LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Aw jeeze. That crazy Ben and his scheming again. So, the way he said "I'm really going to miss you John. I really am" made me think he didn't know that John would come back to life when he hit the island? Normally I would think Ben would know what's going to happen, but this time I'm not so sure. Plus, is that what happened to Jack's dad, Christian, then? He really is alive on the island after his coffin landed there? I sort of thought he was just some sort of ghosty or something...

Hmmm.

Aw jeeze. That crazy Ben and his scheming again. So, the way he said "I'm really going to miss you John. I really am" made me think he didn't know that John would come back to life when he hit the island? Normally I would think Ben would know what's going to happen, but this time I'm not so sure. Plus, is that what happened to Jack's dad, Christian, then? He really is alive on the island after his coffin landed there? I sort of thought he was just some sort of ghosty or something...

Hmmm.

I think Christian is alive out of the coffin on the plane the same way that Locke is....however that is! :lol: Maybe it's some sort of time shift to before they died?

So, what's going to become of these other people that were on the plane? It didn't seem to me that they were really just looking around and asking questions. Seemed to me that they do know what's going on. So why were they on the plane? Are they plants by Widmore?

Yeah, I was wondering what the deal with that was too? I figured the plane would just carry on when the others disappeared off of it, but apparently not. And it's funny how Ben and John are with the new people, and not with Jack and co. So many "hmmmm's".

Oh how I love the complex character of Ben! It was nice to see Sayid out there in the Dominican Republic all working and hair back. :drool: Um, where was I? Oh yea, next week's looks good. I'm glad we'll be getting to them on the island again. I was hoping that would be this week but when I saw last week's previews I was dissappointed I'd have to wait so long! So why did Ben kill John? Cause he knew too much which meant Whitmore knew too much? Who do you believe-Ben or Whitmore?

BTW, great appearance by freaky guy who is also on Fringe. Love that guy!

Oh how I love the complex character of Ben! It was nice to see Sayid out there in the Dominican Republic all working and hair back. :drool: Um, where was I? Oh yea, next week's looks good. I'm glad we'll be getting to them on the island again. I was hoping that would be this week but when I saw last week's previews I was dissappointed I'd have to wait so long! So why did Ben kill John? Cause he knew too much which meant Whitmore knew too much? Who do you believe-Ben or Whitmore?

BTW, great appearance by freaky guy who is also on Fringe. Love that guy!

It was definitely because Locke mentioned Eloise Hawking. That's what set him off. But why?? I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

I don't fully believe EITHER Ben or Widmore. Seems they are in competition and both need the Oceanic 6 to get whatever it is that they want.

I'm glad we're getting some real, concrete answers this season tho!

Smokey said:
It was definitely because Locke mentioned Eloise Hawking. That's what set him off. But why?? I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

I don't fully believe EITHER Ben or Widmore. Seems they are in competition and both need the Oceanic 6 to get whatever it is that they want.

I'm glad we're getting some real, concrete answers this season tho!

Maybe Widmore (sorry I was spelling it wrong!) isn't supposed to know about Hawking? I don't fully believe Ben or Widmore either but I'm more inclined to believe more of what Ben says.

Yay for more answers!

Yeah, if Widmore is telling the truth and there is a war coming, then how will they know who to trust(Ben or Charles)- they obviously both want to win and will do whatever they have to...

How much more could I love Sawyer?? :adore:

But oh my gosh! Nigel Crane and Chandra Moore had a baby!! :guffaw:

Oh YEAH! I forgot they were both on CSI. That's too funny. I can't wait to hear what they name the kid, and see if it turns out to be someone else we already know. Like, I'm guessing someone familiar will be wearing that dead guy's necklace...

Man, I really liked this episode. And damn, it's about time they were all back together! :) I'm stoked for what happens next... especially since they're in 1974?!! Trippy.

Sawyer is just a sweet old retired con-man, isn't he? He's developed a heart of gold over the years- I can't help but smile everytime he tries to help someone now. Even when he was trying to dig a hole in the well where Locke disappeared, I was totally impressed. He tries to save everyone now. :)

Here's one thing that particularly intrigued me: that big stone statue that appeared just before they flashed to 74... That's gotta be a hint about what this island is all about, but I'm sure we won't get anything else on that until the very end, though. Arg! :lol: Ah, what can I say- if I didn't love being frustrated, I wouldn't watch this show! ;)

Here's one thing that particularly intrigued me: that big stone statue that appeared just before they flashed to 74... That's gotta be a hint about what this island is all about, but I'm sure we won't get anything else on that until the very end, though. Arg! :lol: Ah, what can I say- if I didn't love being frustrated, I wouldn't watch this show! ;)

I just KNEW that was going to be the statue when they saw it! Remember...Sayid saw it when it was just a foot? And he wondered why it only had three toes?

And yes, Kristine, Horace is Nigel. :)

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about the foot Sayid commented on! Wow, that seems so long ago. I've probably forgotten more about this show then I remember by far! :lol:

I just KNEW that was going to be the statue when they saw it! Remember...Sayid saw it when it was just a foot? And he wondered why it only had three toes?

And yes, Kristine, Horace is Nigel. :)

Smokey, I seem to recall that it had four toes

I want to know if they're going to figure out how to get back to this time period.

Last edited:
Smokey, I seem to recall that it had four toes

I want to know if they're going to figure out how to get back to this time period.

Ah yes! You're probably right! I just know it was less than five. :lol:

Maybe they don't have to get back to this time period on the island. Maybe if/when they get back off the island they will be back where they left off.

Back