Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could move to the clothing on the bottom half of Danny's anatomy :devil: I'm rather keen on these jeans...

270959.jpg

msl said:
There are guys who wear family member’s dog tags after they’ve died. Which seems like a Danny thing he would do.

My dad wears a dogtag but it is his dogtag. He is proud of the fact that he was in the military and he says this dogtag brings him luck.

Other.

I love that Danny always wears tricots under his shirt. I can't tell you why but I am mad about boys who wears tricots. :rolleyes: :devil:

Yeah, ok - all that makes scence(sp) about doggy tags & military - but he's never had either, military - he seems opposite of military rules - never been there either. I guess its just a style - some ppl do it 4 fun ; while others 4 real.....

so then whats the deal here? (wit dis guy)

The dogtags are Carmine's, so it's not really a clue about Danny as a character (although you never know if they'd incorporate it into the characterization somehow, that could be interesting). I know that Carmine and AJ (Buckley, who plays Adam) both wear the same jewelry on- and off-screen sometimes (necklaces, bracelets and, in AJ's case, rings). I don't think Carmine has ever explained the significance of the dogtags, but if memory serves me correctly, it's something personal (that he didn't want to explain). :)

All this talk of favorite shirts, then Joolz shows up with my favorite. ;)

Joolz said:
And of course........SHIRTLESS......always works well...

309_00282.jpg

Of course, I do wish they'd bothered to coordinate his bottom with his top. :devil:

Twinkletoes said:
If we could move to the clothing on the bottom half of Danny's anatomy :devil: I'm rather keen on these jeans...

270959.jpg

I'm not too keen on the jeans. I don't feel like they highlight his how should I put it? His true form, his assets :p :devil:

They're too baggy in the ass-area. What genius on the crew decided to waste an ass-shot on some saggy jeans? Where's the picture of him showing off his derriere in "You Only Die Once" with the shirt tucked in the back? *waits for someone to post the picture*

Faylinn said:
Where's the picture of him showing off his derriere in "You Only Die Once" with the shirt tucked in the back? *waits for someone to post the picture*

Do you mean this one?

ny403-000843.png

Personally, I find the old guy carrying the box very distracting. :lol:

^^ I thought I was the only one Elsie :lol: :lol: Maybe someone can photoshop gramps out of the picture for us :lol:

Elsie said:
Faylinn said:
Where's the picture of him showing off his derriere in "You Only Die Once" with the shirt tucked in the back? *waits for someone to post the picture*

Do you mean this one?

ny403-000843.png

Personally, I find the old guy carrying the box very distracting. :lol:

Not only did he tuck his shirt in, but he's also totally sticking his ass out. :lol: You can definitely see the curves. :devil:

I think he's worn even tighter jeans than those. Some of the ones third season maybe? I love the bit from "Consequences" where he's bending down to pick up evidence and his shirt rides up and his jeans ride down. :devil: There was almost a wardrobe malfunction on set that day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^ that whole look was damn sexy, the sunglasses were soo nice.

Happy its a new page as someone said on the page before I was getting a bit freaked everytime i loaded the page and it was Carmine in his sailors outfit.

Least now its arse. cant work perfectly with that

roximonoxide said:
308_00124.jpg

Gawd, I love that too! I just wish the camera had been a little more... yuh know.. behind him. ^_^

I know! Bad camera angle, bad! :(

Eddie mentioned in the commentary for that episode that he watched that scene being filmed. Wonder which angle he was watching from, and how much he saw. :devil: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back