LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

I don't think the Richard episode was the BEST EPISODE EVAR!!!!1 like I've heard some people say, but it was definitely great. I'm glad to finally see some back story for him.

No, it wasn't the best ever, but for me it was better than the sideways flashes that...at least so far....don't seem to really mean anything.

So what are everyone's favorite/best/coolest moments over the past seasons? The ones that made you go WOW!?

A couple of mine...

• Locke's episode where we find out he was paralyzed before he crashed on the island.
  • Finding out the other half of the plane was on the other side of the island with survivors.
  • Bernard being alive! And his reunion with Rose. :adore:
  • Michael killing Ana-Lucia and Libby.
  • Jack bringing Charlie back to life.
  • Anything and everything Ethan. That guy was/is...cripes....he's just horribly, horribly, creepy!

My favorite episodes:

Walkabout
Deus Ex Machina
Do No Harm
Live Together, Die Alone
The Constant
Dr. Linus
The Shape of Things to Come
Flashes Before Your Eyes

The Henry Gale Arc:
Maternity Leave
One of Them
The Whole Truth
Lockdown

For me the entire pilot episode was just crazy

Definitely learning that back on the mainland Locke was paralyzed was a jaw dropper.

The season three finale Through The Looking Glass with Charlie sacrificing himself and then to find out what we thought was a Jack flashback was a flashforward.

The episode, the name escapes me, when the Oceanic Six actually get off the island and that scene of Sun just screaming for Jin as the freighter goes kaboom.

Any Ben episode is amazing.

The season five episode Le Fleur was great.

There are too many great moments to name them all.

I liked this episode; I've always been a Sun/Jin fan. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the clues here don't point toward a happy-ever-after. Both the sideways and the island plot for them look ominous.

Best convo of the night: Ben to Ilana: 'Why don't you believe me?' Ilana to Ben, 'Because you're speaking'.

Also loved seeing Jack and Sun interact.

Yay! for Desmond being back.

Things are coming together. It did seem that all the main characters were in this episode. But the future doesn't look good for Sayid, Kate, or Jin and Sun.

I wasn't real impressed with this one. I love Jin and Sun, but it didn't really resolve anything.

And what is Widmore's part in all of this? If it's good v. evil....Jacob v. the Man in Black/Locke/Smoke Monster.....what is his part?

I'm glad to see Desmond too. I think it was pretty obvious that the Jin/Sun storyline of her father not wanting them to be together was a parallel to Desmond and Penny's relationship, what with Widmore and all. But what does it meeeean??! :lol:

I wasn't real impressed with this one. I love Jin and Sun, but it didn't really resolve anything.

And what is Widmore's part in all of this? If it's good v. evil....Jacob v. the Man in Black/Locke/Smoke Monster.....what is his part?

I'm glad to see Desmond too. I think it was pretty obvious that the Jin/Sun storyline of her father not wanting them to be together was a parallel to Desmond and Penny's relationship, what with Widmore and all. But what does it meeeean??! :lol:

LOL. I have no idea what it all means!
I've decided the only way I can really enjoy these last episodes is to just appreciate the actors and the characters they portray, in every little scene, since it will be the last time we see them in these roles.
And then I'll try to make some sense of it in the end. :)

Not as good as the last couple of episodes and yet again- any forward motion in the story is good to me at this point! :lol: And yeah, now I'm intrigued. How is Desmond "the answer". Holy jabloney. Also, enjoyed watching Sun spaz out on Richard, even if he had no idea what she was saying! :p

I loved, loved, LOVED this episode!!! Charlie! And Desmond and Penny! And Daniel! And I LOVED the ending...Desmond needs the list so he can show them something. :) This was awesome! And I'm glad most of it was the sideways flash and not the island....it was really interesting!

I agree, Smokey, this was a great episode! I love the Desmond/Penny storyline, and their sideways story was awesome. Loved seeing Daniel, and Charlie and Claire The 'love' theme made this episode more uplifting than the others, which was a nice change.

I liked that we have a more clear understanding of the "sideways" world than before....I wonder what Desmond will show them? Or how?

But I'm curious why Desmond went with Sayid after he just told Widmore he'd help him?

Oh, Lost, you give answers but then leave us with more questions.

As much as I LOVE Desmond, this episode didn't grab me. I feel like we've had so much forward momentum lately, and then this one sort of slowed it down again and didn't really reveal much. Truly, the most interesting part happened in the last few minutes...

Overall, not one of my faves at all.

I liked that we have a more clear understanding of the "sideways" world than before....I wonder what Desmond will show them? Or how?

But I'm curious why Desmond went with Sayid after he just told Widmore he'd help him?

Oh, Lost, you give answers but then leave us with more questions.

He's going to show them the other life they had...like he saw his other life with Penny, and Charlie saw his with Claire. :) As for how? Hmmm...it happened to Charlie on the plane when they hit turbulence, and it happened to Desmond when the car wrecked...which Charlie apparently caused in order to show Desmond his other life...so maybe it has to be some kind of life-threatening moment?

So setting off the bomb worked, as Juliet told Sawyer before she died. It's as tho the plane never crashed.

Got this off a blog:

It’s now up to Desmond Hume, chief button-pusher and involuntary time traveler, to somehow reconcile real time and imaginary time and, I’m going to guess, get everyone aligned with their “constants”: he and Penny, Sun and Jin, Jack and Kate; as well as Charlie and Claire, Daniel and Charlotte, Sawyer and Juliet, Hurley and Libby.

I hear THAT! I thought we were getting all new eps right to the end. As good as the Richard episode was, I was not needing to see it again so soon! :p

Back