her have. She flirts with Grissom (it seems like everyone flirts with Grissom - I'm sure there's some kind of betting pool that's been going on for 6 years to see who can finally break him) and Nick, and Nick flirts with EVERYONE. I think people don't like Sofia because she breaks up the dynamic already in place, but by the sixth season you need a little something different to start threatening jobs and possible relationships (I must say my heart still belongs to GSR, but I can't hate Sofia - she's too much fun.)

People just really mind that Sofia does all of this stuff because unlike those before her, there's a feeling she may very well be here to stay.

I loved seeing Sofia again last night! You're right Tazzer, quality over quantity is sometimes the best! Loved the convo between she & the college "dudes", too funny. "She was hot...in a creepy sort of way. But still hot." LOL.

I didn't see the scene with Sofia/Nick as flirty. I think TPTB are showing her getting to know everyone, getting along with everyone, so then the big 2-parter will illicit more of a believable emotional response in the CSIs, when it happens, because most of them are now friends with her, and have seen how good & capable she is in her job. And she alphabetized the names...LOL, she's as anal as I am! Gotta love her!

Yes, I thought it was very sweet of her to help Nick out. :D
I still haven't heard LL's natural accent. :rolleyes:

--------------------------
LHcandlesbanner.jpg

Well WP, I guess I will never really hear it since my father had a heavy Scottish accent and I NEVER hear it, plus I'm just not listening for it. As long as I can understand what Sofia is saying (verses that CSI NY bunch) I'm not going to get hung up on it.

How about a little Sofia & Rick talking to 'bonerboy'

60206.jpg

Her accent does creep in there, i think she spent so long trying to hold it back that, it slips out a bit, but she catches it and goes back into check.

Her accent does creep in there, i think she spent so long trying to hold it back that, it slips out a bit, but she catches it and goes back into check.

Yes, I do notice it on occasion, but it doesn't bother me. Kind of like Anthony Lapaglia's native Aussie accent creeping in during WAT once in awhile. Can't recall exactly what he said during a promo for a recent show, but it was pure Aussie, sounded just like Russell Crowe. I suppose no matter how good an actor is, even if they're used to dealing day to day with different accents, it would be nearly impossible not to slip up. Practice makes it better though, I imagine LL will get more proficient at hiding her native accent as she does more CSI. The only TV actor whom I can honestly say completely hides his accent is native Brit Hugh Laurie on "House". His american accent is amazingly authentic.

Well the spoiler for the two part show that involves Sofia has been posted at this website in the Files area.

Spoiler Space

With that said, I have faith that Griss will save the day and Sofia's reputation, but now we have to endure weeks of Sofia bashing. Oh boy what fun it will be here again.

i liked her at first for they way she stood up for grissom and did not bow down before ecklie when she investigated how he handled the case. Then i started to not like her because she started to get involved with grissom and i got really mad the more they were together(GSR forever), but now she is a cop, and i cant help but like her, even if she does get in the way of GSR sometimes.

omg i just read the spoiler in csifiles...looks like sofia is realy going through some deep shitz in a bullet runs thru it...

Okay guys i know you get excited about talking about the eps and such but thats why we have the "Spoiler lab" (Future eps) and ep discussion threads (Current eps) for.

Alot of people don't want to be spoiled so to avoid them they stay in threads like these (actor/character) and such basically those that do not have the spoiler warning on it. because they know its safe, lets try to keep it that way pleases.

Thank you for your coorporation. ;)

Posted the very few screencaps of Sofia that I got off of Shooting Star show at the Yahoo Group. It was slim pickings, but she never takes a bad pic. A classic beauty. Here's hoping we get a little more than two minutes next time around.

60409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back