Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue shirts seem to cling more to him, the way i've always noticed. I mean i always pay attention to the episode i "never" watch an episode sorely cos Danny looked good.

The suits in S1 i always liked cos i like the pinstripe he nearly always had in them was always faint but there and just... yeah.... was soo sexy but thats because i seem to have a think for guys in suits/tux's

Tho i liked the white shirt he wore in the 2nd life episode, that was really nice shirt aswell as looking good on him.

Danistheman said:
Top41 said:
Green, light blue, red, black and white seem to be the most popular choices for shirts. I wonder if there's a color that doesn't go so well on him or clashes with his skin tone. I can't think of any bad outfits (on the show) or any colors they stay away from for him (maybe orange?).

How about PURPLE :lol:
And pink, and yellow :lol: imagine Danny in pink :D :D :eek:

He definitely wore a pink shirt once...maybe in "Grand Murder"? At the cuddle party I think. :lol: And I believe he's worn yellow before, too. But maybe not purple... :lol:

Top41 said:
He definitely wore a pink shirt once...maybe in "Grand Murder"? At the cuddle party I think. :lol: And I believe he's worn yellow before, too. But maybe not purple... :lol:

Not as yet! But I read somewhere on here that Mr G (and AJ) wears some of his own jewellery & 'bits'? You never know, he might start wearing some of his own clothes (god forbid), and that's were the PURPLE comes in :eek:

Y'all are just tempting me to post the sailor picture, aren't you? :devil:

(But yeah, we've seen both Carmine and AJ out and about with the same jewelry they wear on the show.)

The pink shirt from Grand Murder at something, something can't remember the rest of the title :lol:

2x02-102.jpg

Y'all are just tempting me to post the sailor picture, aren't you?

Fay what can I do to stop you from doing that?!

The episode is called 'Grand Murder at Central Station" I thinks :]

*Shudders* The sailor pic!

*Throws a turkey at Fay*

Heeee

NOOOOOOO to the sailor picture!!!! :eek: We just saw it like two pages ago...there has to be a limit on how many times that pic can be posted. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the pink shirt I was thinking of, althea. :lol: No wonder Danny got asked if he likes to "cuddle." ;) :devil:

I can't believe how much he had changed from season one to season two. I don't know how to explain it, but to me he seems taller and a little thinner after doing season one. Especially in the face (you all going to think that I am crazy).

love all the pictures that you have posted on here with the different coloured shirts and tops. What is it about this guy that anything he wears makes you just want to rip it off and devour him. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I think I got used to the sailor picture, it can't hurt me anymore :lol: (that's bad, I know). And, yes, my bad. He wore a pink shirt in Grand Murder at Central Station, but it was a very light pink, the pink I had in mind was a little bit more girlish. :D

[image]http://www.carmine-fan.com/gallery/albums/screencaps/season2/202/2x02-102.jpg[/image]

The only thing about that pic that I could say is.......

.................feelin' peachy ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back