Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if his dad was always around. Maybe he was absent for most of Danny's life so he's more sensitive because he was mostly raised by his mother. Maybe his dad was around more when Louie was young so that's why Louie wound up like he did. I could imagine Danny's dad being involved with crime or something and being a scientist was kind of like Danny's way of rebelling against his father.

did Danny ever specify where he's from in NY? i don't think he ever did. i always just think he's from Staten Island like Carmine is.

i think it would be interesting to see what Danny's parents are like, it could explain a lot of the reason for the way he is now.

isnt he from the Bronx or something?
because in the scene where lindsay takes off her shoes before going into the house with the parquet floor he says he grew up on Bronx Marble which was supposed to be lino...?

assumptions, i know...

did Danny ever specify where he's from in NY? i don't think he ever did. i always just think he's from Staten Island like Carmine is.

In last season's, The Deep, during a boast race between New York and New Jersey, Danny went over the history of the race and how it originated because both states wanted the borough known as Staten Island-- New York won. Flack jokingly asked if it was too late to give it back. Danny laughed, but took acception, in Danny's way.

So, I'm going to assume that Danny's from Staten Island, just like Carmine, thus meshing the character with the actor in another way. :rolleyes:

isnt he from the Bronx or something?
because in the scene where lindsay takes off her shoes before going into the house with the parquet floor he says he grew up on Bronx Marble which was supposed to be lino...?

assumptions, i know...

Yea, I remember him saying this too... Maybe Bronx Marble makes it's way to Staten Island?? In the CSI: NY book Four Walls he says he's from Staten Island but I don't know how much those books agree with what the writers say.

This shot is really cute--I love the glasses!!! :D
I love that photoshoot. Here's my faves

ps008-005.jpg

ps008-007.jpg

ps008-008.jpg

ps008-009.jpg

As far as shoes go, he can go bare foot anyday. :thumbsup:

I second that. My favorite picture has to be the middle one in the kitchen. So phwoar. Sorry. He is just so gorgeous.

Is there anyway for people outside the US to beable to get this magazine???

Last edited:
What magazine were they from? I like the one in the kitchen too, I just wish some of the pictures were closer up of her so we could see that smile!

Anyway, he looked amazing in the episode last night! loved it when he was on the swing.

Just popped in to say there are some pics of Carmine at the Harley Davidson Love ride at www.prphotos.com, unfortunately my computer is not playing nice and won't let me post them.

Hey! Kim Coates was there, too. :D Vicaro and Danny reunited! Looks like some of the cast of Sons of Anarchy (a biker show on FX) were there.

Those pics do crack me up. :lol:

I have to say, I think one of my favorite pictures of him is the pic on the beach that was taken for the TV Guide issue about the men of the CSI's. It's the one where he's crouching and you can see his tattoo...LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back