Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I'm wondering if his dad was always around. Maybe he was absent for most of Danny's life so he's more sensitive because he was mostly raised by his mother. Maybe his dad was around more when Louie was young so that's why Louie wound up like he did. I could imagine Danny's dad being involved with crime or something and being a scientist was kind of like Danny's way of rebelling against his father.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

did Danny ever specify where he's from in NY? i don't think he ever did. i always just think he's from Staten Island like Carmine is.

i think it would be interesting to see what Danny's parents are like, it could explain a lot of the reason for the way he is now.

3. NewYorkSubway

NewYorkSubway Victim

isnt he from the Bronx or something?
    because in the scene where lindsay takes off her shoes before going into the house with the parquet floor he says he grew up on Bronx Marble which was supposed to be lino...?

assumptions, i know...

4. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

In last season's, The Deep, during a boast race between New York and New Jersey, Danny went over the history of the race and how it originated because both states wanted the borough known as Staten Island-- New York won. Flack jokingly asked if it was too late to give it back. Danny laughed, but took acception, in Danny's way.

So, I'm going to assume that Danny's from Staten Island, just like Carmine, thus meshing the character with the actor in another way. :rolleyes:

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Yea, I remember him saying this too... Maybe Bronx Marble makes it's way to Staten Island?? In the CSI: NY book Four Walls he says he's from Staten Island but I don't know how much those books agree with what the writers say.

6. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

In 'Tanglewood' as far as I rember it was said, he's from staten island.

7. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I second that. My favorite picture has to be the middle one in the kitchen. So phwoar. Sorry. He is just so gorgeous.

Is there anyway for people outside the US to beable to get this magazine???

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  8. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

What magazine were they from? I like the one in the kitchen too, I just wish some of the pictures were closer up of her so we could see that smile!

Anyway, he looked amazing in the episode last night! loved it when he was on the swing.

9. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Just popped in to say there are some pics of Carmine at the Harley Davidson Love ride at www.prphotos.com, unfortunately my computer is not playing nice and won't let me post them.

10. louise_dk

louise_dk Dead on Arrival

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey! Kim Coates was there, too. :D Vicaro and Danny reunited! Looks like some of the cast of Sons of Anarchy (a biker show on FX) were there.

Those pics do crack me up. :lol:

12. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

The first pic is my favorite, but I am in love with his living room. I love the hardwood floors. It's dark and masculine, but yet the vaulted ceilings gives it an openess that would otherwise be hidden in the colors he chose.

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I have to say, I think one of my favorite pictures of him is the pic on the beach that was taken for the TV Guide issue about the men of the CSI's. It's the one where he's crouching and you can see his tattoo...LOVE IT!

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Separated at birth?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:guffaw: :shifty:

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

That is so funny. As much as I LOVE Carmine and I do LOVE Carmine. I just don't think that helmet does anything for him. The comparison with Hogan's Heros is funny:guffaw:. But ummm....yeah, it doesn't suit him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.