Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child`s Play are airing here in norway to day after. Finaly.... They stoped sending it her in norway rigth after "The tings about heros" the 333 story line:(.... and sent Lost insted:eek::wtf:.... No I he Carmine half naked in HD:devil: not Crappy youtbe quality

Mom hate every thing on TV, unless it`s New, wether or realyti show(Way are thay making thouse?)
An she thinks movies are a wais of time:wtf::eek: So no point telling here.
And my friends are in to mange.. I have no one to talk CSI with:(

"Sorry, if its spaming, I just hade to chear it"

Here's a better picture : tatto is more visible.

GW500H664.jpg

Better yet -thats a good pic of him.

OH ...... MY ...... GODDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!

new hot, hot, hot, FREAKIN' HOT photos of Carmine :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thank you God for new photos

Gravity, I love your avi too, I absolutely LOVVVVE Elmo, in fact, I have a Tickle me Elmo doll, and I'm 34 :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Bring on more new pics girls

The Danny thread is pretty dead! :p

I thought it was sweet how Danny was the one who kept asking Mac if he was okay in last night's episode. It's very Danny to be concerned about other people and to worry about them. He really is the show's sweetest character!

Hey guys haven't been here in the longest of times hope your all well. I haven't seen the new episode yet, still a few more weeks to go before we get it over here in South Africa:( But I can't wait to see it,sounds really endearing that Danny would be so concerned about Mac's wellbeing. Danny is really one of the show's more emotionally fragile characters.

No offence.

I used to like this caharacter, but now -not so much.

I think his constant emotional state boils down to immaturity - on more

than 1 level. And It's becoming increasingly boring to watch.

There has already been plenty of conversation about this. We we know

exactly where he stands in this.

No offence.

I used to like this caharacter, but now -not so much.

I think his constant emotional state boils down to immaturity - on more

than 1 level. And It's becoming increasingly boring to watch.

There has already been plenty of conversation about this. We we know

exactly where he stands in this.

I think showing care and concern for other people, which we've seen a lot of from Danny, is a sign of his being both emotional and mature. He doesn't always make the best choices, but I wouldn't lump everything about his being emotional as being the result of one other specific trait. He's too complex to narrow down his actions and motives that much IMO.

Oh, sure.

But this emotion" I vuv you" stuff is what gets him in trouble.

Its easier to be a emotionaly unattached jerk than being nice to everyone.

Saves time.

I mean you don't see cops breaking down, they keep it cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back