Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently bored at work and browsing Wikipedia - really need a new job - anyway it says Carmine has a hidden track on the soundtrack to 'Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss' called 'She calls herself Georgina'. Has anyone heard it?

If you do a search for the sound track, then it is track 12 - it's just called bonus track on amazon. Hope that helps.

I'm back searching Carmine on t'interweb - really should get a life - anyway I found a video clip of him and I want to know where it is taken from. The clip is rated as 18+ so I wont post a link here as I don't know how old everyone is. But if anyone 18+ could help me identify a clip of carmine making out with a blonde woman (its not the learning curve) I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Off to get that life now.

I'm back searching Carmine on t'interweb - really should get a life - anyway I found a video clip of him and I want to know where it is taken from. The clip is rated as 18+ so I wont post a link here as I don't know how old everyone is. But if anyone 18+ could help me identify a clip of carmine making out with a blonde woman (its not the learning curve) I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Off to get that life now.

Absolutely no idea. Probably Shasta McNasty... :lol:

If you need a life, then I definitely do. :wtf:

It could also be from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," although I don't think either SM or BtVS would qualify for 18+ status since they were both network TV shows. :wtf:

It could also be from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," although I don't think either SM or BtVS would qualify for 18+ status since they were both network TV shows. :wtf:

It could be Terror Tact. But not sure

Considering Carmine was totally butt nekkid in Shasta, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a make-out scene.

I should probably check BtVS out. Yet something else in which his character meets an untimely end. :eek:

Wasn't the woman in that wearing some dodgy nightdress..?

I've only ever seen screencaps of that.

Considering Carmine was totally butt nekkid in Shasta, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a make-out scene.

I should probably check BtVS out. Yet something else in which his character meets an untimely end. :eek:

Wasn't the woman in that wearing some dodgy nightdress..?

I've only ever seen screencaps of that.

Oh yeah, "Terror Tract." I conveniently forgot that existed. And yes, the woman Carmine is with in that movie is inexplicably and inexcusably rocking the granny gown. :wtf:

Oh yeah, "Terror Tract." I conveniently forgot that existed. And yes, the woman Carmine is with in that movie is inexplicably and inexcusably rocking the granny gown. :wtf:

That is just wrong on so, so many levels... :eek: :eek: :eek:

There are a few things Carmine's been in that I'd like to conveniently forget existed. Funnily enough The Learning Curve is one of them...

Poor Carmine. :lol: Some of his movies have been, well, of the B-or-below level. :lol:

He really is right that the role of Danny is the perfect fit for him.

Poor Carmine. :lol: Some of his movies have been, well, of the B-or-below level. :lol:

He really is right that the role of Danny is the perfect fit for him.

Thinking of what I saw, Danny is really the perfect role for him. In Black Hawk Down that was just some minutes you could see him. Not that important. Same with For love of the game I think. Can't tell about his role in Terror Tract, because I just saw the beginning by now.
I really liked him in In Enemy Hands. Beside CSI NY, it is my favorite move with Carmine-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back