Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, think im gonna join the chat now:) ( i've been postpone it for a long time:alienblush:)

that pic of Carmine with that helmet, one thing for sure, it do not suit him..

this picture of Carmine is soo nice:drool: you can se his tattoo.. (sorry for the size it's a little small)
pp-006.jpg

Ooo, nice pictures. I've never see the Ceesau shirt ones before! I love the one with the puppy!

Great pics, louise, but the middle one seemed to be from another site, so remember, if a site isn't your own or an image hosting site, post the images as links rather than images to avoid what's called hotlinking. Thanks!

In that middle pic, can anyone tell what the back of the girl's shirt says?

^Thanks! That makes sense--the band logo.

Speaking of Ceesau--does anyone here watch Gossip Girl? The guitarist, John Patrick Amedori, is a recurring guest star on the show right now! He's an artist romancing the one the main characters. I kind of hate his character, but he's definitely right for the role of the thoughtful artist type!

I do know what hotlinking is (been domainsite owner for 6 years so know the hassle)

Skyrock.com and skyrock.fm (skyrock.net) seems to be the same owner (they link to each other)

Could the text on the Tee be?
A world in Balance

It is a sentence from the description of Ceesau on ceesau.com

I do know what hotlinking is (been domainsite owner for 6 years so know the hassle)

Skyrock.com and skyrock.fm (skyrock.net) seems to be the same owner (they link to each other)

Is the Skyrock.com site yours? If so, then feel free to put the image back. If not...it doesn't appear to be an image hosting site. :confused:

Could the text on the Tee be?
A world in Balance

It is a sentence from the description of Ceesau on ceesau.com

That's probably what it is.

^Thanks! That makes sense--the band logo.

Speaking of Ceesau--does anyone here watch Gossip Girl? The guitarist, John Patrick Amedori, is a recurring guest star on the show right now! He's an artist romancing the one the main characters. I kind of hate his character, but he's definitely right for the role of the thoughtful artist type!

I am unfortunately hooked to Gossip girl and did recognise the name and was thinking oh it can't be who i think it is. I think its a good character for him the arty type the character i can't quite work out yet seem to thin there is something else going on.

Woudl be cool if he could get the music into the show somehow it would work in the right setting sprecially for a show like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back